Birth Tourism Basically Cancled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Well since Trump did it you know democrats will be against it. I'd love to hear valid arguments for why the practice should be allowed to continue.

snowdragon
Looks like a unique niche business to run apparentlysmile

Putinbot1
Good thing my wife is there already... smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Good thing my wife is there already... smile

Does she intend to give birth here?

Putinbot1
Oh yes.

snowdragon
Oh yes.

I'm going to write Donald Trump a tweet and email now to make sure she can't have a baby in the USA unless of course I get some feedback in the form of paypal hush money.... stick out tongue Zomg oldest grandfather/father in the WORLD big grin

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm going to write Donald Trump a tweet and email now to make sure she can't have a baby in the USA unless of course I get some feedback in the form of paypal hush money.... stick out tongue Zomg oldest grandfather/father in the WORLD big grin haha thumb up Charlie Chaplain and James Doohan are personal heroes.

Surtur
Oh yes.

I was going to ask why, but the better question would be why *wouldn't* she wanna give birth in the #1 country on the planet?!

USA! USA! USA!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I was going to ask why, but the better question would be why *wouldn't* she wanna give birth in the #1 country on the planet?!

USA! USA! USA! To be fair the baby is going to have many options and will have British, Nigerian, Ghanaian and American passports off the bat with possible Irish and French available. Jason Bourne eat your heart out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.