KMC Impeachment vote. Do we think Trump is a dishonest liar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
As in the poll.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope.. but you are. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nope.. but you are. thumb up dur

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
As in the poll.

You know almost everyone will vote for the "f*ck you Robtard" part, but normally that is all the option says. Yet here you also included "but trump is a liar" so your preferred outcome is guaranteed.

Good trolling. Well played smile

Robtard
Do you still not think Trump is a liar?

laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Do you still not think Trump is a liar?

laughing out loud

I never said that, it's something he has in common with all other politicians.

But hey you made an attempt, so I'll even excuse your dishonesty smile

Robtard
Equalization.

Surtur
Equalization.

First you're dishonest and then you get upset over facts. Tsk tsk.

-Pr-
As in the poll.

Yeah, I think he is one.

Robtard
Star/fly and Surt voted that Trump is "honest". Who is the third though, show yourself.

Surtur
Star/fly and Surt voted that Trump is "honest". Who is the third though, show yourself.

I have not voted, so do not lie thumb up

Robtard
Sure, Jan.

Surtur
It's correct. Now try to figure out who the other 2 are smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I have not voted, so do not lie thumb up

I haven't voted either so it was obviously three other people.

Putinbot1
I haven't voted either so it was obviously three other people. Sure Jan roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
You don't believe me? Shocker.

Tell you what I'll vote 'honest' right now and you'll notice that option go up to four to prove I haven't voted before then.

Here it goes.

Surtur
I haven't voted either so it was obviously three other people.

Yeah I rarely vote in polls.

Surtur
You don't believe me? Shocker.

Tell you what I'll vote 'honest' right now and you'll notice that option go up to four to prove I haven't voted before then.

Here it goes.

I can confirm the number has gone up.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, I just voted so the 'honest' option went up to 4. As we all know you can't vote twice on a poll so you believe me now pooty?

Putinbot1
Which Sock did Flystar use laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Which Sock did Flystar use laughing

*yawn*

So now that I proved you wrong you claim I used a sock. So predictable, pooty...smh. no

Surtur
Well, I just voted so the 'honest' option went up to 4. As we all know you can't vote twice on a poll so you believe me now pooty?

They will make excuses, which is why I have no intentions of proving I didn't vote by using the same method.

Putinbot1
They will make excuses, which is why I have no intentions of proving I didn't vote by using the same method. Sure Jan roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Try to figure out who the other 3 are. Speculate smile

Putinbot1
3 other socks of Fly? shifty

eThneoLgrRnae

Sure, Jan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
As in the poll.

I'm the only one who marked "Liar." Odd.

Anyway, the poll is written incorrectly.

It should read, "Should the Senate Impeach Trump and Trump be removed from office during a full-blown congressional trial?"

My answer is no. But I think the Dems behind this whole process should be removed from office and be charged with Treason.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
But I think the Dems behind this whole process should be removed from office and be charged with Treason.

As much as I would love to see this...don't you think it would just further divide us?

Also technically if found guilty there is a chance they could be executed.

dadudemon
As much as I would love to see this...don't you think it would just further divide us?

No. There are people like me who are liberals and support 45% of Sander's positions (and 78% of Ron Paul's positions). I'm not a Democrat. But I'm not a Republican.

I demanded trials for the evil Politicians, more likely Republicans, that caused the housing market crash. Same with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I am consistent on these positions.

They need to be tried and removed from office if found guilty because they are weakening the US and their games need to stop.

Also technically if found guilty there is a chance they could be executed.

I've covered this before. If their treason runs so deep that it caused the harm or death of people (which some have surmised that it definitely has), that's appropriate.

Surtur
I see, I had thought you were against the death penalty.

Robtard

Most likely, but there are a handful of Trumpers on KMC still and they love their orange man.

dadudemon
I see, I had thought you were against the death penalty.

I'm against the death penalty for cases that do not have a 100% super obvious guilt and the person is not remorseful/wants to be rehabilitated.

In the instance of capital treason, that's up in the air. If we have a politician, for partisan reasons and for power, that took actions that legitimized the US and US Government that resulted in the killing of Americans, that's capital treason and very well could be punishable by death under the law as it is written.

How has treason been handled in the US? Capital treason?

Surtur
I'm against the death penalty for cases that do not have a 100% super obvious guilt and the person is not remorseful/wants to be rehabilitated.

Hmm, do you require both? What if Ted Bundy was genuinely remorseful?

I looked it up and the only time we executed someone over treason was during the civil war and it was for a guy who...torn down a US flag lol. And martial law was in effect at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

dadudemon
Hmm, do you require both? What if Ted Bundy was genuinely remorseful?

Then let him contribute to society and not be a net negative on society. More than one opinion from a licensed professional will be required to release people like mass murderers from prison.

Remember: imprisonment without rehabilitation is uncivilized barbarism. It's archaic and a waste of money. That's pretty much the current system. Corrupt as hell. If you want to reduce crime, directly address recidivism, education, and put ex-cons back to work.

I looked it up and the only time we executed someone over treason was during the civil war and it was for a guy who...torn down a US flag lol. And martial law was in effect at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

We do not have a true non-wartime precedence for treason. It's hard to say how we should handle the Democrats' treason. I might change my mind if there is clear evidence that they caused the deaths of Americans with their power-grabbing and partisan fighting.

Surtur
Then let him contribute to society and not be a net negative on society. More than one opinion from a licensed professional will be required to release people like mass murderers from prison.

Remember: imprisonment without rehabilitation is uncivilized barbarism. It's archaic and a waste of money. That's pretty much the current system. Corrupt as hell. If you want to reduce crime, directly address recidivism, education, and put ex-cons back to work.

In Deadwood when they killed people they would feed pigs the remains. Would that contribute to society?! Pigs gotta eat bro.

dadudemon
In Deadwood when they killed people they would feed pigs the remains. Would that contribute to society?! Pigs gotta eat bro.

Why did they feed the criminals to the police?

SquallX
Why did they feed the criminals to the police?

laughing

You cheeky bastard. cool

Read it with an English accent. Sounds so much cooler.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

You cheeky bastard. cool

Read it with an English accent. Sounds so much cooler.

Weeeeeee!

Putinbot1
Most likely, but there are a handful of Trumpers on KMC still and they love their orange man. They do and they love a public pity party.

SquallX

BrolyBlack
I'm the only one who marked "Liar." Odd.

Anyway, the poll is written incorrectly.

It should read, "Should the Senate Impeach Trump and Trump be removed from office during a full-blown congressional trial?"

My answer is no. But I think the Dems behind this whole process should be removed from office and be charged with Treason.

Give PB a break he was suffering severe triggerdom when he made it.

cdtm
Trump is no more of a liar, then any other politician is. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Give PB a break he was suffering severe triggerdom when he made it.

He, like most leftists, are constantly triggered because of TDS.

eThneoLgrRnae

SquallX

Putinbot1
The lack of self awareness in this thread is comedy gold.

SquallX

Putinbot1
That's another thread... you should make it and then I will choose if I want to post or not.

Surtur
The lack of self awareness in this thread is comedy gold.

Which means this post of yours is pure gold then.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

Can't disagree with you here.

They all get paid for their lies and empty promises.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

Bingo. There will absolutely be no "my liar is better than your liar". Not on my watch smile

Putinbot1
Which means this post of yours is pure gold then. 3:1 in the poll might disagree.

Surtur
3:1 in the poll might disagree.

I could be a weasel and just try to explain away the poll with "they be socking yo!".

But I won't smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.