Who is the most powerful Sith in all of legends and Canon ( See details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Who is the most powerful Sith in all of Canon besides the Son of the Father

2.Who is the most powerful Sith in all of Legends besides the Son of the Father

*Also in each of the above who will you rank say the top 5-10.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Palpatine

2. Valkorion

Some of the most powerful among the Sith and/or practitioners of the Dark Side ever (assuming both Legends and Canon):-

Valkorion
Palpatine
Vaylin
Soa
Darth Nihilus
Exar Kun
Darth Malgus
Darth Plagueis
Mother Talzin
Darth Nox

relentless1
Sidious

hutchy1345
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. Palpatine

2. Valkorion

Some of the most powerful among the Sith and/or practitioners of the Dark Side ever (assuming both Legends and Canon):-

Valkorion
Palpatine
Vaylin
Soa
Darth Nihilus
Exar Kun
Darth Malgus
Darth Plagueis
Mother Talzin
Darth Nox

Vaylin is that high?

Zentrex
@Hutchy: I don't think that list's in order

@Ozz: In legends, the big names are usually Palpatine, Vitiate, Krayt, Bane, Nihilus, Kreia, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, and Freedon Nadd

By association, we get names like Dooku, Vader, Revan, Malak, Plagueis, Vaylin, etc.

In Canon, we haven't heard of too many sith lords yet, but Sidious still holds the title of "most powerful."
Vader follows immediately after.
Besides them, I can think of Lord Mommin (who designed Fortress Vader in ancient times).
There are other sith mentioned, but at the time they're featless and it's likely they were just average.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Vaylin is that high?
She is next to Valkorion with some of the best demonstrations of raw power in EU.

I am not into ranking the strongest but TOP 3 are easy to decide. Each Force-user I have mentioned, have incredible demonstrations of power in different ways. This is why I make an unordered list because it remains open to interpretation. I forgot to mention Revan - he is definitely among the strongest.

McP
@Zentrex lol@Kreia and Bane being "the big names". "Cool" names, more likely.

The Merchant
Palpatine

Palpatine.

I don't think there is enough info to make a canon Sith list. I haven't done a list for Legends in ages and don't feel confident enough to make one atm. But Palpatines feats in Legends definitely solidify him being the strongest in Legends.

Zentrex
Originally posted by McP
@Zentrex lol@Kreia and Bane being "the big names". "Cool" names, more likely.

Fair enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.