Witcher vs GoT gauntlet 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus

TheVaultDweller
Round 1 and 2 he should still take fairly comfortably. Things get hairy in round 3, mainly because of the 5 hounds actually. Dealing with trained attack dogs while fending off spears, arrows and swords is going to be extremely difficult, even for Geralt. He could still do it if he strategically picks the order of his targets and uses Aard tactically to prevent himself getting swarmed, but I actually think this round is more difficult than 4 or 5 due to sheer numbers and versatility. Because, in lore, Witchers actually sometimes fight giants which are actually very similar to GoT giants in terms of scale. And the White Walkers were very strong and had the ice magic going, but they were also not very fast. And he dies horribly in round 6. Drogon just has to go full blast in his general direction and he gets turned to ash.

So, I say he takes round 1, 2 and 5. Round 3 and 4 are iffy. And he loses in round 6.

dadudemon
1. Easy win but not super easy. It's just a great human swordsman, assassin, and strong dog vs. a great Witcher - usual stuff the jobs he takes. It would be on the low end of dangers he faces on jobs as a Witcher.

2. Easy. Probably the easiest for him. Easy for Jon, too, right?

3. The archers make it difficult. Hounds are all easily taken care of by axii. But the archers may take him down. 70% team GoT, 30% Geralt.

4. Easy win. It's regular monster hunting for Geralt.

5. This is harder to gauge. Probably a 90% Geralt, 10% team whitey. Geralt may lose depending on some things at play during their fight.

6. Tough win but this is getting closer to everyday jobs that Geralt takes.

ShadowFyre
I am on episode 6 and Drogon kills him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.