Canon Luke vs. Legends Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Not really a versus thread. I'm just wondering which version you think has more implied power?

Sheev
Hard to argue against Legends. Luke was consistently written like a f8cking GOD in that medium. Stupidly powerful.

Canon Luke still has a lot of implied power though. That's for damn sure.

Galan007
Legends Luke obviously has more implied power. He was around for decades, and racked up an asinine number of high-end feats/accolades during that time.

Flip side, canon Luke has only existed for a few years... But as of now, his implied power scales above RotJ Palpatine by an unknown degree.

Canon Luke had also stockpiled an absolutely immense amount of Force-related texts/artifacts/relics, which would have potentially made him *the* single most knowledgeable Force-user in the entire mythos(I'm talking canon AND Legends here.) On top of that, Luke had been communing with the spirits of Yoda, Kenobi, and Anakin for a number of years before cutting himself off from the Force, so I'm confident that the 'lessons' from them would have bolstered his knowledge/power even moreso.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.