Sundipped Superman vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is silver age PC Superman and unlike luke WF pc Supes see's the attack coming and is prepared for it, is it enough to stop a version of himself that took out a multuversal being?

BrolyBlack
We were all hoping you forgot about KMC to spare us from these stupid vs matches.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by lawest9
This is silver age PC Superman and unlike luke WF pc Supes see's the attack coming and is prepared for it, is it enough to stop a version of himself that took out a multuversal being? who is luke?

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We were all hoping you forgot about KMC to spare us from these stupid vs matches. If that was YOUR hope then I'll make sure that it doesn't come true.

lawest9
"luke" was a typo.

BrolyBlack
Learn to spell before making dumb threadsthumb up

DeadpoolXXX
"luke" was a typo. i see.

superman wins then. adding luke might have made a difference but without him it's lopsided in superman's favor.

lawest9
Learn to spell before making dumb threadsthumb up Learn to bathe before slithering out of your snake hole, creep. 👍

BrolyBlack
Learn to bathe before slithering out of your snake hole, creep. 👍

laughing out loud

How is it that when provoked you can come up with better insults than actual vs threads?

-Pr-
We were all hoping you forgot about KMC to spare us from these stupid vs matches.

There's nothing wrong with this thread; how's about you stop harassing people. Or better yet, add something in the form of a decent post or thread.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Superman wins

Diesldude
Pre Crises Superman tanks it. If he sees it coming nothing can physically hurt him, not even a Superman that obliterated a multiverse as a side effect from punching a multiversal being.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
There's nothing wrong with this thread; how's about you stop harassing people. Or better yet, add something in the form of a decent post or thread. Think you Mod.

BrolyBlack
Think you Mod.

*Thank you, PR.

carver9
Sundip Superman knocks him out tbh.

lawest9
*Thank you, PR. Thank you Lorddd for Blessing me again, yes I think you Lordddd for Blessing me again, I can't count the many thing you've done but I think you for everyoneeeeee.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.