Rank "The Ones"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheev
https://i.postimg.cc/ht5SrJpz/0.png

I guess this is more of a question then a battle, but I was curious what tier of power you guys think The Ones of Mortis (from Star Wars) would scale to if they were comic book characters??

MrMind
feats?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
feats?

The Father grabbed Ani's lightsaber as if it was his cock, jerked it off and made it go soft:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11120/111205740/5465393-8493935939-1bn9e.gif

Sheev
Originally posted by MrMind
feats? They embody the force on a universal level. It was stated that a fight between the Son and the Daughter would tear the very fabric of the universe.....And the Father > the Son and Daughter.

High level telepathy, can see the past, present and future. ETC

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sheev
It was stated that a fight between the Son and the Daughter would tear the very fabric of the universe.....

Yet Ani solo'd them both sad

Sheev
Because Anakin was the Chosen One and in time could have served the same function as the Father.

He also preformed the feat on Mortis which is a universal force nexus, but that's neither here nor there.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, that is correct.

Galan007
Herald-level somewhere.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

With Daddy obviously being higher than the other two.

Galan007
Yep. thumb up

Father > Son = Daughter.

Sheev
Herald level... So like on par with Silver Surfer or ??

Sorry, my knowledge of comic characters is pretty limited. Just starting to get into them again. embarrasment

SquallX
Is the mother still canon?

Even EU Luke with the backing of Sith were afraid to fight her.

Sheev
You mean Abeloth?

No she's Legends.But her story IS still directly linked to The Ones. And iirc she was stated to be 12x more powerful then Legends Luke.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sheev
Herald level... So like on par with Silver Surfer or ??

Sorry, my knowledge of comic characters is pretty limited. Just starting to get into them again. embarrasment

We use 3 "levels" of heralds on kmc.

Low, mid and high.

Sheev
Ok. So which of these levels fo you think they'd fall under?

StiltmanFTW
Low - Son & Daughter

Mid - Father

Surfer is high.

Galan007
Have we ever come up with a level for Vader/Sidious/Yoda? Can't remember off hand, but I ask because the Mortis Gods scale above all of them by a huge margin.

DarkSaint85
Street tier

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Have we ever come up with a level for Vader/Sidious/Yoda? Can't remember off hand

No, we haven't. At least I don't recall and there's been barely any activity in the comic tiers thread, anyway.

Originally posted by Galan007
, but I ask because the Mortis Gods scale above all of them by a huge margin.

How do they scale against Rey Rey Binks? wink

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

No, we haven't. At least I don't recall and there's been barely any activity in the comic tiers thread, anyway.

How do they scale against Rey Rey Binks? wink Daisy Ridley is a queen... love central London Posh Totty.

Sheev
Anyone else want to weigh in?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Daisy Ridley is a queen... love central London Posh Totty.

No, Felicity Jones is stick out tongue

Daisy is her maid.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Low - Son & Daughter

Mid - Father

Surfer is high. not familiar with these guys but i'm surprised to see you putting them so high. didnt think any star wars character would be on that level tbhconfused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.