MCU: Daredevil vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Matt as of Defenders
Tchalla with his ritual fight gear (No herb)

Matt has his billy clubs and armor

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Matt as of Defenders
Tchalla with his ritual fight gear (No herb)

Matt has his billy clubs and armor

Good fight. Matt takes this, as T'Challa has no superhuman abilities of his own.

FrothByte
Not exactly fair to pit a man wearing a loincloth against a man in armor.

But anyway, Matt wins though not easily.

BruceSkywalker
bane usually dies.. the end

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bane usually dies.. the end

TheVaultDweller
Probably BP. IIRC, with the exception of M'Baku's tribe, the Wakandans work vibranium into pretty much everything, including their spear tips and such. OP says T'Challa has his ritual gear, so Matt may as well be wearing pajamas. And I would take a spear and shield over a pair of sticks any day.

Eon Blue
BP easy.

BrolyBlack
Spite thread, dumb thread, dumb op.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Probably BP. IIRC, with the exception of M'Baku's tribe, the Wakandans work vibranium into pretty much everything, including their spear tips and such. OP says T'Challa has his ritual gear, so Matt may as well be wearing pajamas. And I would take a spear and shield over a pair of sticks any day.

Ah, for some reason I read this as being a h2h fight. If it's with weapons then DD's going to have a hard time going up against a vibranium spear. BP wins.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ah, for some reason I read this as being a h2h fight. If it's with weapons then DD's going to have a hard time going up against a vibranium spear. BP wins.

Pure fist fight between these two would probably be pretty good (no herb, of course). But, yeah, as things stand, T'Challa's vibranium weapons makes this kind of spite. Because, unlike Matt, T'Challa won't think twice about delivering a potentially lethal wound.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

T'Challa is a normal man in this thread, ergo Matt wins this due to his super-reflexes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.