UK's most prolific rapist jailed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/reynhard-sinaga-uk-most-prolific-rapist-jailed-attacks-men-manchester-1356681

SquallX
Jesus Christ! That is one sick ****.

Sometimes, the death penalty should be allow.

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/reynhard-sinaga-uk-most-prolific-rapist-jailed-attacks-men-manchester-1356681 He should be put in a jail with a bunch of prison bull queers who won't sedate him for their rapings.

For our more sensitive people, bull queer was the only way I know to describe big burly men who rape other men in prison.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Badabing
For our more sensitive people, bull queer was the only way I know to describe big burly men who rape other men in prison. no need for labels like that in the gdf. Around here we just call him whirly. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Raptor22
no need for labels like that in the gdf. Around here we just call him whirly. smile laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
"While in England, Sinaga was an active member of St. Chrysostom's Church which provided him with a character reference for his trial.

The presiding judge, Suzanne Gooddard, remarked during sentencing that 'It is almost beyond belief that someone who could profess some Christian faith could at the same time have been committing such wicked and evil crimes.'

The St. Chrysostom's Church later distanced itself from Sinaga after his conviction."

Blakemore
google purple aki

england is worse than you think.

ArtificialGlory
Did they dig up Jimmy Savile's corpse and threw it into a jail cell?

Blakemore
jimmlesavillililel e lillilille e lie e e e le l l e e e i is is he here

Blakemore
kek

Blakemore
if im still booloodmoroore
more

Blakemore
wat

samhain
Originally posted by Blakemore
google purple aki

england is worse than you think.

Although Aki is a monster, he's not even in this guys league TBH.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
Although Aki is a monster, he's not even in this guys league TBH. Aki is a guy with weird obsessive behaviours. I know a guy from Heswall who said he got beaten up in Birkenhead once just for walking through it by six guys.

Surtur
Good to have one off the streets. Still more work needs to be done:

British Police Failed To Stop Muslim Grooming Gang Due To Fears Over "Community Tensions"

Putinbot1

Surtur
Yeah it's a damn shame, a long time coming, something needs to be done I wonder what they are currently looking the other way from?

Blakemore
I'm glad I'm not in Lancashire.

Putinbot1
Thing s, this is the last in a long line of reports and changes have been made in policy. The use of reports on historic cases now is simply dog whistling. It's what gimps like Robinson and his highly unelectable deposit losing friends do Surt. You're better than that.

Blakemore
wot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.