Terminator Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Four terminators are sent to NY City to hunt and eliminate each other. They are sent to NY completely naked but are allowed to use whatever means necessary to eliminate the other 3 terminators. Which machine is the last one standing?

The contestants:

T-1000 (from T2)
T-X (from T3: Rise of the Machines)
T-3000/John Connor (from Terminator Genysis)
Rev-9/Gabriel (from Terminator Dark Fate)

BrolyBlack
Rev 9 stomps

carthage
The Rev is on another level

BruceSkywalker
Rev 9 will the floor with the other terminators

Psychotron
The T-X stomps. It's basically the original Rev-9 but it has a bult-in plasma cannon.

BrolyBlack
Lol no.

T-X is horeshit compared to rev 9

Psychotron
The Rev-9 was stalemated by a T-800 until it split itself in 2. On the other hand, the T-X was manhandling a T-850, which is stronger and more durable than a T-800. Also, the T-X shrugged off a rocket launcher, while the Rev-9 was briefly taken out of the fight by one. And this is all before we factor in the T-X's plasma cannon, which is a Terminator killer.

T-X stomps.

KingD19
T-3000 should win. Dont see how TX can take Connor down without those super magnets.

Plasma blaster wont do much against a cloud of nanites.

Psychotron
He needs to take a solid form to fight the T-X and that's when she can blast him.

KingD19
Then he heals if he gets hit.

Psychotron
He's not Wolverine. He can't heal from a plasma attack. Once those nanites are melter they're gone.

ShadowFyre
Easy, whichever one has the best software feats and can shutdown/hack the other. T3K did it to theT850.

T-1000 is still the coolest mfer on here.

Psychotron
The T-X is the only one with hacking abilities, but I don't see how she can hack the T-1000 or T-3000.

Putinbot1
Alita enters from the other thread and ***** slaps them all whilst Neme mastabates frantically.

Josh_Alexander
I haven't watched the last Terminator move, but how does the T3000 stacis up to the new Rev 9?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I haven't watched the last Terminator move, but how does the T3000 stacis up to the new Rev 9?

It would eventually defeat Rev 9. The Rev is like a physically weaker T-X minus the on board weapons and with the ability to split it's liquid metal from it's endoskeleton to form a separate T-1000-like Terminator.

Jmanghan
Didn't the Rev get tackled by Dani? Why is he a threat when he's been stalemated by humans?

T-800 would rip someone like Cap in half.

DarkSaint85
I thought the Rev9 could also hack, based on it being at those server farms.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Didn't the Rev get tackled by Dani? Why is he a threat when he's been stalemated by humans?

T-800 would rip someone like Cap in half. Sorry, reason I brought that up is to point out the obviously massive strength difference between the Rev and the other terminators.

Psychotron
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought the Rev9 could also hack, based on it being at those server farms.

He has never been shown to control another Terminator like the T-X, though.

BrolyBlack
Who cares, the Rev 9 is way more advanced

Psychotron
What's more advanced about him exactly? He has worse durability. Worse strength. Worse hacking. No built in weapons. The only thing he can do is split his liquid metal from his endoskeleton.

Rev-9 was overpowered by a heavily damaged T-800 and a dying Grace. In fact, Grace broke his jaw on her own. The T-X would rip him to pieces.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
What's more advanced about him exactly? He has worse durability. Worse strength. Worse hacking. No built in weapons. The only thing he can do is split his liquid metal from his endoskeleton.

Rev-9 was overpowered by a heavily damaged T-800 and a dying Grace. In fact, Grace broke his jaw on her own. The T-X would rip him to pieces.

I think the Rev-9 was quickest and most agile. I don't recall any of the Terminators doing his spiderman stuff.

That said, I do agree he's not as strong as the TX or even the T800. His regen is not as powerful as the T3000. His hacking and weapons not as good as the TX.

Personally, I feel this match boils down to the TX and the T3000.

Psychotron
Agreed. His agility was impressive, but not worth the trade off in power considering he was getting ragdolled by a one-armed T-800.

I feel like the T-X's plasma cannon should be enough to deal with the T-3000. It blew up a fire truck with one shot.

BrolyBlack

Psychotron
It's irrelevant. His endoskeleton gets one shotted by the T-X's plasma cannon. Also, I just went through the list of the T-X built in weapons and she has an EMP Generator. That's another weakness of the Rev-9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.