ROTJ Luke vs. Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
SABERS ONLY.

Scizard
Dooku.

Eli Vanto
You think it would be close or??

Sheev
Depends how Dooku compares to Vader in sabers, because ROTJ Luke was arguably superior to Vader.

Scizard
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
You think it would be close or??
I think it depends on how much weight you give to Luke vs Vader, but for the most part, I consider it to be quite circumstantial. I don't think Luke would be able to handle Dooku's raw skill & experience. Don't think he's fought many enemies like Dooku atleast not in canon

Forschbewithu
Legends: Dooku
Canon: Luke

Although, as far as I know we don't have much to go on for Luke vs Vader in canon. We only know from legends that Vader considered Luke an equal, and that Luke "overpowered" Vader in their duel on the death star (said in rotj novel). Until canon expands more on this, this is all we have to go off (unless someone can enlighten me).

Now that Vader is more powerful in canon, it scales Luke higher as well.

Sheev
It scales Luke much higher, because canon Vader is an absolute BEAST. Far beyond what he ever was in Legends.

Forschbewithu
Originally posted by Sheev
It scales Luke much higher, because canon Vader is an absolute BEAST. Far beyond what he ever was in Legends.

Exactly.

Legends - Dooku wins

Canon - Luke wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.