How does Raz make money on this site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
Bada says he always clicks on the ones about penis enlargement, he's certain one of these scientists will have had a break through

Impediment
Ad revenue.

StiltmanFTW
As Digi mentioned years ago, site actually shows up via google search often - guess that's enough.

Surtur
Psychonauts don't need money.

cdtm
Broly is stealing ad revenue with ad blockers.

Literally everyone had the site white listed. I know, I asked them all. Stilt and Impediment just PM'd me that Broly is a terrible revenue blocking person.

BackFire
That's why he kept getting banned. You think it was because of his behavior?

DarthAloysius
Probably by stealing your bandwidth to mine bitcoin.

wxyz
Is he rich?

dadudemon
I'd assume Raz is not rich but he has a day job that keeps him busy. He clearly works in something IT related.

However, he probably views this site as a "childhood pastime" that he thinks is too childish to endulge, anymore. But his ad revenue check probably still comes in. At it's peak, this site made quite a bit of ad revenue.

At it's peak...wait for it.

IT WAS IN THE TOP 100 SITES ON THE INTERNET. I'm not f*cking kidding. When I originally looked up to purchase this site, it was like #97 on the list of most visited sites on the internet. When I made my original offer of $27K for this site, PVS mocked me for way way too high of an offer. But since it was in the top 100 sites on the internet, that offer was likely a low-ball. But PVS was likely correct that it was too high of a figure since visit and hit traffic was likely declining or soon to rapidly decline.

As far as unique search results, there are some very unique discussions on this site that are not found anywhere else related to comic books and movies. Seriously, I've googled certain topics and we are the only relevant search result, showing up at the top of that list. That's because we are nerdy losers who talk about niche stuff in niche ways making us unique on the internet. SpaceBattles used to also be up there with us, for example.

Anyway, Raz probably makes good money at his day job especially if he does consulting or dev work. Based on the limited convos I've had with him, he likely does dev work or DB work. Good DB admins easily make 6 figures, even in pound sterling.

Surtur
I do remember years ago reading articles from the main KMC site. I just went over there now and the latest stuff is from 2012 lol.

So basically everybody just abandoned this place? Why?

BrolyBlack
Man this place is so much better without the viruses here.

Flyattractor
I am sure the Vast Proceeds of this site got towards buying Raz a Overpriced Crap Cafe Coffee every once in a great while.

Raz does NOT Give Two Phucks about this Site.

People need to come to grips with that reality.

Surtur
And why did this fail and yet CBR is doing fine. I just popped over there.

Flyattractor
CBR is NOT Fine! It is in Full On SJW Dumpster Fire Mode! It just has the benefit of a Much Larger Shit Head Fan Base and actual Money backing it up.

The Mods there Actually make Badaboob and the Rest look like Rational Individuals.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I do remember years ago reading articles from the main KMC site. I just went over there now and the latest stuff is from 2012 lol.

So basically everybody just abandoned this place? Why?

I would say that all direct and indirect reasons tie back to Raz just abandoning the site. No leader, the "sub-leaders" slowly dwindle away. No sub-leaders to update content and moderate the site, people lose interest and new "content" hits no longer draw in members.

It's why I tried to purchase it all those years ago, the first time around, because I saw potential but Raz wasn't doing shit.

ArtificialGlory
Raz is above petty concepts like money.

Flyattractor
Raz is Some Posters version of "GOD".... which explains how Sad some of our Posters are.

BackFire

Flyattractor
I do enjoy how Stiltman goes around and Grave Thread Digs up some nearly 2 Decade Posts just so he can pretend that Raz is still Here!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would say that all direct and indirect reasons tie back to Raz just abandoning the site. No leader, the "sub-leaders" slowly dwindle away. No sub-leaders to update content and moderate the site, people lose interest and new "content" hits no longer draw in members.

It's why I tried to purchase it all those years ago, the first time around, because I saw potential but Raz wasn't doing shit.

Yeah, it's just weird to see how CBR thrived and this place just died a slow death.

Were you ever given an explanation for why he wouldn't let others take over? Is this like the little kid who hasn't played with a toy in years, but cries like a b*tch when their attempts to give the toy away?

BackFire
What does CBR have to do with anything? Was that a similar site at one point?

Flyattractor
The CBR Mods make Backfire look like a Normal Productive Member of a Sane Society.

Surtur
Not exactly alike, it focused more on just comic stuff. Yet KMC was more broad so you'd think it would have more appeal.

Hell CBR doesn't even have 100k registered forum members. This place has over 150k.

Idk,

BackFire
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The CBR Mods make Backfire look like a Normal Productive Member of a Sane Society.

How dare you insult me like that.

Flyattractor
Tell me how you prefer to be insulted...and I will continence to NOT insult you that way..

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor

It depends on which mods actually. The mods in the comic vs forum were not really that bad.

In the political forum it's another story. You can't insult religion at all, I got banned for saying God had more blood on it's hands than Charlie Manson. A true statement, but nevertheless people got butthurt.

I regret nothing.

Flyattractor
I got my Current Purma Ban when they were setting up VERY OBVIOUS Trap Threads when they started their "YOU CAN'T TAKE A Non TRANS View Point In Any Way" Period. I just said F-it and Spoke My Mind!

They Came down like a Load of Rainbow Colored Snowflakes!

It was Funny as hell!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Were you ever given an explanation for why he wouldn't let others take over? Is this like the little kid who hasn't played with a toy in years, but cries like a b*tch when their attempts to give the toy away?

Seems like it.

But Raz was never a dick. So I think it's more like...he just doesn't give a shit about the site because he has real life shit to worry about.

Surtur
I apparently picked the wrong time to wade into the political forum there, cuz they'd just deleted all posts on the entire forum cuz the guy who ran it was butthurt over toxicity there.

So of course me being curious about this toxicity...began to read posts in that part of the forum lol.

And I couldn't help but point out God's body count. It had to be done.

Surtur
I'm legit the real life version of this guy:

Man Always Gets Little Rush Out Of Telling People John Lennon Beat Wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.