Mr Majestic w/Creation Blades vs Silver Surfer & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

carver9
Surfer solos.

DarkSaint85
Which version of Surfer? Current is intangible.

StiltmanFTW
Thor's mere presence on team 2 guarantees they'll lose.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which version of Surfer? Current is intangible.

pre silver surfer black

Philosophía
Majestic. Thor would legit die almost instantly.

deft
Majestic cuts them.

MrMind
Majestic

Eon Blue
Spite thread. Team three wins.

Adam Grimes
Majestic zucchini's them.

Stoic
Either on Team 2 stomp hard.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Majestic zucchini's them.

thumb up

Stoic
The Surfer has mended from piercing damage though. It had zero effect on him.

MrMind
you already voiced your opinion about this 5 times, nobody cares old man

Eon Blue

deft
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor's mere presence on team 2 guarantees they'll lose.

QFT.

Putinbot1
Majestic, slice and dice.

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
you already voiced your opinion about this 5 times, nobody cares old man

So you admit to willfully ignore evidence because you don't like facts. Too bad kiddo, because you're wrong. Either on Team 2 wins. Surfer beats him, while the Herald King annihilates him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
So you admit to willfully ignore evidence because you don't like facts.

Says the guy who's still ignoring how Bone Claw Wolverine beat the leader of N'Garai demons and decimated his army cool

MrMind
Originally posted by Stoic
So you admit to willfully ignore evidence because you don't like facts. Too bad kiddo, because you're wrong. Either on Team 2 wins. Surfer beats him, while the Herald King annihilates him.

didn't I already explain to you on the other thread? how thick is your skull that I have to repeat the same thing to you?

it's not herald thor that's in this thread you goof, it's regular thor and surfer.

and while we are at it, herald thor got owned by a freaking rock, keep drooling on the hype when nothing he shown was impressive

thor is a cheerleader here waiting to get sliced

let me know when the thor or surfer has strength to rearrange a solar system

let me know when thor or surfer has speed feats to prove they can survive the initial blitze

majestic has massive ftl COMBAT/OPERATIONAL speed, it outclass Surfer, it's something Thor wouldn't dream of

show me durability feats suggesting they can withstand getting diced by wildstorm version of adamantium.

if they are not fast enough to counter the initial blitze, they are not durable enough to withstand the slicing of the sharpest swords swung by strength that can move Jupiter.

How are they gonna win again? oh your delusion?

Majestic was able to cut off limbs of a universal reality warper and disrupt his cosmic energy with the swords, cutting surfer and thor would be like hot knife through salmon, try to keep up old man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.