Whistleblower is Dating Adam Schitts daughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Developing story but if true, wow.

snowdragon
I don't think thats the same guy, I clicked the link, went to twitter then googled the whistleblower and an entirely different guy popped up.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
I don't think thats the same guy, I clicked the link, went to twitter then googled the whistleblower and an entirely different guy popped up.

Oh Trumpers... laughing out loud

dadudemon

So is the story dead? I need a definitive yes or no.

snowdragon
Well the guy's name in the twitter photo is Eric Ciarella.

The title on the thread being listed:

Here is a picture of the supposed whistleblower shaking Obama's hand:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-shown-shaking-hands-with-barack-obama-in-oval-office-photo

dadudemon
Well the guy's name in the twitter photo is Eric Ciarella.

The title on the thread being listed:

Here is a picture of the supposed whistleblower shaking Obama's hand:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-shown-shaking-hands-with-barack-obama-in-oval-office-photo

Dude, I literally cannot find the name at all. This is weird. Google is not our friend on this.

The guy from the twitter photo looks like the guy from the original photo where he is mean-mugging the camera. So they do look alike. That other photo you linked me does not look like the guy floating around on the internet as the whistleblower.

Rand Paul allegedly said the name. I cannot find the name or video of what Rand Paul said. What did Rand Paul say?

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, I literally cannot find the name at all. This is weird. Google is not our friend on this.

The guy from the twitter photo looks like the guy from the original photo where he is mean-mugging the camera. So they do look alike. That other photo you linked me does not look like the guy floating around on the internet as the whistleblower.

Rand Paul allegedly said the name. I cannot find the name or video of what Rand Paul said. What did Rand Paul say?

You have to pray to the flying spaghetti monster before you hit enter to find that information:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/10/30/ whistleblower_exposed_close_to_biden_brennan_dnc_o
ppo_researcher_120996.html

Try that

I don't believe Rand Paul said his name directly, simply described his position and title so that you could look it up.

Robtard
This thread should be moved to the conspiracy section.

"Ciarella" is not "Ciaramella". Sorry, Trumpets.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
This thread should be moved to the conspiracy section.

"Ciarella" is not "Ciaramella". Sorry, Trumpets. Rob, did you know Obama was really an illegal alien?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Rob, did you know Obama was really an illegal alien?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Rob, did you know Obama was really an illegal alien?

Like Melania before Trump married her or like Superman, from another planet?

dadudemon
Yeah, I still don't have a clear answer.

I think the name problem is in the last name.

That he is actually dating Schiff's daughter. The dude in the photos matches, but not the names and not the new photo of him Shaking Obama's hand.

I think the odd "man" out is the one of the dude shaking Obama's hand. Before google scrubbed the internet of the results, the real whistleblower's face showed up all over the net.

Also, there's no confirmation that he is dating that daughter, right? Just a photo of them together. It does imply a closeness between Schiff and that treason guy, though.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Even if they aren't dating if they are in photos together it's a red flag.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Like Melania before Trump married her or like Superman, from another planet? I think Obama came from another planet.

He goes by the superhero name "icon".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.