Superman (equipped) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman gets:

- Green Lantern's Ring
- Captain America's Shield
- Thor's Mjolnir
- Wonder Woman's Lasso

He gets trained by each hero for a month to master effective use of each prior to fight.

Who wins?

carver9
With this set up, he destroys Thanos. Giving him Mjlonir alone gives him an edge and it's good seeing you post against Starscream.

-Pr-
no expression

StiltmanFTW
BRUCE! ! ! !

YOU'RE ALIVE?!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
no expression

laughing laughing out loud laughing

pr's worst nightmare

MrMind
Bruce you are like 8 years behind in comics

Current Supes does not need any of that to beat the purple teletubbie

Starscream M
Originally posted by MrMind

Current Supes does not need any of that to beat the purple teletubbie hmmm, yeah I'm not caught up on comics...can someone give me a quick summary on current supes level?

h1a8
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman gets:

- Green Lantern's Ring
- Thor's Mjolnir
- Wonder Woman's Lasso

He gets trained by each hero for a month to master effective use of each prior to fight.

Who wins?

Superman can stomp Thanos under his own power (no equipment needed) in a forum fight with full capacity.

skyrider
hahahaha the superman cock stroking has zero bounds here!!!!

MrMind
Originally posted by skyrider
hahahaha the superman cock stroking has zero bounds here!!!!

shhh no tears only dreams sock troll

now crawl your way back to comicvine

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind

Current Supes does not need any of that to beat the purple teletubbie Ain't THAT the truth, this is spite in the man of steel's favor.

Stoic
Thanos is complete. Thanos as TOAA became omnipotent as well as becoming omniscient. Starlin retired Thanos. He's as big as the omniverse.

Anyway.

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
no expression

https://media1.tenor.com/images/54865e8771c8888a610985ca7edbbeb0/tenor.gif

TheHulkster
hmmm, yeah I'm not caught up on comics...can someone give me a quick summary on current supes level?

About the same.

SquallX

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheHulkster
About the same.

This is true, only difference is that they are finally writing him like they should have.

Diesldude

TheHulkster

abhilegend
Yes, easily.

TheHulkster
Nope.

Damborgson
Superman gets:

- Green Lantern's Ring
- Thor's Mjolnir
- Wonder Woman's Lasso

Who wins?

This kind of thread takes me back.

In the old days we'd probably say something like

"hm...well that certainly makes it closer but Superman's still a bit out of his league."

Now I'm sure it would probably be well accepted that Superman would beat Thanos would any equipment.

Juntai
Supes doesnt need any of those things to beat Thanos.

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

9jaboy
Superman beats him senseless without any equipment.

ShadowFyre
Lol Superman is as strong as we have wanted him to be is what should have been wrote. Cool fanfiction. Since no one wants to give an honest answer. Superman is now a multiversal level being if given a sundip. Or like it has always been. Superman is as strong as the writer wants him to be like every other comic book character.

He is Superman guys, his power speaks for itself, y'all jerking his dick every second doesn't change that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.