Texas is worried about the Incels within

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/involuntary-celibates-are-an-emerging-domestic-terrorism-threat-texas-warns-of-an-incel-rebellion/

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Not arguing that Texas issued such a warning. Just worried about your state of mind if you frequent such sites. I took 10 seconds to skim the content. Man, the stuff there sounds a bit coocoo. No offense. Agreed the Incels in Texas are definately unbalanced.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Surtur
A topic about incels that features a link to raw story?

Lol this peak PB.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/involuntary-celibates-are-an-emerging-domestic-terrorism-threat-texas-warns-of-an-incel-rebellion/

The unsaid byline:

These "incel dangers" just happen to coincide with an exploding Indian population.

Have you any Indian friends, PB? They run the range of types like anyone else, but the "losers" man.. They out incel white incels.

Because a lot of them unashamedly believe women only exist to serve men and don't have any of their peers telling them different. Don't know if it's cultural or what, but there are a lot of them.

Tzeentch
Are we talking dot Indians or feather Indians?

BrolyBlack
^Racist

cdtm
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Are we talking dot Indians or feather Indians?

Not all Indians wear dots.

But I mean Indians with ties to India. Not Native Americans.

Putinbot1
I visit india probably twice a year... india has many different regions, Syrian Christian orthodox in Kerala, Hindu, Seikh, Chistians, Muslims... I've actually seen women auctioned as slaves in Delhi, but not for nearly thirty years. What is your point?

cdtm
I visit india probably twice a year... india has many different regions, Syrian Christian orthodox in Kerala, Hindu, Seikh, Chistians, Muslims... I've actually seen women auctioned as slaves in Delhi, but not for nearly thirty years. What is your point?

That the rise in Incels may include Indians, and not strictly whites.

As I said, Texas has a large Indian population. And at least in my limited experience, certain Indians are as likely to fit white Incel stereotypes.

Mainly the sorts who can't even seal an arranged marriage, and feel they're owed things to the point of full blown stalking.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
That the rise in Incels may include Indians, and not strictly whites.

As I said, Texas has a large Indian population. And at least in my limited experience, certain Indians are as likely to fit white Incel stereotypes.

Mainly the sorts who can't even seal an arranged marriage, and feel they're owed things to the point of full blown stalking. Self identifying Incels tend to be linked to the Alt-right. The army in the US are highly worried about Incels for instance.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

Lol this peak PB.

Just another example of his sad obsession with incels.

Nibedicus

SquallX

cdtm
Self identifying Incels tend to be linked to the Alt-right. The army in the US are highly worried about Incels for instance.

You're not wrong.

In the article you posted, Eliot Rodgers, is of mixed race. Chinese mother, and his father and father's father are prominent filmmakers. A far cry from a "white nationalist" background, yet absolutely an incel murderer.

The Toronto van attacks also don't fit the white nationalist profile, as the perpetrator didn't seem allied with any known groups, had several learning disabilities, and lives in Toronto (Maybe Canada had their own groups of white nationalists, but Toronto wouldn't be my first place to look for them.)

Even the Tallahassee Yoga shooter doesn't really have links to white supremacy, seeming like a garden variety creep and 40 year old loser.

I mean, yes, white nationalist probably make up a good list of self identifying violent incels, but being one who has all the markings of one can happen anywhere (And I'm sorry to say I've met my share of Indian creeps who have markings of Incels. And I single them out, because their very culture seems geared towards it. Women simply are not at a point of suffrage where the US is, being more locked in US 1930's)

cdtm
Sorry, long day, no idea why I wrote "suffrage".

Was thinking in general terms of feminism, and I guess "Woman's suffrage" popped into my head. Of COURSE the right to vote isn't the issue. Indian women being seen and not heard homemakers, cooks, and trophy's is.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Sorry, long day, no idea why I wrote "suffrage".

Was thinking in general terms of feminism, and I guess "Woman's suffrage" popped into my head. Of COURSE the right to vote isn't the issue. Indian women being seen and not heard homemakers, cooks, and trophy's is.

Makes sense that if you're from India, it might be harder to form a Western-like relationship. Arranged marriage is still a thing and quite common.

Going from an arranged marriage society to a "you have to attract someone and then make a relationship work" society will produce a ton of incels. A ton.

samhain

Robtard
LoL, this thread. Had a giggle.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, this thread. Had a giggle. Only two things come from Texas boy, steers and Incels.

dadudemon

Robtard
Only two things come from Texas boy, steers and Incels.

Still odd how KMC's incels still rally to defend inceldom when you threaten it.

Putinbot1
Still odd how KMC's incels still rally to defend inceldom when you threaten it. Yes it is. Hilariously so, but no Incels at KMC... move along, nothing to see here folks. laughing it's the thread type that just keeps giving.

Surtur
Who defended inceldom?

Surtur
Yes it is. Hilariously so, but no Incels at KMC... move along, nothing to see here folks. laughing it's the thread type that just keeps giving.

To be fair we used to have incels, but I think Bash left the forum I haven't seen him post in a while.

Robtard
Here are two examples:

Lol this peak PB.
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Just another example of his sad obsession with incels.

Surtur
So you are in fact just butthurt his obsession with incels was noted and have no examples of people defending it? Noted. Moving on thumb up

Robtard
To be fair we used to have incels, but I think Bash left the forum I haven't seen him post in a while.

Show us on the doll where Bash hurt you, surt.

https://i.imgur.com/LdP6HM1.jpg

Surtur

Sorry my facts upset you. Condolences thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
So you are in fact just butthurt his obsession with incels was noted and have no examples of people defending it? Noted. Moving on thumb up

Robbie is just being his typical jackass self cucking for his butt buddy pooty.

Pointing out someone is obsessed with incels = the person pointing it out being an incel. Oooookaaay lol. Gotta love his dumbass "logic."

"Nothing to see here, moving on," indeed lol.

samhain

Surtur
psssh no in the future drones will deliver sex bots right to your door

Robtard
Originally posted by samhain
Too scared to visit a prostitute but they'll queue up outside their local Robo-ho superstore? Don't see it personally.

Because the robo-whores don't talk back?

Nibedicus
Too scared to visit a prostitute but they'll queue up outside their local Robo-ho superstore? Don't see it personally.

Mail order. Amazon, etc.

Lord Lucien
Because the robo-whores don't talk back? Query: are my b*tches the finest in this sector? 12 credits and their orifices are yours. beep boop

samhain
Because the robo-whores don't talk back?

Human whores say whatever you pay them to say.

samhain
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Mail order. Amazon, etc.

My mistake, you've obviously thought of everything.

samhain
psssh no in the future drones will deliver sex bots right to your door

You've hit on something there Surt. Sex Drones! Completely obviating the need for sexbots.

ArtificialGlory
I can barely wait for the incel rebellions to begin.

Surtur
You've hit on something there Surt. Sex Drones! Completely obviating the need for sexbots.

Drones that can transform into sexbots. Sexformers.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I can barely wait for the incel rebellions to begin.

Wtf. Millions died from the first incel rebellion caused by the film "Joker" and now you want more bloodshed? You're a god damned animal.

samhain
Drones that can transform into sexbots. Sexformers.

And ones that can swap sexes in an instant. Transformers... oh no wait.

Surtur
Newest slogan, Transformers: It's not really a guy.

Eon Blue
Sounds sexy. I need some transformers in my life (other than myself, of course). Being the narcissist I am, and all.

Surtur
You really out-gayed yourself there.

ArtificialGlory
Wtf. Millions died from the first incel rebellion caused by the film "Joker" and now you want more bloodshed? You're a god damned animal.
I know it was terrible, thousands died in my city and God knows how many women were turned into sex slaves. Still, it was a good movie so I suppose it was all worth it.

Bashar Teg

smile

cdtm
Newest slogan, Transformers: It's not really a guy.

More then meat and dykes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.