Can superman survive this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/62JkJBC4/RCO015.jpg

Parmaniac
Cancels sound... in space...

DarkSaint85
Well, it didn't kill that guy....so not sure why it would kill Superman?

Adam Grimes
Superman looks at him mildly confused at first and proceeds to one-slap Surfer for doing silly stuff.

SquallX
Early Post Crisis has move through time stop already.

ShadowFyre
That guy wasn't even killed....if it didn't kill a nobody I'm pretty sure Clark is gonna make it

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Cancels sound... in space...

Welcome to comics / Star Wars, Parm.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
That guy wasn't even killed....if it didn't kill a nobody I'm pretty sure Clark is gonna make it

Surfer is all about doing everything and nothing.

One day, he'll threaten to open a black hole inside you.

The other day, he'll get assraped by Daredevil.

Then he'll get assraped by Murdock again.

Then Looter (z-lister Spidey villain) will come and assrape him even worse.

Then Mexicans will gangbang him so hard, even Darthgoober will feel it in real life.

DarkSaint85
Well my question is this.

Was the plant avatar still moving after?

StiltmanFTW
It appears so, doesn't it?

Looks like he got pissed and challenged Surfer into a fight.

celeyhyga17
Edit.

celeyhyga17
He stilled the molecules of the surrounding area.
He didnt mess with the molecules of the planet avatar. He also bound his conciousness at that spot so he wouldnt form another avatar to where Dawn was located.

DarkSaint85
So I think Superman can survive being silenced. As Surfer didn't actually stop the molecules of anybody.

Galan007
I don't understand the question..?

Can Superman survive having his consciousness bound to one spot and his voice canceled out?

Umm... yeah? confused

StiltmanFTW
Because he couldn't?

Surfer is an idiot that gets anally raped by Matt.

Superman may not be much better, but Bruce at least gets some prep when facing him. Matt doesn't even need his red pyjamas against the guy who is all hype on 100 years old message boards.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So I think Superman can survive being silenced. As Surfer didn't actually stop the molecules of anybody.
Yeah. He stilled the surrounding molecules that would have propagated sound. He didnt still the avatar's molecules. What he did to the avatar was bound his conciousness at a particular area so it would have been useless for him to create another body somewhere else.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So no one get the question?

DarkSaint85
Because your question is retarded.

What do YOU think is happening in the scan?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Surfer is all about doing everything and nothing.

One day, he'll threaten to open a black hole inside you.

The other day, he'll get assraped by Daredevil.

Then he'll get assraped by Murdock again.

Then Looter (z-lister Spidey villain) will come and assrape him even worse.

Then Mexicans will gangbang him so hard, even Darthgoober will feel it in real life. hahaha then Black Panther with put Goobs and Surfer in a headlock, one under each arm and bash their heads together.

AlbertoJohnAvil
If I asked a 10 year old this question I promise you he would've understood what i meant

The scan spells it out for you, who consciousiness IS BEING bonded to the spot? Can SUPERMAN survive his CONSCIOUSNESS being bonded to a spot? Surfer ceased the vibrations in his molecules, thus, immobilizing him. CLEAR. as day. This is ridiculous.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman looks at him mildly confused at first and proceeds to one-slap Surfer for doing silly stuff. also very good! thumb up

DarkSaint85
Lmao no that's not what happened, Alberto.

But yes, I am sure if Surfer stopped Superman's consciousness from jumping into another body (like Superman usually does) Superman would survive that.

Putinbot1
Lmao no that's not what happened. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yeah. He stilled the surrounding molecules that would have propagated sound. He didnt still the avatar's molecules. What he did to the avatar was bound his conciousness at a particular area so it would have been useless for him to create another body somewhere else.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Good find though.

Galan007
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
If I asked a 10 year old this question I promise you he would've understood what i meant

The scan spells it out for you, who consciousiness IS BEING bonded to the spot? Can SUPERMAN survive his CONSCIOUSNESS being bonded to a spot? Surfer ceased the vibrations in his molecules, thus, immobilizing him. CLEAR. as day. This is ridiculous. He bound the Swamp Thing ripoff's consciousness to a single spot to prevent him from body-hopping. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?

He then ceased movement at the molecular level to prevent the Swamp Thing ripoff from speaking. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean it was a general question

DarkSaint85
Lmao.

celeyhyga17

The scan spells it out for you, who consciousiness IS BEING bonded to the spot? Can SUPERMAN survive his CONSCIOUSNESS being bonded to a spot? Surfer ceased the vibrations in his molecules, thus, immobilizing him. CLEAR. as day. This is ridiculous.
Not what he did.

He stilled the molecules in the air preventing vibration.

Doom went one step further with his powers and stilled the Thing's own molecules.

Parmaniac
I mean it was a general question laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Oh wait nvm.
He actually did it to PoO's mistform. I guess he has done it offensively to someone.

https://i.imgur.com/QPTSgRG.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Oh wait nvm.
He actually did it to PoO's mistform. I guess he has done it offensively to someone.

Lol not quite...

SquallX

celeyhyga17
Lol not quite...
I thought he rendered his form inert...

h1a8

I disagree. If you asked me that when I was 10 then I would be saying the same things as the others.

You should know better. Don't cover up a dumb ass moment you had. What's the meaning of survive?

Diesldude
Lmao no that's not what happened, Alberto.

But yes, I am sure if Surfer stopped Superman's consciousness from jumping into another body (like Superman usually does) Superman would survive that. laughing out loud wait, moving his consciousness from body to body, site to site isn’t one of Superman’s powers?

Parmaniac
He is obviously not immobilized

Juntai
Superman has overcome complete molecular suspension and time stop, and people trying to manipulate Superman's form have failed spectacularly a number of times. Supes has probably overcome these more often than Surfer has even tried them.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
He bound the Swamp Thing ripoff's consciousness to a single spot to prevent him from body-hopping. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?

He then ceased movement at the molecular level to prevent the Swamp Thing ripoff from speaking. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that? Exactly.

DarkSaint85
I thought he rendered his form inert...

He just KOd him. I mean, great feat because Prince was in mist form, but that's it.

I just think Al erto doesn't know what's going on in that scan, and needs us to gently lead him through it.

StiltmanFTW
Oh wait nvm.

Post the scan when he transformed into a frog and ate poo.

Please laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
He just KOd him. I mean, great feat because Prince was in mist form, but that's it.

I just think Al erto doesn't know what's going on in that scan, and needs us to gently lead him through it.
I think ure mistaken. Standard blasts couldnt ko him.
He was in a kinda pseudo mist form that physical attacks and even standard blasts from Surfer was not doing much. It wasn't until Surf made that form inert that Orphan was stopped.
https://i.ibb.co/T8jR1nS/RCO016-1463410782.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/DQDJTcZ/Polish-20200121-095501916.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/vd8BMdW/RCO018-1463410782.jpg

DarkSaint85
But my point is that he was KOd, not speed stolen.

Like I said, great feat because he was in his mist form (yes, I have active read that book). But you are focussing too much on "inert" as your sole proof that he had his molecules' vibration cancelled out.

celeyhyga17
Like i said, he already blasted him. It flat out didnt work in that mist form. He was forced to do something beyond just a blast. He goes on to state that he "rendered" him "inert". Again suporting the idea that he performed a more esoteric action than a regular everyday blast.
Surf then goes on to say that Orphan will most likely "counter" what was done to him... Which heavily implies that he may not have been ko'd, but just "rendered inert" as per the comic. There goes those words again. I think Surfer simply robbed his mistform of motion.

DarkSaint85
That it's more esoteric than a simple blast,I 100% agree.

That PoO wasn't moving afterwards, i also 100% agree.

I don't agree that it was anything more than a KO, though.

Spire
The real question is can Surfer remain conscious while Supes resists his attempts?

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.