Brixton vs Ozymandias h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
So who wins in a punchfest - the smartest man of the Watchmen world or the super soldier of F&F?

h1a8
What's a punchfest?

riv6672

HulkIsHulk
I was simply being dramatic. I intended a fistfight, I didn't know punchfest=slugfest
Originally posted by h1a8
What's a punchfest?
If it means the same as a slugfest, it's two guys taking turns on hitting one while the other stands and takes the hits till one is KOd

h1a8
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I was simply being dramatic. I intended a fistfight, I didn't know punchfest=slugfest

If it means the same as a slugfest, it's two guys taking turns on hitting one while the other stands and takes the hits till one is KOd

As crazy as it is sounds. Both Hobbs and Shaw had better resistance against punches than Brixton.

riv6672

h1a8

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
I think Brixton being unable to take repeated hits had more to do with the sensitive computer bits in his head than anything else. Because no one seemed to be inflicting more than superficial physical damage on each other. But Brixton's AI was getting scrambled from repeated hits. Plus, we also see him shrug off a number of other things throughout the film, like Hobbs crashing on top of him into a car, having the SUV flipped onto him, all that stuff collapsed onto him when they were fighting on the back of the truck and smashing through a bus at one point. So, it seemed to me that his physical durability was pretty good but his more intricate cranial/ocular implants not so much. Basically, you need to go for the head, as Thanos would put it.

Betatesthighlan
Ozy comes from the 80s, but he was the most intelligent man on Earth, would he be able to figure out the computers? I am kinda thinking not, TBH.

Eon Blue
Snoke invades this thread and wins. Deal with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.