Dragon Ball Z:Kakarot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Ridley_Prime
https://i.imgur.com/BysEvgk.png

BrolyBlack
Yes

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes

What is missing from this picture?

Ridley_Prime
Ecgdwhc8gkw

Inhuman
Originally posted by cdtm
What is missing from this picture?

Nothing of value. Yamcha is insignificant in all DBZ fights anyhow.

Surtur
How is the game? Been waiting for a great DBZ game that wasn't a fighting game ever since I made the mistake of buying "DBZ Sagas" many years ago. What is the gameplay like?

BackFire

Surtur
That's a projector sized screen. Probably had to drop at least a grand or maybe 3-4 times that amount if it's a higher end model.

BackFire
Oh yeah, you're probably right. I was gonna say I didn't know televisions were available at that size yet. My dad just got an 82" 4k Television for his birthday and that thing is enormous, but really nice, I thought that was about the largest size available to consumers.

Kazenji
So now we have 3 threads to this game.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Spending all that money on such a great TV, only to smear that big screen with poo.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Kakarotto!!!

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Kakarotto!!!

laughing out loud

BackFire

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
That's pretty cool. How's the picture quality compared to an LED television? Or an OLED?

It's fair to say it can't compare to a 720p PRE led.

Leastways not what I use it for. An old school PS2 console with components looks "almost" as good as on a CRT, but would look total crap on a 4k in general, let alone that thing.

BackFire
You have a projector?

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh yeah, you're probably right. I was gonna say I didn't know televisions were available at that size yet. My dad just got an 82" 4k Television for his birthday and that thing is enormous, but really nice, I thought that was about the largest size available to consumers. I have a 75 inch curved 4K

BackFire

BrolyBlack

BackFire
It's cool. I'll look up stuff on youtube about it later.

Eon Blue
CDTM is a jealous Nancy boy that is oh, so cynical. He really needs some sunshine in his dark life.

cdtm
Originally posted by Eon Blue
CDTM is a jealous Nancy boy that is oh, so cynical. He really needs some sunshine in his dark life.

Who's sock are you again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.