BattleZone Challenge: Captain America vs Ozy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I challenge H1 to this BZ

Eon Blue
H2 will lose.

BruceSkywalker
B1 err H1 won't even accept

BrolyBlack
Why not?

KingD19
Because he thinks his opinions are above facts and mod decisions. Especially when they say he's wrong.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Because he thinks his opinions are above facts and mod decisions. Especially when they say he's wrong.

Yet you love him so much, you actually moved to Imp's Domain and left me all alone in the CBVF forum.

We used to be buddies.

We repped Colossus together.

Good ol' days. You divorced me for no good reason.

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yet you love him so much, you actually moved to Imp's Domain and left me all alone in the CBVF forum.

We used to be buddies.

Not on purpose I swear. All my love is still there.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

We used to be buddies.

Stilt, they constantly tell lies about me.
Nearly 100% of the stuff I say are facts (not opinions) when these clowns actually give opinions and not even debate.

For example, my argument that Ozy wins is his skill, genius intellect, perceptions (bullet perceptions), speed, and the fact that he is superhuman in strength and durability.

To be clear, Ozy would view Cap moving in slow motion due to him having bullet perceptions and the fact that he viewed nite owl moving in slow motion at the end of the film (after Rorschach died).

Multiple times he showed superhuman strength (he is still not as strong as Cap though). He leaped 30+ feet through the air and crushed a metal gun, kicked Rorschach about 15-20ft off the ground, threw a 200+lb person 15ft BEYOND and through a skyscraper window, threw Rorschach about 15-20ft threw the air, etc.

His durability is superhuman too. He took multiple haymakers from nite owl with almost no effect. This was before he started to bruise up.

These are facts, not opinions.
Ozy won't get hit at all for the reasons I gave about his speed, perceptions, and skill.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Nearly 100% of the stuff I say are facts (not opinions)

The above is a lie.

BrolyBlack

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.