Trump vs. Hillary vs Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
A lot gets said by Trumpers here about Obama and Hillary but who is the biggest peice of shit? No **** you Robtard... sorry guys Surt doesn't want it.

Surtur
So sorry my comment triggered you across more than one thread smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
So sorry my comment triggered you across more than one thread smile You made some comment? laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
From biggest p-o-s to least:

1. Hillary

2. Obama

Trump isn't one at all so he shouldn't even be on the poll. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You made some comment? laughing

Pretending you didn't see my joking post? Nice smile

Stringer
Disgusting

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/HZ5CJD3.png

Surtur
I agree, those women lying and smearing Trump is just disgusting. Grinds my gears.

Stringer

eThneoLgrRnae
I agree, those women lying and smearing Trump is just disgusting. Grinds my gears.

thumb up Same here.

Surtur

dadudemon
Well, I read a similar infograph about Hillary Clinton and torturing/killing kids. There are even supposed witnesses.

So it's probably true.

Also, I saw that gif posted of her watching a kid's face being cut off on he internet, as well. It's kind of blurry and hard to see. But definitely looks like Hillary sitting in that chair, watching the "Hostel" movie stuff happen. If you're curious and not on a work computer or school computer, google it.

Stringer

Lord Lucien
Why not all three? The internet makes anything possible for Mormons.

dadudemon

Stringer

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, I read a similar infograph about Hillary Clinton and torturing/killing kids. There are even supposed witnesses.

So it's probably true.

Also, I saw that gif posted of her watching a kid's face being cut off on he internet, as well. It's kind of blurry and hard to see. But definitely looks like Hillary sitting in that chair, watching the "Hostel" movie stuff happen. If you're curious and not on a work computer or school computer, google it.

They will have no valid response to this point.

dadudemon

Putinbot1
Come on guys, the majority of people on KMC just like in the last election see what a shit Trump is. Surely you can too

SquallX

Surtur

Raptor22
Whats wrong with what Stringer said?

Im not sure how u guys took it, but clearly at some point Stringer had at least 2 children which he was unable 2 support.

DDM being a nice guy with a stable job and home life, along with his wife decided to adopt Stringers kids out of what i assume was pity for him and kindness for the children.

This lead to Stringers curiosity about the current welfare of his own children as well as the woman who adopted them ie ddms wife.

That must have been very hard 4 stringer 2 share with all of us. I commend him

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Come on guys, the majority of people on KMC just like in the last election see what a shit Trump is. Surely you can too

Bingo

Surtur
I'd sit this one out chief thumb up

BackFire
Trump eats one human baby for breakfast every day.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Trump eats one human baby for breakfast every day.

So he kills less babies each day than leftists do?

Good for him thumb up

BackFire
Not so fast. He eats 50 aborted fetuses for dinner every day. And a puppy for lunch. A deep fried puppy.

Surtur
Bro multiply that by 365 and he STILL kills less babies per year than abortion smile

BackFire
That's some good eatin'

Surtur
some good killing indeed

BackFire
Can't eat live babies, that's just cruel.

Surtur
pretend it's an alt right baby

BackFire
All babies are alt right until they reach the age of three. It's science fact.

Stringer
Cut him some slack, Stringer will never have children because blow up dolls can't get pregnant.

I'd also say a wife is out of the question too, but since people have been allowed to marry animals and stuff he just might have a shot with his doll thumb up

This coming from the basement dwelling, jobless, disabled gimp. Good stuff smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by BackFire
Can't eat live babies, that's just cruel.

The correct term is theybies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raptor22
Whats wrong with what Stringer said?

Im not sure how u guys took it, but clearly at some point Stringer had at least 2 children which he was unable 2 support.

DDM being a nice guy with a stable job and home life, along with his wife decided to adopt Stringers kids out of what i assume was pity for him and kindness for the children.

This lead to Stringers curiosity about the current welfare of his own children as well as the woman who adopted them ie ddms wife.

That must have been very hard 4 stringer 2 share with all of us. I commend him

You write good, wholesome, stories. Fit for Hallmark TV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.