Homelander vs Gladiator Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
Hulk is Ragnarok's version. Homelander from the TV series.

No bfr. Who wins?

NemeBro
Homelander would break every bone in his body punching Hulk by feats and scaling.

Wait until season 2 before making Homelander threads.

BrolyBlack
A Train with a broken leg pulled at least 5-6 train cars.

Homelander is the strongest there is.

He kills Hulk

BruceSkywalker
Homelander stomps

Eon Blue
Homelander.

riv6672
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk is Ragnarok's version. Homelander from the TV series.

No bfr. Who wins?
Hulk. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
A Train with a broken leg pulled at least 5-6 train cars. That isn't even as impressive as the Leviathan punch.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk, easily.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by NemeBro
That isn't even as impressive as the Leviathan punch.

Homelander would laugh at the leviathan punch

The US was terrified of Homelander. They had no way to hurt or contain him.

In the MCU they had plenty of ways to deal with the hulk

StiltmanFTW
Even the most durable "supes" from The Boys universe are like butter in terms of durability.

Hulk eats him.

BrolyBlack
Homelander withstood Nukes

StiltmanFTW
Okay, I'm interested.

So they made him 1,000,000 more durable in the show? Lulzwut?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Okay, I'm interested.

So they made him 1,000,000 more durable in the show? Lulzwut?

yea they did.. homelander is durable as ****

StiltmanFTW
Well, Hulk withstood the Infinity Gauntlet... shifty

NemeBro
Okay, I'm interested.

So they made him 1,000,000 more durable in the show? Lulzwut? At no point did Homelander in the show withstand a nuclear weapon. It's just been said that no weapon on Earth has ever hurt him, but we don't know what weapon has been utilized.

It's why I said we need to wait before making Homelander threads. His upper limit is unknown, but no one he scales above has feats on par with Hulk.

This is the absolute best feat seen in the show:

vpNeNkutR_s

The other best feat is off-screen, where Queen Maeve stopped a train with a punch and broke her arm in four places doing it.

These feats are definitely better than anything in the comic book (the best strength feat IIRC was Homelander throwing a plane), but not comparable to Hulk, who takes Mjolnir shots to the chin and can physically overwhelm Thor in hand to hand (don't @ me).

NemeBro
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Homelander would laugh at the leviathan punch

The US was terrified of Homelander. They had no way to hurt or contain him.

In the MCU they had plenty of ways to deal with the hulk

The MCU world has considerably greater technology and firepower than the Boys USA does. It's not even close.

Homelander is a big fish in a small pond, and until he gets some real feats that is all he will be.

BrolyBlack

Psychotron

Hulk cried while Tony didn't even flinch.

BrolyBlack
Yup^

riv6672
At no point did Homelander in the show withstand a nuclear weapon. It's just been said that no weapon on Earth has ever hurt him, but we don't know what weapon has been utilized.

Okay I thought I missed something there. So, complete fabrication.

Good enough for me. laughing

Bentley
Even if Hulk is somehow stronger how can he hope to match Homelander's speed? He outran an explosion in the season finale while doing fine tasks such as getting a person out of the are of effect, his reflexes are so over Hulk's it isn't even a contest

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by riv6672
Okay I thought I missed something there. So, complete fabrication.

Good enough for me. laughing

And yet Hulk was screaming when he did it and Ironman did it casually.

John Murdoch
The MCU world has considerably greater technology and firepower than the Boys USA does. It's not even close.

Homelander is a big fish in a small pond, and until he gets some real feats that is all he will be.

"big fish in a small pond" is a good way to put it for Homelander.

This is another interesting thread: on one hand, you have a Superman-esque being with speed far beyond what the Hulk has demonstrated, but has little in terms of on-screen feats demonstrating strength, fighting capability, or durability (beyond the explosion in the finale and shrugging off bullets).

On the other hand, Hulk has appeared in 6 films and has a laundry list of feats to his name: from throwing forklifts to punching Leviathans to battling Thor twice to lifting up Avengers HQ debris to getting his snap on with the Stark Infinity Gauntlet.

I'd give it to Hulk as of right now if we're just going off what we've seen, though if Homelander can zip around him with flight and movement speed (again, Homelander is FAR faster) and eventually has any striking power/strength feats to his name, he'd win IMO.

How would John-a-thon take to getting punched by Brucey though?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley
Even if Hulk is somehow stronger how can he hope to match Homelander's speed? He outran an explosion in the season finale while doing fine tasks such as getting a person out of the are of effect, his reflexes are so over Hulk's it isn't even a contest We have no idea how he saved Butcher, though that is the most likely scenario.

And he won't need to match Homelander's speed. He'll just wait for Homelander to break every bone in his body when he flies at him in an attempt to punch him.

At best Homelander can stay away from Hulk, which as far as I'm concerned is a forfeit by inaction.

Most of Homelander's abilities carry a big question mark surrounding them. We can only wait and see.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Bentley
Even if Hulk is somehow stronger how can he hope to match Homelander's speed? He outran an explosion in the season finale while doing fine tasks such as getting a person out of the are of effect, his reflexes are so over Hulk's it isn't even a contest

This is a valid point. Hulk probably can't even touch him.

Darth Thor
^ Nemebros point is it wont really matter if Homelander cant even hurt Hulk.

Plus hes probably too arrogant to indefinitely dodge all of Hulks hits. We certainly havent seen him operate like that.

Surtur
At no point did Homelander in the show withstand a nuclear weapon. It's just been said that no weapon on Earth has ever hurt him, but we don't know what weapon has been utilized.

It's why I said we need to wait before making Homelander threads. His upper limit is unknown, but no one he scales above has feats on par with Hulk.

This is the absolute best feat seen in the show:

vpNeNkutR_s

The other best feat is off-screen, where Queen Maeve stopped a train with a punch and broke her arm in four places doing it.

These feats are definitely better than anything in the comic book (the best strength feat IIRC was Homelander throwing a plane), but not comparable to Hulk, who takes Mjolnir shots to the chin and can physically overwhelm Thor in hand to hand (don't @ me).

They did say every weapon known had been used on Homelander and failed. So I think it is safe to say the guy is nuke proof in terms of the story.

However, he has no feats to back up those statements yet.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
They did say every weapon known had been used on Homelander and failed. So I think it is safe to say the guy is nuke proof in terms of the story.

However, he has no feats to back up those statements yet.

Statements can be used sometimes. If they are reliable statements from a reliable source.

For example, the only reason we know Thor took the full power of a Star was because Eitri stated as much.

All we saw on screen though was some kind of heat source shooting a beam. And which could clearly melt his hammer into shape.

Impediment
Homelander stomps.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
Homelander stomps.
His foot in frustration once he wakes up after Hulk KOs him.

ShadowFyre
Haven't watched it but A train pulled a train =homelander wins

Thor survived a star=hulk wins.

How about, instead of using offscreen feats for people we use their ACTUAL feats?

Like, Superman didn't lift a tectonic plate and homelander didn't do this stuff until they show them doing it. Or specifically say that they did

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Haven't watched it but A train pulled a train =homelander wins

Thor survived a star=hulk wins.

How about, instead of using offscreen feats for people we use their ACTUAL feats?

Like, Superman didn't lift a tectonic plate and homelander didn't do this stuff until they show them doing it. Or specifically say that they did

Well the tectonic plate is not even a movie statement. Its just a newspaper clipping with zero details. And possibly not even a reliable source- Was is it the Daily Planet? I cant remember.

Also we only know Thor survived the full force of a Star because of what Eitri states. Otherwise what we see hardly makes that clear.

But I digress, in that id at least want someone reliable to confirm Homelander survived an actual Nuke blast with details of if he took any damage at all or not, and how close to the Nuke he was, and where the Nuke blasted (in space?) before taking that as some kind of a fact.

BrolyBlack
Homelander would laugh at the hulk then send fire through his eyes through his brain.

Putinbot1
We have no idea how he saved Butcher, though that is the most likely scenario.

And he won't need to match Homelander's speed. He'll just wait for Homelander to break every bone in his body when he flies at him in an attempt to punch him.

At best Homelander can stay away from Hulk, which as far as I'm concerned is a forfeit by inaction.

Most of Homelander's abilities carry a big question mark surrounding them. We can only wait and see. Homelander will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.