Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



BruceSkywalker
Not for if there be an existing thread..


owen wilson joins the cast..


https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/owen-wilson-joining-marvels-loki-series-1275351

Surtur
It is disappointing they just got rid of all of Loki's character development.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
It is disappointing they just got rid of all of Loki's character development.


Nah its great. Because that Loki died, so his arc was complete...

Now we can get back to good old Evil Loki who guys like Captain America and Tony Stark should shit themselves from.

Surtur
Yeah good old evil cliched Loki who is totally predictable. Can't wait!

BruceSkywalker
i can't wait to see kid loki and female loki

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah its great. Because that Loki died, so his arc was complete...

Now we can get back to good old Evil Loki who guys like Captain America and Tony Stark should shit themselves from.

Agreed. Just because we know how he turns in the end, doesn't mean the journey there can't be good. Now we get to see more of it, I'm excited for this; hope they don't shit on it/the character.

jaden_2.0
Might as well put this here cos I'm too lazy to look for more relevant threads

-P4JNN0S2Jg

cdtm
Sure looks like he's playing Cap, but I guess he isn't taking Caps name.


Hope he at least keeps the wings, otherwise he isn't much of a falcon.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed. Just because we know how he turns in the end, doesn't mean the journey there can't be good. Now we get to see more of it, I'm excited for this; hope they don't shit on it/the character.

Wait, you're acting like it is guaranteed he turns good eventually. His experiences shaped him and who knows what the new ones will do.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait, you're acting like it is guaranteed he turns good eventually. His experiences shaped him and who knows what the new ones will do.

Fair enough, I was confused on the setting of the show. I thought it was in the parts unknown/unseen in the main timeline. This is set in the alternate, with Loki vanishing with the space stone in 2012.

But it's Disney, they'll have him come around to hero by the show's end, imo.

Quincy
I hope he does, or at least some twisted version of heroism. Really walk that line.

I'm excited for the show. I think Tom Hiddleston is one of the best performances we get in the Marvel films and having him take the starring role is a terrific idea to see his chops

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Fair enough, I was confused on the setting of the show. I thought it was in the parts unknown/unseen in the main timeline. This is set in the alternate, with Loki vanishing with the space stone in 2012.

But it's Disney, they'll have him come around to hero by the show's end, imo.

do you think we might see anthony hopkins or kid loki?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.