Gretel & Hansel (2020)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
QZblQLhKcZQ

BruceSkywalker
interesting but i hope it has a bot load of good violence

Surtur
I always heard it as hansel and gretel why the switch

steverules_2
Originally posted by Surtur
I always heard it as hansel and gretel why the switch

Feminism

Surtur
Am I the only one who has always heard it referred to as hansel and gretel?

A curious switch indeed.

BruceSkywalker
Am I the only one who has always heard it referred to as hansel and gretel?

A curious switch indeed.

it's so idiot youtubers and moronic message board posters can cry, whine and act tough

Surtur
I don't think they will cry I think they will ask why. And laugh...if this is some woke shit.

Silent Master
Doesn't look interesting. I'll pass.

Surtur
Even Hansel and Gretel Witch hunters looked better than this.

Patient_Leech
I don't think they will cry I think they will ask why. And laugh...if this is some woke shit.

Surt getting his panties in a wad and jumping to conclusions because of a simple name switch. It could be as simple as the film wanting to be more easily distinguished from other films, it being a different, darker take.

Even Hansel and Gretel Witch hunters looked better than this.

Don't even joke. That movie was abysmal.

It's funny, I read my son a Golden Book version of the story and it is a pretty fu#king dark story for kids. I mean, first the step mom wants to abandon the kids in the woods and somehow the father goes along with it (talk about pussy whipped!) and then a old woman tries to eat them. It's fu#ked up! So I think a dark horror take is completely appropriate.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Surt getting his panties in a wad and jumping to conclusions because of a simple name switch. It could be as simple as the film wanting to be more easily distinguished from other films, it being a different, darker take.

If they wanted to do that they could've replaced the witch and her house with a Subway and Jared Fogle.

Patient_Leech
I just realized this is PG-13. Probably not a good sign. erm

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Don't even joke. That movie was abysmal.

It's funny, I read my son a Golden Book version of the story and it is a pretty fu#king dark story for kids. I mean, first the step mom wants to abandon the kids in the woods and somehow the father goes along with it (talk about pussy whipped!) and then a old woman tries to eat them. It's fu#ked up! So I think a dark horror take is completely appropriate.

My panties aren't in a wad nor did I jump to any conclusions. I did say people would laugh if it was done for woke reasons, but I never said that is why it was done. Plus come on it *would* be funny if it was done for woke reasons stick out tongue

Personally I do not feel it was done for woke reasons. If I had to guess I would say it's probably because the movie will focus on Gretel more than Hansel.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If they wanted to do that they could've replaced the witch and her house with a Subway and Jared Fogle.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b85413b368392ba78e647438f2366d46/tenor.gif

riv6672

Nowediff
Hi, I would like to watch this movie as I have heard a lot about it. I have downloaded the movie but haven't got time to watch it as I have been busy completing my college assignments. I was looking at edubirdie https://top5writingservices.com/edubirdie-com-reviews review on as my friend suggested me to check them saying they would help me with my assignments. I really liked their reviews and would like to use their services.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Silent Master
Doesn't look interesting. I'll pass. **** you.

Robtard
The MRAs in here can calm down, despite the highly offensive move of putting the female's name ahead of the male's in the title *gasp*, this film was very odd, but not very good at all.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
The MRAs in here can calm down, despite the highly offensive move of putting the female's name ahead of the male's in the title *gasp*, this film was very odd, but not very good at all.

The RLM guys (see below) made a good point on the name change which was because there are already a million movies titled "Hansel & Gretel," so it would just get buried in the mountain of other films when searching for it. As well as the filmmaker saying it was because the film was focused more on Gretel, which makes sense.

I watched it and enjoyed the imagery and scenery and some of the trippy visuals (although there weren't nearly enough trippy visuals). The film is mostly very well shot. But yeah, unfortunately the film isn't all that great. The climax, while trippy, wasn't very tense and was actually rather anti-climactic. The film needed about 10 or so more minutes of climax to really justify its existence. It just sort of suddenly ends on a cheerful note.

9Jy2APnVIbk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.