Has KMC ever had such little traffic in Winter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I know Broly rings the death knell for KMC almost weekly, but even Surtur and Rob are hardly posting. PVS has vanished for the most part. All the forums seem empty... I run into Stilt regularly... but perhaps most telling serial multi-sockers like Flystar and Riv aren't really bothering. Is this the end?

Putinbot1
Forum glitch, double post!

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
The forum is a bit outdated.

We could all move over to discord like almost every other online community.

I'll start it?

Surtur
I haven't seen DMB post in a while either.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon

I'll start it?

Nah let it die.

Putinbot1
Just as I say this DDM, Adam, Stringer, Snow and Darthgoober all post...

Stringer
Well tbh, thank all the mods for this

Eon Blue
This place is on life support.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I run into Stilt regularly...

wink

I'll start it?

KMC already has discord, Bran is running it from the shadows.

dadudemon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
wink

KMC already has discord, Bran is running it from the shadows.

I have no idea who Bran is.

Stringer

Surtur

Game of thrones?

StiltmanFTW

One Big Mob.

Also known as:

Branlor Swift, Sr J-Bieb, Blanket, Charmander, Mekrob, I'm Bran, Red Hulk, Mr. Slippyfist, Bransolute, Harry Fingerman, Tyrant, Jebus reborn, bigbran, WorldWarHulk

Surtur
Bran got hodor killed i hope cannibals eat bran

StiltmanFTW
Hodor was carver, he deserved it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
This place is on life support.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
He either was joking or he never posts outside of GDF.

Eternal Idol
I've avoided sharing this before because it felt like a dick move, especially to the mods who've stuck around and done their best to keep this place afloat and in order, but I also post on Checkhookboxing, and there is noticeably more traffic there than here.

I'd hate to leech what few active members KMC has left, but traffic here is down to a crawl. That, along with all the bad blood and off-topic bickering (not unique to KMC, btw) and malfunctions, kills my desire to post here in general.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, or at least bookmarking it in case KMC goes 404 one day, here's the link:

https://www.checkhookboxing.com/index.php?forums/lounge.9/

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I've avoided sharing this before because it felt like a dick move, especially to the mods who've stuck around and done their best to keep this place afloat and in order, but I also post on Checkhookboxing, and there is noticeably more traffic there than here.

I'd hate to leech what few active members KMC has left, but traffic here is down to a crawl. That, along with all the bad blood and off-topic bickering (not unique to KMC, btw) and malfunctions, kills my desire to post here in general.

If anyone is interested in checking it out, or at least bookmarking it in case KMC goes 404 one day, here's the link:

https://www.checkhookboxing.com/index.php?forums/lounge.9/

Dude, nobody's gonna kill you for posting a link. Wrathful Dwarf is dead.

Anyway, it's been done before. Some guys moved to cbr, some to comic ledger, spacebattles, narutoforums, some to FB groups, discord, twitter or even YT channels... or comicvine.

Every once in a while, someone makes his own noob message board and invites everyone from KMC there. It never works.

Badabing
I know Broly rings the death knell for KMC almost weekly, but even Surtur and Rob are hardly posting. PVS has vanished for the most part. All the forums seem empty... I run into Stilt regularly... but perhaps most telling serial multi-sockers like Flystar and Riv aren't really bothering. Is this the end? Raz hasn't been on KMC regularly since 2009. There are things only Raz can do such as name changes, unbanning people, making new forums, deleting old forums and site maitenance.

KMC's platform is from 2006. The site is just out of date. Most people now post from tablets or phones. The site gets messed up with glitches from these posts.

Most mods have left. There are twice as many innactive mods as active mods. Plus some of the modding back in the day was a bit biased. When we decided Whirly could stay on KMC, I went back and looked for the posts that got him perm banned. I still don't know the reason.

I guess on the positive side Raz kept the forum alive and did respond to the SOS email I sent him last year when the site went down. Just wish he'd spend a few hours per month doing admin stuff, or give a mod those permissions.

StiltmanFTW
One thing we really need is an actual co-admin. With at least *some* admin powers.

As we all know, Ush only got the title --- and he resigned.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Binks
Raz hasn't been on KMC regularly since 2009. There are things only Raz can do such as name changes, unbanning people, making new forums, deleting old forums and site maitenance.

KMC's platform is from 2006. The site is just out of date. Most people now post from tablets or phones. The site gets messed up with glitches from these posts.

Most mods have left. There are twice as many innactive mods as active mods. Plus some of the modding back in the day was a bit biased. When we decided Whirly could stay on KMC, I went back and looked for the posts that got him perm banned. I still don't know the reason.

I guess on the positive side Raz kept the forum alive and did respond to the SOS email I sent him last year when the site went down. Just wish he'd spend a few hours per month doing admin stuff, or give a mod those permissions.

I take credit for running off most of those fckers, you however have been most resilientsmile

dadudemon

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, riiiight...

rudester
Ugh maybe babe who's asking?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
I haven't seen DMB post in a while either. DMB and a lot of the SW gang have moved to this website: http://www.suspectinsightforums.com/

StiltmanFTW
Hi, Jmang...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/tRvnutVTAlU6Q/source.gif

BrolyBlack
Apparently, not talking to a KMC poster you call "Bran."

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
Raz hasn't been on KMC regularly since 2009. There are things only Raz can do such as name changes, unbanning people, making new forums, deleting old forums and site maitenance.

I guess on the positive side Raz kept the forum alive and did respond to the SOS email I sent him last year when the site went down. Just wish he'd spend a few hours per month doing admin stuff, or give a mod those permissions. pretty much spot on!Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I take credit for running off most of those fckers, you however have been most resilientsmile Never change thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Badabing

Why doesn't Raz just pass the torch to someone else?

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
DMB and a lot of the SW gang have moved to this website: http://www.suspectinsightforums.com/

Intriguing. I bookmarked it.

Putinbot1
Intriguing. I bookmarked it. laughing out loud an alternative to "Hang outs", hey surt?!

Surtur
I don't go into "hang outs" smile

StiltmanFTW
Why doesn't Raz just pass the torch to someone else?

Good question.

He actually did select Ush as the co-admin... but, aside from the title, he had no extra privileges over a global mod.

Ush resigned some time afterwards.

Putinbot1
I don't go into "hang outs" smile Sure Jan. smile

Robtard
Hi

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Hi hello big boy thumb up

Sheev
DMB and a lot of the SW gang have moved to this website: http://www.suspectinsightforums.com/ Best thing that could have ever happened to this place was those idiot trolls leaving tbh.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Sheev
Best thing that could have ever happened to this place was those idiot trolls leaving tbh. Ahh, those autistic kids are O.K. especially DMB.

Sheev
Some were cool. Most were just garbage tier incels though.

It's nice actually being able to talk about Star Wars in the Star Wars forums now, without the troll autists going full retard in every thread. smile

Putinbot1

It's nice actually being able to talk about Star Wars in the Star Wars forums now, without the troll autists going full retard in every thread. smile Not untrue, DMB and even Bart were O.K.

Putinbot1
Jaden is also missing...

Badabing
Sure Jan. smile Lmao. laughing

BrolyBlack

It's nice actually being able to talk about Star Wars in the Star Wars forums now, without the troll autists going full retard in every thread. smile

DMB is a cool guy, he is missed.

Sheev
Never really saw DMB post much since I registered.

But there were definitely a few posters in the Star Wars forums who were cool, but it seemed like the huge majority of them were just absolute shit and did nothing but troll. You literally could not have a decent SW discussion, and it was super irritating. I'm glad galan was modded when he was otherwise it would probably still be a cesspool.sick

BackFire
KMC has been dying a slow death for years now.

StiltmanFTW
KMC's been dying since 2000 wink

It will outlive all of us.

Eternal Idol
Dude, nobody's gonna kill you for posting a link. Wrathful Dwarf is dead.

Anyway, it's been done before. Some guys moved to cbr, some to comic ledger, spacebattles, narutoforums, some to FB groups, discord, twitter or even YT channels... or comicvine.

Every once in a while, someone makes his own noob message board and invites everyone from KMC there. It never works. .
I've only heard tales of Wrathful Dwarf's propensity to be a dick.

In any case, I'm not suggesting a mass exodus; just offering up a livelier alternative. Not a bad thing to have more than one place to go to for discussion. I've even read some threads on SpaceBattles, though have never signed up.

It's primarily a boxing message board, but I mostly post in the Lounge (their GDF)...mostly.

StiltmanFTW

Yes.

And it's nice to have a mod who feels passionate about Star Wars, for a change.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I've only heard tales of Wrathful Dwarf's propensity to be a dick.

In any case, I'm not suggesting a mass exodus; just offering up a livelier alternative. Not a bad thing to have more than one place to go to for discussion. I've even read some threads on SpaceBattles, though have never signed up.

It's primarily a boxing message board, but I mostly post in the Lounge (their GDF)...mostly.

thumb up

Surtur
Sure Jan. smile

Prove otherwise smile

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
DMB is a cool guy, he is missed.

I wonder if part of the reason he left is cuz people sadly kept trying to falsely label him a trump supporter. That kind of petty dishonesty(it's just plain pathetic actually, a sign of a deep sadness that can't be fixed) probably got tiring.

BackFire
Did DMB say why he left, or did he ever even say goodbye or anything?

Robtard
Surt's being the drama-queen he always is. DMB got along with everyone here save maybe AdamPoE. Maybe. Last he was on he was saying school was eating up more and more of his time.

DMB is also a Trump supporter. He said he'd have changed his vote in 2016 to vote for Trump, as Trump's politics more aligned with his views than Clinton's did, he supported Trump now and he was planning on voting for Trump in in 2020.

edit: Wait, Kurk openly disliked DMB, tried to dox him, but I believe they found somewhat of a common ground towards the end when Kurk was posting under his "TempAccount" profile.

Jaggarath

Have fun with your 2 guys over there, lol.

Jaggarath

Jmanghan
Best thing that could have ever happened to this place was those idiot trolls leaving tbh. Trolls leaving, great, but a lot of those trolls were extremely knowledgable when it came to SW, therefore double-edged sword. Now-a-days many people are pushing opinions that would never fly when Ant, DMB, and the lot were still around.

I have no idea what happened to the big 3, imo. (Nai, Stealth Moose, and especially Tempest)

Putinbot1
Trolls leaving, great, but a lot of those trolls were extremely knowledgable when it came to SW, therefore double-edged sword. Now-a-days many people are pushing opinions that would never fly when Ant, DMB, and the lot were still around.

I have no idea what happened to the big 3, imo. (Nai, Stealth Moose, and especially Tempest) Didn't they dox you and post pictures of dead relatives? I respect your ability to forgive and forget because they have played knights of the old republic! thumb up

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Never really saw DMB post much since I registered.

But there were definitely a few posters in the Star Wars forums who were cool, but it seemed like the huge majority of them were just absolute shit and did nothing but troll. You literally could not have a decent SW discussion, and it was super irritating. I'm glad galan was modded when he was otherwise it would probably still be a cesspool.sick Also all true!

Surtur
Originally posted by Stringer
Well tbh, thank all the mods for this

Nonsense, if a formerly nice neighborhood turns to shit once police stop policing it...would you blame the cops?! That'd be crazy, crazy I say!

Putinbot1
Nonsense, if a formerly nice neighborhood turns to shit once police stop policing it...would you blame the cops?! That'd be crazy, crazy I say! I would argue the Policing level is very good here. We are left to Police ourselves as adults unless people are being total *****. I think a lot of the far right rhetoric here is bullshit, would I want these edgelord fascists banned... **** no! Would I want someone banned who doxes DMB and threatens to damage his real-life and humiliate him... hell yeah!

Surtur
Man with dozens of socks claims policing level is very good.

I giggled.

Surtur
Also name some edgelord fascists that post here. I love this part smile

Putinbot1
Man with dozens of socks claims policing level is very good.

I giggled. prove it smile

Putinbot1
Also name some edgelord fascists that post here. I love this part smile angel

Surtur
prove it smile

U sure about that? I don't wanna embarrass you, but I totally will. Up to you. Say "prove it" once more and it will be done.

Putinbot1
U sure about that? I don't wanna embarrass you, but I totally will. Up to you. Say "prove it" once more and it will be done. ok prove it. I'm not going to be around for much this week so will enjoy when I can post all the attention.

Surtur
I'm just messing with you I'm gonna post it either way:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=username&ltr=W&perpage=30&orderby=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=ASC&pagenumber=51

Names on that page and on the next...you have like 30 socks(not counting your current sock).

What I'm hoping is you're gonna try to lie and pretend like I didn't just prove it smile

Putinbot1
I'm just messing with you I'm gonna post it either way:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=username&ltr=W&perpage=30&orderby=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=ASC&pagenumber=51

Names on that page and on the next...you have like 30 socks(not counting your current sock).

What I'm hoping is you're gonna try to lie and pretend like I didn't just prove it smile oh you mean all the old banned socks... haha, most of those are mine. Everyone knows about those. laughing out loud not all are mine though, sometimes my name has been taken in vain.

Surtur
I never at all mentioned people were unaware, but hey you pointing that out is fine I guess?

Putinbot1
I never at all mentioned people were unaware, but hey you pointing that out is fine I guess? no doubt thumb up

Sheev
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Have fun with your 2 guys over there, lol. There's no way that you can disagree with anything I have said, Ant. Some of you were/are great guys who know a lot of shit, but the large majority of you ONLY trolled and shitposted for YEARS on end. It's a fact and you know it.

I'll take a handful of quality, genuine posts over pages upon pages of shitposting any day.

Glad y'all found a place you like though. Hope it actually remains civil there (for everyone's sake).

Trolls leaving, great, but a lot of those trolls were extremely knowledgable when it came to SW, therefore double-edged sword. Knowledgeable people who put their knowledge on the backburner just to constantly troll, are still trolls.

And don't act all high and mighty here. These are also the same "knowledgeable" people who doxxed you, and made you throw a rage hissyfit here. srsly

Galan007
Tbf, I think most of those guys only did that stuff just to f*ck with Ush. He was honestly a bit of a prick who policed the Star Wars forums WAY more than he ever needed to, and banned people for the most trivial bullshit you can imagine(I think he once gave Ant a temp ban just for "criticizing his modding", lol)... So a few of them retaliated by socking/trolling, and I honestly don't blame them, because again: Ush was an assh0le about it. Granted, those guys took the socking and whatever too far from time to time, but that's what happens when you have a site with 20 year old "security". /shrug

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere. Most of them were good dudes.

Surtur
Ush was a prick. He warned me once not to talk about instances of black racism against whites because blacks experience racism from whites more often.

Which is weird logic. Women are raped more than men so I wonder if he'd have been triggered over a discussion of male rape too

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Galan007
Tbf, I think most of those guys only did that stuff just to f*ck with Ush. He was honestly a bit of a prick who policed the Star Wars forums WAY more than he ever needed to, and banned people for the most trivial bullshit you can imagine(I think he once gave Ant a temp ban just for "criticizing his modding", lol)... So a few of them retaliated by socking and trolling, and I honestly can't blame them, because again: Ush was an assh0le about it. Granted, those guys took the socking and whatever too far from time to time, but that's what happens when you have a site with 20 year old "security". /shrug

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere. Some truth to this, when you feel excluded unjustly it's fun to be a ****.

Sheev
Tbf, I think most of those guys only did that stuff just to f*ck with Ush. He was honestly a bit of a prick who policed the Star Wars forums WAY more than he ever needed to, and banned people for the most trivial bullshit you can imagine(I think he once gave Ant a temp ban just for "criticizing his modding", lol)... So a few of them retaliated by socking/trolling, and I honestly don't blame them, because again: Ush was an assh0le about it. Granted, those guys took the socking and whatever too far from time to time, but that's what happens when you have a site with 20 year old "security". /shrug

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere. Most of them were good dudes. Ok, that's a fair point.

BrolyBlack

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere. Most of them were good dudes.

Ugh leaving this place was the best thing that ever has happened

Lord Lucien
What actually happened with Ush? Did he just get too old for this place, or too bored?

Sheev
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ugh leaving this place was the best thing that ever has happened Them leaving definitely cut down on the shitposting and trolling so that actual discussions could happen in the Star wars forums again.

But I definitely see what galan is saying about WHY they did it. I wasn't around when Ush was running the show over there.

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What actually happened with Ush? Did he just get too old for this place, or too bored? Raz said that he was going to make Ush the official 'Co-Admin' of this site, but never gave him any admin privileges.

That was the final straw for Ush, and he 'quit' soon after... Raz trolled him good with that one(he even changed his mod tag and everything, lol.)

Lord Lucien
Raz said that he was going to make Ush the official 'Co-Admin' of this site, but never gave him any admin privileges.

That was the final straw for Ush, and he 'quit' soon after... Raz trolled him good with that one(he even changed his mod tag and everything, lol.) Did Raz have a beef with Ush? Did Ush post an actual resignation somewhere?

Galan007
No beef between them to my knowledge. That's just how Raz operates... Makes promises and rarely ever delivers on them.

I think Ush may have posted his resignation letter openly in one of the forums, but I can't remember off hand. He did post it in the mod lounge for sure, though.

Lord Lucien
You should post it here for all to read.

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
You should post it here for all to read.

thumb up

Galan007
I do not cater to peer pressure. sly

Jaggarath
There's no way that you can disagree with anything I have said, Ant. Some of you were/are great guys who know a lot of shit, but the large majority of you ONLY trolled and shitposted for YEARS on end. It's a fact and you know it.

erm

2013-2018 KMC's Star Wars VS community distinguished itself from its rivals (e.g. ComicVine, SWTOR Forums, NartuoForums, etc.) because we could shitpost on one page, discuss school drama on the next, then have really meta debates on the nature of Force storms on the last. The lax/non-existent moderation allowed members to get to know each-other on a deeply personal basis. Everyone either had deep friendships or lasting vendettas with everyone else. You don't see that as much on other sites where moderators constantly hurl out warnings for "toxicity" or whatever that means. That's why every big-time Star Wars VS debater ended up making KMC their main platform. The trolling was a necessary (and, for the most part, still positive) trade-off for having members stay and post on a forum for sometimes 6+ years straight. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had the most knowledgeable Star Wars community perhaps ever established (which is what 2016-2018 KMC was). The trolling may have gotten excessive towards the end, but the community was terminally ill anyways after Raz blocked new member registration for many months. The current KMC Star Wars VS section is neither a community nor active, lol. It's dead. Unless you're a sock of someone else, I have no clue why you think that you know anything about our community with that April 2018 account creation date.

Sheev
"Big-time Star Wars VS debaters"?? Are you even listening to yourself right now? Jesus christ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. Trolling is still trolling, Ant. You can try to sugarcoat it by saying that it was "necessary" to keep some of you "celebrities" posting here, but we both know it was mostly just immature garbage that made the SW forums here a cesspool for far too long. You're a mod on that other forum, I see..... Well I certainly doubt you'd allow constant trolling and off-topic shitposting like that to fly over there for obvious reasons. And if you do, that's pretty sad.

No this is my only account here, but I've been lurking for quite a while. You know me from CV, though. wink

Jaggarath
roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's an obvious difference between great debaters who create respect threads, participate frequently, and make key lore findings versus those who aren't and don't. Aurbere, Selenial, Beniboybling, ShootingNova, ILS, JKBart, and Azronger are all good examples of members who came from other sites, are "big-time Star Wars VS debaters," and stayed on KMC due to its unique environment. I won't get into the other stuff again since you're just regurgitating your hysteria.

Though, who were you on ComicVine?

Sheev
Like I said- some of the regulars (you included) definitely knew your shit and never went off the rails too much (Bart and ILS did, but they had their reasons). But it got REALLY bad and annoying for a good bit of time......maybe it was fun for some of you, but to everyone else looking in, it was a huge deterrent and gave the SW forums here a bad name. One of those cases where a few tards can spoil it for everyone.

I had a different, but still Sidious related username on CV. You'll figure it out. wink

Jmanghan
Didn't they dox you and post pictures of dead relatives? I respect your ability to forgive and forget because they have played knights of the old republic! thumb up
Those specific people are the reason I haven't fully migrated to their new website.

There are some trolls and then there are the bullies who take joy in seeing you sad as well as angry. Most of those guys were the former, hell I even bought videogames for a few of em and formed a friendship with Ant, Total Warrior, etc.

The latter were those ****ers you speak of, glad they left.

I just like debating SW, man, the problem is, a lot of the debaters are dickheads, so, do I quit debating forever or do I just deal with it?

The few posts I have on the new forum I got harrassed both times, but what can I do?

DeadpoolXXX
The few posts I have on the new forum I got harrassed both times, but what can I do? not post there? erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
not post there? erm Did you not read the rest of the post?

I haven't posted there for that reason, I meant when it comes to people just generally being dickheads.

StiltmanFTW
I do not cater to peer pressure. sly

But there's no real reason for you not to share it here, unless he's included a dozen dick selfies in his post.

StiltmanFTW
I just like debating SW

Even though you don't watch/read the material those discussions are about, lol.

Galan007
But there's no real reason for you not to share it here, unless he's included a dozen dick selfies in his post. Too many cock pics for me to edit out. thumb up

Robtard
I know Broly rings the death knell for KMC almost weekly, but even Surtur and Rob are hardly posting. PVS has vanished for the most part. All the forums seem empty... I run into Stilt regularly... but perhaps most telling serial multi-sockers like Flystar and Riv aren't really bothering. Is this the end?

I took a week+ plus, had shit to do and didn't feel like posting. Since Surt spends 98.5% of his time here following me around and commenting on my posts, that explains Surt's apparent lack of posting.

PVS comes and goes.

Surtur
I took a week+ plus, had shit to do and didn't feel like posting. Since Surt spends 98.5% of his time here following me around and commenting on my posts, that explains Surt's apparent lack of posting.

PVS comes and goes.

You poor victim.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PeacefulDizzyElver-size_restricted.gif

Robtard
^ Surt took two minutes to prove me correct. Too funny.

Surtur
^ Surt took two minutes to prove me correct. Too funny.

^Has, on this very day, responded to posts of mine within 2-3 minutes.

Gotta love it smile

#SpecialRules

Putinbot1
I tried to keep Surts mind off your absence Rob, but he only has eyes for you!

Surtur
I tried to keep Surts mind off your absence Rob, but he only has eyes for you!

Yikes there's projection and then there is PROJECTION and then there is the god PROJECTION worships.

Adam_PoE
But there's no real reason for you not to share it here, unless he's included a dozen dick selfies in his post.

All the more of a reason to post it, if you ask me. eek!

Badabing
Prove otherwise smile https://68.media.tumblr.com/becc13126d3eaae0d48cf827def56bda/tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

Stringer

Bashar Teg

PVS comes and goes.

*cums

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jaggarath
erm

2013-2018 KMC's Star Wars VS community distinguished itself from its rivals (e.g. ComicVine, SWTOR Forums, NartuoForums, etc.) because we could shitpost on one page, discuss school drama on the next, then have really meta debates on the nature of Force storms on the last. The lax/non-existent moderation allowed members to get to know each-other on a deeply personal basis. Everyone either had deep friendships or lasting vendettas with everyone else. You don't see that as much on other sites where moderators constantly hurl out warnings for "toxicity" or whatever that means. That's why every big-time Star Wars VS debater ended up making KMC their main platform. The trolling was a necessary (and, for the most part, still positive) trade-off for having members stay and post on a forum for sometimes 6+ years straight. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had the most knowledgeable Star Wars community perhaps ever established (which is what 2016-2018 KMC was). The trolling may have gotten excessive towards the end, but the community was terminally ill anyways after Raz blocked new member registration for many months. The current KMC Star Wars VS section is neither a community nor active, lol. It's dead. Unless you're a sock of someone else, I have no clue why you think that you know anything about our community with that April 2018 account creation date.

"Big-time Star Wars VS debaters"?? Are you even listening to yourself right now? Jesus christ. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. Trolling is still trolling, Ant. You can try to sugarcoat it by saying that it was "necessary" to keep some of you "celebrities" posting here, but we both know it was mostly just immature garbage that made the SW forums here a cesspool for far too long. You're a mod on that other forum, I see..... Well I certainly doubt you'd allow constant trolling and off-topic shitposting like that to fly over there for obvious reasons. And if you do, that's pretty sad.

No this is my only account here, but I've been lurking for quite a while. You know me from CV, though. wink Pfffft. The 2004-2011 squad was where it was at. Pre-Disney, baby.

dadudemon
Pfffft. The 2004-2011 squad was where it was at. Pre-Disney, baby.

You know it. The apex of Prequel Trilogy time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.