Greatest KMC Rage Quits on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What are some of the greatest rage quits on KMC?

StiltmanFTW
Probably when Battlehammer (a.k.a. capt it up a.k.a. dum dum dugan) literally left the site after losing the battlezone with that new guy nobody cared about.

DeadpoolXXX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10870388#post10870388

of course he obviously didnt quit then, but it's still a hilarious little rant.

StiltmanFTW
Mr Master's ban has officially ended, yes?

DeadpoolXXX
yep

StiltmanFTW
It's gonna be hilarious, lol.

dadudemon
Rage quits?

I really can't think of any. Perhaps when the mass of people left KMC to form their own sites after The Grey Fox got permabanned. TGF should not have gotten banned (he's not posting under Scribbles).

LordofBrooklyn
DIGI. IS. SCUM.

BrolyBlack
^thumb up

Robtard
Greatest one that comes to mind is WrathfulDwarf (a former Mod) writing out a diatribe of how certain members and mods, but namely Bardock42 completely ruined the internet for him and then he was gone.

edit: fixed name/typo

StiltmanFTW
Dwarf*

Yeah, I wasn't a witness of this particular incident, but I heard it was a pretty bad rq.

Putinbot1
Armandovalles

Galan007
Originally posted by Robtard
Greatest one that comes to mind is WrathfulDwarf (a former Mod) writing out a diatribe of how certain members and mods, but namely Bardock42 completely ruined the internet for him and then he was gone.

edit: fixed name/typo Lol, I completely forgot about WD's meltdown. He went off the deep end hard.

And after he was de-modded, the guy turned into an absolute shit troll, iirc.

Adam_PoE

edit: fixed name/typo

Anyone got the post?

Stringer

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Anyone got the post?

I'll look later.

Surtur
I can't find him on the members list Rob:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=username&ltr=W&perpage=30&orderby=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=ASC&pagenumber=101

Eon Blue
I was never a fan of Digi.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't find him on the members list Rob:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=username&ltr=W&perpage=30&orderby=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=ASC&pagenumber=101

I believe "WanderingDroid" was his last name change. He had several, all W&D themed.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I was never a fan of Digi.

Him and Newjack were the worst

Surtur
I believe "WanderingDroid" was his last name change. He had several, all W&D themed.

Oic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=14101

Robtard
You would have loved him, I'm sure he's a Trump supporter.

Surtur
You would have loved him, I'm sure he's a Trump supporter.

What makes u sure he supports Trump?

steverules_2
Love the melt downs on this forum, seriously some of them are just pure gold

Robtard
What makes u sure he supports Trump?

He was a Rightwinger and a whacky one at that. Trump is likely his cup of tea. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Bashar Teg
certain rightwing members had clocked a lot of dick-sucking hours with WD, and had him wrapped around their fingers, only for him to rage quit. shame

Surtur
People say he was a former mod, was he a mod when he quit?

Bashar Teg
he was demodded, publically explained as a mutual arrangement; but I have doubts. then he stuck around a while longer as a fail-troll until he realized that nobody was paying attention. I assume he layed down in front of a train after that

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he was demodded, publically explained as a mutual arrangement; but I have doubts. then he stuck around a while longer as a fail-troll until he realized that nobody was paying attention. I assume he layed down in front of a train after that

Damn, that sounds pretty awful if true. That train could have been damaged!

Badabing
Without getting into specifics, WD was at odds with a few other mods because he felt they weren't supporting him about something on KMC.

That nerd TI had an epic meltdown after he was banned. biscuits

I would say Marwash had an epic rage quit.

*Typo edit because I suck at posting from a tablet. dur

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Badabing
Without getting into specifics, WD was at odds with a few other mods bwcause he felt they weren't supporting him about something on KMC.

He's long gone, WD can't hurt you anymore, so you can speak freely.

I know Ush nigh hated him.

steverules_2

That nerd TI had an epic meltdown after he was banned. biscuits

I woiud say Marwash had an epic rage quit.

Wonder what ever happened to that TI guy?

Where is this Marwash rage quit?

BrolyBlack
He's long gone, WD can't hurt you anymore, so you can speak freely.

I know Ush nigh hated him.

laughing out loud

Surtur
This is peer pressure!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by steverules_2

Actually the greatest rage quit on KMC belongs to one person and one person alone.

Facee

StiltmanFTW

Eternal Sunshine thread.

Badabing

Where is this Marwash rage quit? Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Eternal Sunshine thread. Just search Marwash's final losts in that thread. It was bad.

Stringer
Time immortal was the biggest piece of shit. That god he was banned

Adam Grimes
Star had a nice meltdown that lead to his banning shortly after because of a stupid, innocent joke I made. erm

Stringer

steverules_2
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Actually the greatest rage quit on KMC belongs to one person and one person alone.

Facee

Yeah Donald quit a while a go

BrolyBlack
Yeah Donald quit a while a go

Yea, and as you and me where witness to it first hand makes it one of the best of all time

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Star had a nice meltdown that lead to his banning shortly after because of a stupid, innocent joke I made. erm link?

Adam Grimes

BackFire
The WD debacle was very bizarre. His entire persona changed very gradually. He started out as pretty friendly and laid back and then slowly became very combative and paranoid, lashing out at people for little to no reason. I remember he flipped out at me once because I said that I thought it was a little early to say Dark Knight was the best movie ever made like 2 days after it was released. He called me a communist and said I should go back to China or something.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BackFire
The WD debacle was very bizarre. His entire persona changed very gradually. He started out as pretty friendly and laid back and then slowly became very combative and paranoid, lashing out at people for little to no reason. I remember he flipped out at me once because I said that I thought it was a little early to say Dark Knight was the best movie ever made like 2 days after it was released. He called me a communist and said I should go back to China or something.

He was spot on thoughthumb up

BackFire
It's true, I am a communist.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
It's true, I am a communist. #metoo

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Star had a nice meltdown that lead to his banning shortly after because of a stupid, innocent joke I made. erm

Possibly my favorite meltdown from Star, directed at TI (BrolyBlack now):

Originally posted by Star428
LOL. Perhaps I should make public the multitude of "crazy PM's" you've sent me in the past. Would you like that? How about the ones where you say you'd like to hit Ushgarak? I have mental problems,huh? In that case, so do you because the PM I sent to you wasn't much different than the one you sent to me after I laughed at this joke about you:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604450&pagenumber=2

LOL. You're just as hypocritical and two-faced as that b**** Hillary Clinton. You're no better than she is, Time. Stabbing people in the back whom you refer to as your friends is not gonna take you very far in life. Friendship is over, loser. Don't be sending me anymore of your pathetic little PM's asking me to "thumbs up" your comments, got that?

As for you, Ush, you are one of the most biased and unfair mods I've ever came across in an online message board. Only one other mod I've encountered has ever played "favorites" more than you do. I noticed you didn't even so much as warn the little prick who provoked me. Guess that has to do with the fact that both my political and religious views are so diametrically opposed to yours while the punk's isn't.

Frankly, I don't give a shit if you permanently ban me either for criticizing your moderation. It would just prove me right.

Putinbot1
Possibly my favorite meltdown from Star, directed at TI (BrolyBlack now): oh Star, I am almost certain the joke is on us. No one could really be that weird... could they?

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Some of them are proper belly laugh hilarious. There's a lot of talk of "snowflakes" on the board nowadays but it seems the real snowflakes already threw their toys out the pram a long time ago.

Surtur
Probably advisable these people not engage in sports of any kind.

Stringer
Probably advisable these people not engage in sports of any kind.

Irony at its best

Robtard
Thought of another one for the list: When Surt got a small two week ban and then socked to say he's never coming back because it's unfair here, the mods are shit and he's a victim... only to come back when his short temp ban was over.

Just one post in a long list of diatribes on the subject:

"You're a hypocrite who has changed the titles of threads in the past to take shots at people like, and yet balked at this.

You then just banned me for two weeks despite the fact what you say I did does not violate a single rule here.

So you know what, make the ban permanent or revoke it. If this is going to be the kind of board where the mods do what they please and the rules are irrelevant there is no reason to post here. You banned someone for refusing to explain their opinion of you. There is nothing in the rules that says "if you give an opinion you must support it". This is not the comic versus forum.

I registered this name just to give a shout out and goodbye to everyone here I got along with, as I don't expect a hypocrite like you to change and there is zero reason to wait 2 weeks. There have been people who made actual death threats that didn't get a ban. But if you're this out of control it's not worth it. There have been people who made actual death threats that didn't get a ban. There have been people who run roughshod over the rules with zero consequence." -Surt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A154217

Stringer
haermm

Thanks Rob. It all makes sense now

steverules_2
Thought of another one for the list: When Surt got a small two week ban and then socked to say he's never coming back because it's unfair here, the mods are shit and he's a victim... only to come back when his short temp ban was over.

Just one post in a long list of diatribes on the subject:

"You're a hypocrite who has changed the titles of threads in the past to take shots at people like, and yet balked at this.

You then just banned me for two weeks despite the fact what you say I did does not violate a single rule here.

So you know what, make the ban permanent or revoke it. If this is going to be the kind of board where the mods do what they please and the rules are irrelevant there is no reason to post here. You banned someone for refusing to explain their opinion of you. There is nothing in the rules that says "if you give an opinion you must support it". This is not the comic versus forum.

I registered this name just to give a shout out and goodbye to everyone here I got along with, as I don't expect a hypocrite like you to change and there is zero reason to wait 2 weeks. There have been people who made actual death threats that didn't get a ban. But if you're this out of control it's not worth it. There have been people who made actual death threats that didn't get a ban. There have been people who run roughshod over the rules with zero consequence." -Surt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A154217

Oh shit facepalm wait you got banned? What for?

Robtard
That was Surt's sock...

Surt kept accusing Backfire of acting dishonestly, so Backfire asked Surt to post examples so they could discuss, Surt didn't post any, but kept up his accusations. So Backfire told him to either stop or post the proof, if not, he'd get a temp ban. Surt wanting to be the victim/martyr kept making the accusations without proof, so Backfire gave him a short 2weeker and then we had that fifty or so post meltdown.

edit: Should be noted that BF is a very fair mod all around

Stringer
Thank god I missed that cry/break down

Robtard
Originally posted by Stringer
Thank god I missed that cry/break down

But it's archived for your viewing pleasures :P

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16564704&highlight=userid%3A154217#post16564704

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=userid%3A154217&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=2

steverules_2

Stringer
But it's archived for your viewing pleasures :P

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16564704&highlight=userid%3A154217#post16564704

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=userid%3A154217&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=2

haermm

AsbestosFlaygon
Is quanchi still active?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Is quanchi still active?

He lives on in me.

Emmy Evangeline
Whether he is or isn't he's influenced both boys and girls such as myself

Emmy Evangeline
As for quitters, Joshia should just fall of the radar and save the showcase of being a buffoon.

Badabing

Putinbot1
Fact: You will be banned again. sneer laughing

Eternal Idol
OH I SEE!!!!! Y'ALL CAN MAKE THREADS ABOUT STDS AND THE DISEASE-RIDDLED WHORES YOU FOOLS THOUGHT WOULD BE THE LOVES OF YOUR LIVES, BUT NO BIRTHDAY THREAD AGAIN FOR ETERNAL IDOL AFTER 14 YEARS OF POSTING ON A DYING FORUM??? NOT EVEN A "KILL YOURSELF" FROM NEMEBRO?!?!

F*CK THIS!!!!!1 I'M OUT, B*TCHES!!!!1

SUCK A DICK, DUMB SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steverules_2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.