Maxwell Lord Vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
Who wins?

Glorificus
Emma Frost.

Senor Cage
I think Max has more raw power as a telepath.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Senor Cage

Tough. I think Emma is more skilled just not as powerful

Glorificus
Originally posted by Senor Cage

I doubt it. Emma doesn't have the weakness of bleeding to death whenever she needs to go on the offensive.

She can just drag his ass to the Astral Plane where her skill matters more than raw strength, like how she schooled a phoenix force user, or completely stalemated Exodus to the point where he didn't even realize his body was being destroyed by Dust.

Without an external source of blood, the longer a psychic battle gets drawn out, the more blood Lord loses, to the point where his body would just go into shock.

But that's overlooking the simplest way Emma wins - just turning herself into her Diamond Form where she's completely immune to telepathy, and punching Max to death.

DeadpoolXXX
max.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Glorificus
I doubt it. Emma doesn't have the weakness of bleeding to death whenever she needs to go on the offensive.

She can just drag his ass to the Astral Plane where her skill matters more than raw strength, like how she schooled a phoenix force user, or completely stalemated Exodus to the point where he didn't even realize his body was being destroyed by Dust.

Without an external source of blood, the longer a psychic battle gets drawn out, the more blood Lord loses, to the point where his body would just go into shock.

But that's overlooking the simplest way Emma wins - just turning herself into her Diamond Form where she's completely immune to telepathy, and punching Max to death.

I had to search, cause I haven't read the series in a long time, but it doesn't look like Max has the blood weakness anymore. His planetary feats are in a league of their own. Per Galan:

Philosophía
Balls to the wall Max has one of the best TP feats in comics:
https://imgur.com/a/lr0Lb

But then again, standard forum fight doesn't have blood bags and ice next to him.

He did replicate the feat with none of that, though, but in reverse:
https://imgur.com/a/bmcfL

I'd go with him if he's willing to pop some vessels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.