USAgent vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Does America's USAgent stomp fest? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Frank rapes John.

Anally.

Twice in a row.

Wonder Man
USAgent is one of my faviortes.
He would just coast along and Punisher would end up in the bottom of the ocean.

StiltmanFTW
I like U.S. Agent, too.

But he can't beat Castle on this forum.

Standard equipment and starting distance heavily favor Frank.

Sin I AM
Punisher has moved up a lot...he was wrecking frost Giants like fodder in WoTR

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Punisher has moved up a lot...he was wrecking frost Giants like fodder in WoTR Frost Giants are fodder though. With that said, Punisher has a distinct advantage in this fight. Standard equipment and starting distance heavily favor Frank, he has far more feats than USAgent, and when they fought previously, Frank did just fine in h2h.

BruceSkywalker
is this the john cena version lol

anyway frank stomps

zopzop
WTF is going on at Marvel? USAgent SHOULD win.

Frank's only hope would be a head shot (with a high caliber bullet). USAgent has legit superhuman stats : CL10 strength, durability (check out his fight vs Lethal Legion), and reflexes. He has years of combat training. He has an indestructible shield that he can use as a projectile that returns to him. His costume was an upgraded version of Kevlar (increasing his already superhuman durability).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
WTF is going on at Marvel? USAgent SHOULD win.

Wtf is going with you, bro?

That Frank/Walker fight is old as f*ck... back from the classic era you seem to love so much... Frank is a true a-list vigilante... Agent is a wannabe who had his pathetic five minutes and got treated like shit ever since.

Originally posted by zopzop
Frank's only hope would be a head shot (with a high caliber bullet). USAgent has legit superhuman stats : CL10 strength, durability (check out his fight vs Lethal Legion), and reflexes. He has years of combat training. He has an indestructible shield that he can use as a projectile that returns to him. His costume was an upgraded version of Kevlar (increasing his already superhuman durability).

And why are you assuming he'd need a high caliber bullet to pierce John's skull? Any feats? We can't assume something like that, not even with top dogs like Spider-Man, unless they have shown such piercing durability on panel.

Punisher fights a-listers.

Walker gets his "indestructible" shield smashed by Collective Man, another z-lister.

----
If it were a melee confrontation, I'd understand you. Even though Frank has taken on bigger guys in h2h.

But no, it's not melee, it's standard rules... and Frank has shot heroes like Parker and Murdock --- and he never needed such huge starting distance as the one KMC offers him.

Wonder Man
Didn't anyone see Punisher claim he beat the Communists.
USAgent won't fight his own hero.
It's a whole Bishop - X-men thing now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.