forum member most likely to be a serial killer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
past or present member- who gets your vote?

mine are either riv or bluewaterrider. i shouldnt have to explain why. smile

BrolyBlack
Cave dude, he was already in prison for being a child perv

eThneoLgrRnae
Pootybot. thumb up

dadudemon
LongPig

He was a white supremacist and an ardent racist. His username is a euphemism for human meat.

He may have just been an edgy teen poster being edgy like a lot of young men in the mid 2000s on the internet were doing.

steverules_2
Robturd

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
bluewaterrider

True herald of the luciferian age...

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
LongPig

He was a white supremacist and an ardent racist. His username is a euphemism for human meat.

He may have just been an edgy teen poster being edgy like a lot of young men in the mid 2000s on the internet were doing.

He was a scared child though afraid of his own shadow

Robtard
Nemebro.

Not that I think he'd ever go through with it, but he has it in him. A seed deep in his mind waiting for the right condition to take root and flower.

Quincy
Remember Oneness? That guy def

Robtard
His garage video, where he was ranting and apparently almost tripped over his dog and there seemingly wasn't a dog there...

Galan007
It wouldn't surprise me if a few members had dead bodies stuffed in the walls of their mom's basement, that's for sure. Some of the posts/threads are so f*cking bizarre(and subtly creepy) that it almost seems like they're all part of some sort of massive dossier.

One day we'll try to log on, only to find that the FBI has seized this site in the wake of a mass shooting or somesuch. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
His garage video, where he was ranting and apparently almost tripped over his dog and there seemingly wasn't a dog there...

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Nemebro.

Not that I think he'd ever go through with it, but he has it in him. A seed deep in his mind waiting for the right condition to take root and flower.

Neme?

He's a harmless, suicidal Superman fanboy.

He wishes he were a girl living in DC, so he could get his vagina, rectum and mouth destroyed by Clark.

"Just don't tell Lois. You're my ****doll, Neme. My sexslave. Now and forever. Never forget that."

Robtard
Under that exterior lies a killer-in-wait, my friend.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Quincy
Remember Oneness? That guy def

holy crap, this ^^

/Thread

StiltmanFTW
Under that exterior lies a killer-in-wait, my friend.

I see.

That explains why he gets so aggressive and uncontrollable when reading posts saying Superman gets beaten the living shit out of him and anally raped, then forced to give a rimjob.

"Only I, Nemebro, have the sacred privilege of licking Mr. Kent's anus!!!!!!

And his tongue will not touch yours!!!!!"

Surtur
U had the guy who drew creepy super hero pics and threatened to slit peoples throats.

Jmanghan
LongPig

He may have just been an edgy teen poster being edgy like a lot of young men in the mid 2000s on the internet were doing. Holy ****ing shit, longpig. LOL I forgot about him.

He may be the only person on the forum that Imp wished death upon personally:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t455321.html

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Holy ****ing shit, longpig. LOL I forgot about him.

He may be the only person on the forum that Imp wished death upon personally:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t455321.html

He actually came back, but got banned shortly afterwards.

He was a good KMC poster, perfect example to others, I'm not sure why you started acting all offended by his posts.

I miss him.

steverules_2
Is that pre mod imp?

Jmanghan
Remember Oneness? That guy def Him too, he apparently sent some crazy shit to walshy thinking he was a chick.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=659267&pagenumber=1

Jmanghan
Under that exterior lies a killer-in-wait, my friend. Neme is one of the chillest people you will ever meet in your life. He's just very harsh with his putdowns and very good at his roasts.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is that pre mod imp? ye

StiltmanFTW
You're ridiculously sensitive and unstable, Jman.

Longpig was the knight KMC deserved.

Robtard
Walshy catfished a few KMC posters thinking he was a lady.

Longpig was just an offense-troll.

StiltmanFTW
How is it even possible to catfish anyone on KMC?

People are so naive here? Really?

I understand we have a few surturs, jmanghans and whatnot, but still.

dadudemon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How is it even possible to catfish anyone on KMC?

People are so naive here? Really?

I understand we have a few surturs, jmanghans and whatnot, but still.

I think m00sey catfished Slay or something. I cannot remember who it was that got catfished. They had a relationship and everything.

I am confusing names. It was that one lady or man that pretended to be a woman to write a book about internet relationships.

Anyone remember that?

Badabing
past or present member- who gets your vote?

mine are either riv or bluewaterrider. i shouldnt have to explain why. smile This forum member. If I ever get the chance, I'll put him down like a rabid animal with zero hesitation. My other choice is LOB. thumb up

Seriously, I have no clue. My online persona is a 180 of what I'm like in RL. I'm always a half step away of reenacting a violent scene from Goodfellas or The Sopranos. mafia2

I was always more worried about people on KMC committing suicide. From my age perspective, I turn 50 next year, most of you are kids to me. No disrespect intended, just the age differences. old

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Badabing
This forum member. sad

DeadpoolXXX
I was always more worried about people on KMC committing suicide. this is true though. some people here seem to take this stuff WAAAY too seriously and it seems to actually affect them IRL.

not trying to badmouth the guy, but mr.master is one of them. his kmc "rep" seemed to matter to him more than anything.

Putinbot1
This forum member. If I ever get the chance, I'll put him down like a rabid animal with zero hesitation. My other choice is LOB. thumb up

Seriously, I have no clue. My online persona is a 180 of what I'm like in RL. I'm always a half step away of reenacting a violent scene from Goodfellas or The Sopranos. mafia2

I was always more worried about people on KMC committing suicide. From my age perspective, I turn 50 next year, most of you are kids to me. No disrespect intended, just the age differences. old tbh, I agree re: the age and suicide thing. I worry for many posters here. Which is why Whirly is half the **** he once was, I do not want and I have said it many times to ever affect anyone offline through online actions. I once used to try and trigger people, then I realised I have no idea really what their lives are like or who they are and why should I unless they share? Bada, imp, DDM and I probably share more than most. We share our faces, our location even at times our families. I do know this forum had the converse affect on me when I had cancer and when I had marital issues, it and the internet provide somewhere else. I know for some posters who spend time on youtube etc, the internet and this forum are providing something for them, even if it's just catharsis through venting. This is why i don't really care if Fly wants to spout some loony rebel yell shit, better he does that than hurt himself or someone else.

Galan007
I post here specifically TO 'decompress' if that makes sense.

Talking about stupid/nerdy shit like comic books and Star Wars helps me sort of take a break from the real life bullshit we all have to deal with.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
tbh, I agree re: the age and suicide thing. I worry for many posters here. Which is why Whirly is half the **** he once was, I do not want and I have said it many times to ever affect anyone offline through online actions. I once used to try and trigger people, then I realised I have no idea really what their lives are like or who they are and why should I unless they share? Bada, imp, DDM and I probably share more than most. We share our faces, our location even at times our families. I do know this forum had the converse affect on me when I had cancer and when I had marital issues, it and the internet provide somewhere else. I know for some posters who spend time on youtube etc, the internet and this forum are providing something for them, even if it's just catharsis through venting. This is why i don't really care if Fly wants to spout some loony rebel yell shit, better he does that than hurt himself or someone else.

Whirlymus. Whirlymus the merciful!

Putinbot1
Whirlymus. Whirlymus the merciful! laughing out loud Not that merciful! thumb up

Jmanghan
this is true though. some people here seem to take this stuff WAAAY too seriously and it seems to actually affect them IRL.

not trying to badmouth the guy, but mr.master is one of them. his kmc "rep" seemed to matter to him more than anything. Have you had a previous account on KMC?

DeadpoolXXX
nope. this is legitimately the only account ive had here.

i did used to spam sock CV though, because the mods there are absolute pieces of shit and everyone knows it. that was just fun tbh.

Badabing
tbh, I agree re: the age and suicide thing. I worry for many posters here. Which is why Whirly is half the **** he once was, I do not want and I have said it many times to ever affect anyone offline through online actions. I once used to try and trigger people, then I realised I have no idea really what their lives are like or who they are and why should I unless they share? Bada, imp, DDM and I probably share more than most. We share our faces, our location even at times our families. I do know this forum had the converse affect on me when I had cancer and when I had marital issues, it and the internet provide somewhere else. I know for some posters who spend time on youtube etc, the internet and this forum are providing something for them, even if it's just catharsis through venting. This is why i don't really care if Fly wants to spout some loony rebel yell shit, better he does that than hurt himself or someone else. You had cancer?! What type? I had Hodgkins "favorable" stage 2 cancer in 1993.

Putinbot1
You had cancer?! What type? I had Hodgkins "favorable" stage 2 cancer in 1993. I had lymphomas but non hodgkins, I also had a secondary scare. As it was it's all done and dusted. I'm pretty sure we had this discussion one i first came back officially. It may have been as the other official return account. If not, I'm having Deja vu. To be honest Rao and Guy hammer home how you don't know what is going on for people. Sometimes I think I have too much in common with you, imp and DDM in different areas of our personal lives. Not so much with Rob, as he seems lucky enough to have found his life partner off the bat.

LordofBrooklyn
My other choice is LOB. thumb up

PRAY FOR DEATH, SCALEBAG!!!

StiltmanFTW
nope. this is legitimately the only account ive had here.

Dude, I love you and I still doubt that.

i did used to spam sock CV though, because the mods there are absolute pieces of shit and everyone knows it. that was just fun tbh.

So you left cv for us?

dadudemon
Sometimes I think I have too much in common with you, imp and DDM in different areas of our personal lives.

That's true enough, for sure. What I lack that you have is the ability to be ruthless to those I love, when needed. I always break/crack and cannot follow through. It's something that some people have to learn and you'd think I would have learned by now.

It is a lesson I don't want to keep learning.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dude, I love you and I still doubt that.

So you left cv for us? laughing out loud it really is though. sad

yes CV is an absolute joke. the posters and mods are complete and utter garbage....even the worst types here would be all stars there. I spammed dozens of sock accounts there just to **** with the mods. no joke, i was put on a 6mth ban for arguing with a mod that Superman >gladiator. that was the final straw for me

Eon Blue

NemeBro
Remember Oneness? That guy def Yeah counting non-active posters no one else comes close. Dude was either seriously unhinged or was an excellent actor.

Putinbot1
That's true enough, for sure. What I lack that you have is the ability to be ruthless to those I love, when needed. I always break/crack and cannot follow through. It's something that some people have to learn and you'd think I would have learned by now.

It is a lesson I don't want to keep learning. Don't let any of my rhetoric fool you, I'm exactly the same and sometimes it's taken years for me to recover from decisions I've made to move on.

Lord Lucien
His garage video, where he was ranting and apparently almost tripped over his dog and there seemingly wasn't a dog there... Uhhhh... link? Please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.