Hancock vs. Homelander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

riv6672
Not Homelander.

Psychotron
Hand Cock.

stan5677
Hancock stomps

Adam Grimes
Homelander would break every bone in his body punching Will Smith by feats and scaling.

Wait until season 2 before making Homelander threads.

riv6672
^^^MEOW

NemeBro
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Homelander would break every bone in his body punching Will Smith by feats and scaling.

Wait until season 2 before making Homelander threads. Wise words from a wise man. thumb up

Robtard

Wait until season 2 before making Homelander threads.

Which feats/scaling put Homelander that far above Hancock?

Hancock has his train feat, casually deflecting an rpg, inside the bank feat/speed and his moon fly/paint feat.

Of that I have no doubt, I'm expecting S2 to explicitly show Homelander to be a Superman clone for all intents and purposes, except no k-nite weakness.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Which feats/scaling put Homelander that far above Hancock?

Hancock has his train feat, casually deflecting an rpg, inside the bank feat/speed and his moon fly/paint feat.

Of that I have no doubt, I'm expecting S2 to explicitly show Homelander to be a Superman clone for all intents and purposes, except no k-nite weakness. You might want to read that post again, lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
You might want to read that post again, lol.

Oh shit, lol. Yeah, misread it.

Adam Grimes
Lol yeah, Homelander can't even compare to CW Superman yet, let alone Will Smith.

TheVaultDweller
Based on his own train feat, Hancock could casually replicate the very best feats we currently have from S1 of The Boys (A-Train train pull and Queen Maeve train punch). Probably while drunk too. IOW, this thread is WAY too soon.

Surtur
Lol yeah, Homelander can't even compare to CW Superman yet, let alone Will Smith.

I was gonna say "what? CW Superman murderizes him" but then I realized I was thinking of Smallvilles Superman.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Based on his own train feat, Hancock could casually replicate the very best feats we currently have from S1 of The Boys (A-Train train pull and Queen Maeve train punch). Probably while drunk too. IOW, this thread is WAY too soon.

Correct, though Homelander *should* be able to take anything Hancock can dish out if we go by statements, but I'm not comfy with that though IMO by the time season 2 is over with Homelander will be able to compete with or even defeat Hancock. We're finally gonna get to see heroes and villains with powers throw down. Okay true Homelander isn't a true "hero", but we're gonna get to see some heavyweights battle.

The only super powered battle we really got was A-Train vs Starlight, but neither of them are heavyweights.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
I was gonna say "what? CW Superman murderizes him" but then I realized I was thinking of Smallvilles Superman.

Even though their budgets aren't great and the shows are inconsistent, CW Kryptonians (Supergirl in particular) do have some extreme high ends though, some of which that are above most comic book movie characters, to be honest (Fort Rozz space toss, surviving Overgirl exploding point blank, which was going to wipe out the entire Midwest, lifting the million ton key etc.). And even though he is generally poorly written, CW Superman and Supergirl are physically depicted as relative peers overall. I just wish they had them use their superspeed more competently more consistently.

Adam Grimes
I was gonna say "what? CW Superman murderizes him" but then I realized I was thinking of Smallvilles Superman. Tbf Supergirl's Superman would spank Homeboy quite easily.

TheVaultDweller
Tbf Supergirl's Superman would spank Homeboy quite easily.

lol yeah, CW Superman has actually supported a skyscraper onscreen.

After Supergirl flew off to try and fix the foundation, he held it by himself.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScalyPowerfulCricket-mobile.mp4

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Even though their budgets aren't great and the shows are inconsistent, CW Kryptonians (Supergirl in particular) do have some extreme high ends though, some of which that are above most comic book movie characters, to be honest (Fort Rozz space toss, surviving Overgirl exploding point blank, which was going to wipe out the entire Midwest, lifting the million ton key etc.). And even though he is generally poorly written, CW Superman and Supergirl are physically depicted as relative peers overall. I just wish they had them use their superspeed more competently more consistently.

Yeah one of the things I liked about Smallville Clark was the fact he used his speed a lot and it wasn't just to get from point a to point b quickly or to catch a bullet. He used it in combat.

And of course by the end of the series he could move at nearly the speed of light and move planets.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah one of the things I liked about Smallville Clark was the fact he used his speed a lot and it wasn't just to get from point a to point b quickly or to catch a bullet. He used it in combat.

And of course by the end of the series he could move at nearly the speed of light and move planets.

Well, depending on which feats you want to use, while not pushing planets around, CW Superman is no joke in the strength department himself. Because the way this scene is framed makes it clear Superman does this regularly when he enters and exists. Though there have been plenty of arguments (on this site and others) as to whether this is an outlier or not, because it is definitely above the more consistent levels depicted on the show.

https://streamable.com/fblxn

Though I am of the opinion that you can only have so many outliers until they simply become a collection of high ends. But anyway, this thread isn't really the place for that debate.

riv6672

stan5677
There is no way for Homewrecker to harm Hancock

Psychotron
Originally posted by stan5677
Homewrecker

It's not his fault Butcher's wife is a whore.

Bentley
Originally posted by Psychotron
It's not his fault Butcher's wife is a whore.

He could've said no if he didn't want to be a home wrecker, it's not as if someone like Homelander couldn't get some unmarried love.

Let's not perpetrate the notion that guys will try to get every pussy they can get, men are human beings with feelings

Psychotron
The blame should still fall on the married person. Banging a married a woman is alpha.

Bentley
I'm not saying Butch's wife has no blame just that the term homewrecker is used exactly in the context of Homelander's fling, he had the choice not to be a homewrecker and he left it at the door

Psychotron
Butcher is still a cuck tho.

Adam Grimes
How is Butcher a cuckold? He didn't know shit and still killed the shit out of homelander's pussy baby on the spot.

You would have probably thanked homelander afterwards and offered to raise that baby for him.

riv6672
How is Butcher a cuckold? He didn't know shit and still killed the shit out of homelander's pussy baby on the spot.

You would have probably thanked homelander afterwards and offered to raise that baby for him.
Like baby Jesus.

BrolyBlack
Homelander stomps

stan5677
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Homelander stomps

Not at all.

Psychotron

Butcher isn't going to kill his wife's son in the show. Count on it, fanboy.

dadudemon

NemeBro

You would have probably thanked homelander afterwards and offered to raise that baby for him. Wrong medium.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Homelander can beat Hancock, easily.

Hancock is a chicken and I have the evidence to bock up my claims. As soon as the fight starts, Hancock will have an eggistential crisis of infinite earths.

Hancock knows the pecking order and will lose like the mother clucker he is.

You got it

John Murdoch
If Homelander goes up against a few fellow a-tier superpowered individuals in season 2, I can see him giving Big Willie Style a run for his money. However, John just doesn't have the feats to face a Superman, Thor, Cap Marvel, or especially casual whale-throwing, train-stopping Hancock right now.

Everything Hancock did apart from the horribly-written third act when Mary was passively weakening him was easy as can be for him. Hancock could erase all of the Seven from the histories if he wanted to at this point, and the only two that could see him coming are Homelander and A-Train. Alas, they could SEE Hancock coming, but not stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.