Cosmic Herald Thor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Not enough feats for CHT yet?........what little is known can he with both the PC and OF defeat the most powerful version of SS?

DarkSaint85
Well no because Surfer can just drop a rock on him at light speed.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well no because Surfer can just drop a rock on him at light speed. Lol..........suppose they were fighting in space?

DarkSaint85
Then Surfer creates a rock in space.

lawest9

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
the most powerful version of SS?

And what would it be, exactly?

Silver Racer?

Silver Sentry?

Silver Sabretooth?

Black Surfer?

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Silver Racer?

Silver Sentry?

Silver Sabretooth?

Black Surfer? Silver Iron Man is the greatest.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/10/102593/3190699-0%20%2812%29.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/10/102593/3190700-0%20%2813%29.jpg

lawest9

Silver Racer?

Silver Sentry?

Silver Sabretooth?

Black Surfer? You left out Uni SS, but I'll tell you what.......since many of us have different opinions I'll leave the choosing up to the individual.

StiltmanFTW
You left out Uni SS, but I'll tell you what.......since many of us have different opinions I'll leave the choosing up to the individual.

You mean Surfer from the Uni-Lord saga? Or something else?

lawest9
You mean Surfer from the Uni-Lord saga? Or something else? Yes.

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

thumb up

I wanted to include him, initially. But didn't remember the story & feats well enough.

Anyway, CHT has literally just appeared, you really need to give him some time.

lawest9
thumb up

I wanted to include him, initially. But didn't remember the story & feats well enough.

Anyway, CHT has literally just appeared, you really need to give him some time. We all do since this is about the 3rd or 4th thread that he has been involved in, anyway in an article that I posted about him it reads that he went through Galactus's leg and fingers like sliced bread.

Stoic
Thor should logically win. A weaker version stalemated with the Surfer.

StiltmanFTW
Thor never fought Black Surfer.

Philosophía
Is there anybody on this forum who truly thinks Surfer ever beats Thor?

CosmicComet
if he wasn't such a pacifist yeah I truly think he would pull a majority over normal Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, that's the main problem with Silver Eunuch.

All that power, no balls to use it.

Philosophía
Originally posted by CosmicComet
if he wasn't such a pacifist yeah I truly think he would pull a majority over normal Thor. Why?

DarkSaint85
We all do since this is about the 3rd or 4th thread that he has been involved in, anyway in an article that I posted about him it reads that he went through Galactus's leg and fingers like sliced bread.

That Galactus was starving.

Even after feeding on a steroid planet, he was still getting hurt by Skuttlebutt.

lawest9
That Galactus was starving.

Even after feeding on a steroid planet, he was still getting hurt by Skuttlebutt. Still impressive I think.

Adam Grimes
Look at what a rock outside of his head did to him. Surfer can easily create a boulder in his brain 10/10.

StiltmanFTW

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because getting into h2h with Thor for Surfer would result in the exact opposite outcome that you predicted?

When did Doom wield Mjolnir?

Philosophía
Imagine you're controlling Surfer.

What's so hard about closing the distance and clocking Thor in the face once, effectively putting that loser in a coma?

Remember when Doom wielded Mjolnir? Kid Nova knocked him out with a single strike with Surfer's board... I would literally never lose to Surfer if I was Thor .

Surfer is the most easily drainable herald in comics, Iron Man beats him with draining for a double KO for Christ's sake -- Thor would have a field day.

If we get into how Surfer usually fights , Thor can fight like an absolute retard and he'd still KO him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Because getting into h2h with Thor for Surfer would result in the exact opposite outcome that you predicted?

When did Doom wield Mjolnir?

Kid Nova's book. Doom was beating the shit out of everyone, till Nova appeared with Surfer's board laughing out loud

I'll find it later, just for you big grin

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/w88qxw4

https://tinyurl.com/qlj2t58

Nova v5 #10.

smile

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/0nm37Zk/dumbthor01.png

vin

lawest9
Its6 all in how a fight between Surfer and Thor is written, CHT I'm sure is more powerful than regular SS.

StiltmanFTW
Based on his single appearance? stick out tongue

lawest9
Based on the fact that he has the PC on top of the OF.

StiltmanFTW
They both seem to be really weak against boulders hitting their heads, so I say they're around the same level.

lawest9
At least as far as durability goes.

StiltmanFTW
Well, current Surfer is intangible, so he wouldn't be bothered by some rocks cool

Rage.Of.Olympus

lawest9
What exactly didn't happen?

Adam Grimes
The planetary explosion. It was just an hallucination caused by the concussion the boulder gave to Thor.

lawest9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The planetary explosion. It was just an hallucination caused by the concussion the boulder gave to Thor. Thank you.

CatL18
Didn't CHT damage Well Fed Galactus?
I think it can be descent to beat SS

DarkSaint85
No he damaged hungry Galactus.

Beta Ray Bill damaged him.

CatL18
No he damaged hungry Galactus.

Beta Ray Bill damaged him.
Oh,really?
I will read actual comic.

lawest9
Most high heralds can damage a "weakened" Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.