Bad Boys for life stood up better than most franchises to time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Enjoyable mix of nostalgia and the modern.

Darth Thor
Looking forward to seeing it.

Loved the first one. But the second was all kinds of meh. So would be good to get a decent sequel.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Enjoyable mix of nostalgia and the modern.

honestly, i've watched the bad boy films? is it a different plot? do they set up the upcoming fourth film?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Looking forward to seeing it.

Loved the first one. But the second was all kinds of meh. So would be good to get a decent sequel. Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
honestly, i've watched the bad boy films? is it a different plot? do they set up the upcoming fourth film? Easily the best of the three and yes the plot is different enough. You can see serious influences from more modern vacationers guys, I'll let you judge to me it got the nostalgia and aging cast right and created a deckard shaw type ending.

Darth Thor
Better than the first? Thats quite the hype. Must of rewatched that first one at least a dozen times or so.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Better than the first? Thats quite the hype. Must of rewatched that first one at least a dozen times or so. it's better imho. I really enjoyed it.

BruceSkywalker
thanks putinbot, when i have some free time, i will see the film

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thanks putinbot, when i have some free time, i will see the film call me Whirly Bruce, all my friends do! thumb up

Darth Thor
Damn this was really good. Looking forward to more.

carthage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.