Knights of Ren vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Ren will be in this fight so it's 7 on 1.

Fight takes place on Endor in an Ewok village.

Sheev
Ren detonates his saber. They all die.

Darth Thor
As usual she had a big advantage by having actual Sabers. Plus Ventress is pretty damn skilled and powerful. So she likely stomps tbh.

xPRIMEx

Galan007
It is stated that their weapons are impregnated with phrik and beskar, which does make them very strong. However, it is noted that a lightsaber can still cut through them -- it just requires a greater application of pressure to do so.

So yeah, the KoR are definitely at a disadvantage against anyone wielding a lightsaber. The wildcard here is Ren, because he actually has a lightsaber as well... We just don't know what he is capable of yet.

Darth Thor

xPRIMEx

Darth Thor
thumb up

MrindaMil
This is a fabulous and exciting topic to chat with other members to know their thoughts and experiences about it. I will love to leave a comment because this post has inspired me a lot and I request the author to share more topics like this one essaywritingnz.com/do-my-assignment-for-me/ topic to make this conversation active.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.