Underwater (2020)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Not a very creative title.

Sequel to The Abyss? stick out tongue

Rszr56AH3Co

riv6672

carthage

riv6672

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I think it looks like it might be cool. I hope it's good.

BruceSkywalker
seeing free of charge..

thank you AMC Stubs

carthage
This movie is going to go into the longlist of well shot and perfectly enjoyable scifi films that no one saw. We all know those films who love the genre (Moon, Sunshine, Ad Astra, Event Horizon, Life)- who while they adopt elements of previous more well established classics in Underwater's case (Alien, Cloverfield, The Abyss) it'll go its box office run totally unappreciated

Kristen gives a desperate and frantic performance as Nora, the cast has good chemistry, and the budget is extremely well used. The underwater scenes are naturally going to be hard to see (its murky down in the deep ocean), but the effects are all good for the 50 million dollars that was spent. I enjoyed this film

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by carthage
This movie is going to go into the longlist of well shot and perfectly enjoyable scifi films that no one saw. We all know those films who love the genre (Moon, Sunshine, Ad Astra, Event Horizon, Life)- who while they adopt elements of previous more well established classics in Underwater's case (Alien, Cloverfield, The Abyss) it'll go its box office run totally unappreciated

Kristen gives a desperate and frantic performance as Nora, the cast has good chemistry, and the budget is extremely well used. The underwater scenes are naturally going to be hard to see (its murky down in the deep ocean), but the effects are all good for the 50 million dollars that was spent. I enjoyed this film

Cool to hear. I look forward to seeing it. Just don't know when I'll be able to. If I can catch a cheap theater showing I will.

Add Pandorum to the list of underappreciated sci-fi films.

My problem with Life (though well done in most ways) was how stupid it was for the creature to survive (and even thrive) in the vacuum of space. It was a frustrating movie.

riv6672

dynamix
i enjoyed it.

lovecraft would be proud ha

Patient_Leech
Watched this tonight. Caught a cheap theater showing.

Surprisingly decent. It's very much...

Alien meets The Abyss

MichaelEDevries
Hello everyone, I am getting bored at home because of the lockdown. I have also got a bunch of assignments from my mentor and because I was searching for the college paper help online and I am glad I have found https://studyclerk.com/college-paper-help website. Now I am tensed free so, I am searching for the website through which I can download movies. Can anyone help me, please?

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Watched this tonight. Caught a cheap theater showing.

Surprisingly decent. It's very much...

Alien meets The Abyss
Yeah I got that -spoiler- vibe from it, too!

JulyHurst
here is a lot of material about movies . And I like movies a lot especially netflix. But usually if it is needed to write reviews i ask qualityessay.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.