The Quintessence Vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/sKjxj3y.jpg

Vs

Marvel's version:

Odin
Galactus
Watcher
Stranger
Agamotto
Oshtur

Galan007
The Quintessence always seems to be a notch above pretty much everything in DC when they come together as a 'council' or w/e. The whole certainly appears to be greater than the individual sum of its parts.

For example, they recently used their power to save the JL from Perpetua's attack(which was meant to kill them), conceal the League from her notice, AND potentially provide the League with the means to stopping her. It also seems like they're just watching Perpetua do all of this shit from the outside in -- like she's just an ant in an antfarm. You also have Spectre referring to the Quintessence as a "higher authority" than himself, etc.

On a sidenote, stuff like this really doesn't help paint a picture that Perpetua is more powerful than Mxy(as the Quintessence were absolutely nothing to him on any conceivable level)... But that's neither here nor there.

MrMind
The Quintessence are very uneven in power between them

but Spectre and Phantom Stranger together are more powerful than all the marvel team combined

Adam Grimes
Phantom Stranger solos everyone except Oshtur because I don't know anything about that character.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Phantom Stranger solos everyone except Oshtur because I don't know anything about that character.

a member of the vishanti, iirc shes the strongest

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
The Quintessence always seems to be a notch above pretty much everything in DC when they come together as a 'council' or w/e. The whole certainly appears to be greater than the individual sum of its parts.

For example, they recently used their power to save the JL from Perpetua's attack(which was meant to kill them), conceal the League from her notice, AND potentially provide the League with the means to stopping her. It also seems like they're just watching Perpetua do all of this shit from the outside in -- like she's just an ant in an antfarm. You also have Spectre referring to the Quintessence as a "higher authority" than himself, etc.

On a sidenote, stuff like this really doesn't help paint a picture that Perpetua is more powerful than Mxy(as the Quintessence were absolutely nothing to him on any conceivable level)... But that's neither here nor there. The Quintessence are really weird with how they're placed. It only makes sense if you consider Highfather as the platonic 4th world being as Darkseid, I'd say. Then again, DC has always been 'loose' about all of these skyfather tiers .

DarkSaint85
Don't forget The Batman who Laughs has currently imprisoned PS

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

scans?

Philosophía
He used the same tech that he had for Spectre, so yeah.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ffs I used to remember PS and Spectre as beings almost equal to Michael and Lucifer.

Now they get trapped in some kind of man-made tech.

MrMind
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Ffs I used to remember PS and Spectre as beings almost equal to Michael and Lucifer.

Now they get trapped in some kind of man-made tech.

welcome back buddy

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by MrMind
welcome back buddy
Thanks. Been a while. Not gonna debate though I need time to catch up first lol

Philosophía
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Now they get trapped in some kind of man-made tech. TBWL had to scour every dark magic in order to find the means to imprison/kill Spectre -- it's a pretty stupid showing, but still not tech stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.