Dems lost again on Impeachment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
....the vote to acquit was the only bipartisan vote too.

Acquitted forever. thumb up

#StillWinning.

Surtur
Who from the dems voted to acquit?

BrolyBlack
Minority Leader troll Nancy

Surtur
Trump has a scarlet letter on him, an A for Acquitted.

dadudemon
What's the list on the final vote? I want to see that.

dadudemon
Found the full list ( scroll to the bottom):

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2019/trump-impeachment-vote-count-senate-results/

This is literally the most partisan vote ever. With only Mitt falling out of line for just Article I.

I sure hope the Dems lost their jobs in 2020 and 2022 when election cycle happens. As many as possible, please. Clear them out!

Surtur
If Mitt felt Trump was guilty why'd he want more witnesses?

My bad, I'm sure it was to give the witnesses a chance to exonerate Trump, right? Who believes this?

BrolyBlack
Mitt is such a little Schitt and an opportunist. As soon as he saw an opening in the senate he moves to Utahlaughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Mitt is such a little weasel. No wonder he got his butt kicked by the pussy community organizer from Chicago lol.

Wonder Man
Well the car war was won by the unions so the Republicans do have to still actually produce or lose.

carthage
Shes just an old establishment **** who thinks her constituents are retards. I hope the DNC get steamrolled every election after Trump, if they think the orthodox corporatist Obama type dems are what the majority of people want. No sympathy for the dems at all.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
Shes just an old establishment **** who thinks her constituents are retards. I hope the DNC get steamrolled every election after Trump, if they think the orthodox corporatist Obama type dems are what the majority of people want. No sympathy for the dems at all.

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
enjoy the pretend-exoneration thumb up

BrolyBlack
The Chief Justice said he was acquitted

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
enjoy the pretend-exoneration thumb up

By all means, dazzle us with your extensive legal knowledge and explain how it's a "pretend-exoneration".

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
By all means, dazzle us with your extensive legal knowledge and explain how it's a "pretend-exoneration".

https://i.imgur.com/LidVBGL.jpg

Bashar Teg

aquital and exoneration are not the same thing. no law degree required, just a dictionary and basic reading comprehension.

eThneoLgrRnae
lol epic-level butthurt being displayed from bashy... not surprising. He's the only one doing any pretending here.

ACQUITTED, FOREVER. smile

Silent Master
aquital and exoneration are not the same thing. no law degree required, just a dictionary and basic reading comprehension.

Sorry to burst your bubble but exoneration just means officially absolving someone of guilt. He was found not guilty in an official trial. Therefore he was indeed exonerated.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

gold slorg
i surrender to trump

his will is my own

i will never ever even dare to try to think about his words, i will never even contemplate them, but accept them as truth without even trying to listen them carefully

if trump tells me to kill self i will without any second thought

god bless america

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by gold slorg
i surrender to trump

his will is my own

i will never ever even dare to try to think about his words, i will never even contemplate them, but accept them as truth without even trying to listen them carefully

god bless america

Best post of 2020 possibly top 5 of all time

eThneoLgrRnae
You do realize he's mocking Trump supporters, right Broly? It's obvious he's just another butthurt leftist upset over Trump being exonerated.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by gold slorg
i surrender to trump

his will is my own

god bless america For the trump collective.
thumb up

Bashar Teg
Sorry to burst your bubble but exoneration just means officially absolving someone of guilt. He was found not guilty in an official trial. Therefore he was indeed exonerated.

yes yes, you can type stuff. good for you thumb up

Silent Master
yes yes, you can type stuff. good for you thumb up

Do you need help?

Bashar Teg
now for personal attacks because you don't know what exonerate means. yawn, what a boring time waster troll you are. simple and lazy

type more stuff until I lose interest, because having the last word means you won the argument thumb up

Silent Master
That wasn't a personal attack.

dadudemon
Well, the GDF got quiet. It's obvious why. But I think this site won't pick up speed until closer towards November. Unless Surtur and/or Robtard post more news that rustles jimmies.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lol epic-level butthurt being displayed from bashy... not surprising. He's the only one doing any pretending here.

ACQUITTED, FOREVER. smile

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE5NDg0MDU1MTI5NDU4MTkx/orenthal-james-simpson-9484729-1-402.jpg

Robtard
laughing out loud

History remembers forever...

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE5NDg0MDU1MTI5NDU4MTkx/orenthal-james-simpson-9484729-1-402.jpg

Oh, Adam... you poor baby. You need a tissue? How about some play-doh? laughing out loud

Spin it or tell yourself whatever lie you have to or make whatever faulty apples-to-oranges comparisons you like in order to soothe your massive butthurt. I won't mind. wink

Just remember though:

#AcquittedForever

#StillYourPresident . smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud

History remembers forever...

Yup. And history will remember forever that Trump was acquitted on BS impeachment charges. thumb up

dadudemon
Oh, Adam... you poor baby. You need a tissue? How about some play-doh? laughing out loud

I'll take both, please. Happy Dance

eThneoLgrRnae
#StillYourPresident

Bashar Teg

that's different because special rules and fee-fees

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/4G4Od93.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ruhz7u6.jpg

Bashar Teg
and the tryharding pretend games intensify *yawn*

BrolyBlack
How was he not exonerated? The Chief Justice said he was.

eThneoLgrRnae

Translation: "I don't like you proving me wrong by showing me what words mean so I'm going to try and save face by pretending like you haven't proven anything"- bashy. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How was he not exonerated? The Chief Justice said he was.

Yeah, but wittle bashy doesn't like that fact so it doesn't count lol.

Surtur

Lawyer: Judge, the DNA evidence proves it was someone else who committed the murder and not my client

Judge: *yawn* I'll hold you in contempt if you continue these games

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Lawyer: Judge, the DNA evidence proves it was someone else who committed the murder and not my client

Judge: *yawn* I'll hold you in contempt if you continue these games

laughing laughing

good one! thumb up

Robtard
that's different because special rules and fee-fees

Trump should write (or have a ghost author, since Trump's a moron) his own "If I Did It" book, Trumpers would make it a best seller.

Bashar Teg
Trump should write (or have a ghost author, since Trump's a moron) his own "If I Did It" book, Trumpers would make it a best seller.

shhh you're interrupting the pretend-exoneration.

Surtur

Why keep digging this hole? You were proven wrong. Move on.

Surtur

In all seriousness I do think he's gonna "write" a book whenever he leaves office, be it in 2021 or 2025.

Robtard
In all seriousness I do think he's gonna "write" a book whenever he leaves office, be it in 2021 or 2025.

Fair nuff.

Will you have a problem with it like you did with Clinton's book writing after she lost?

Adam_PoE

Surtur
Chief justice legit announced he was not guilty on either article. This hill? Don't die on it.

Adam_PoE

Spin it or tell yourself whatever lie you have to or make whatever faulty apples-to-oranges comparisons you like in order to soothe your massive butthurt. I won't mind. wink

Just remember though:

#AcquittedForever

#StillYourPresident . smile

Remember, Star/Fly: O.J. Simpson is #AcquittedForever.

Robtard

I don't think they've yet realized the precedents they've set...

Imagine if during Clinton's Senate hearings witnesses were blocked and they just voted to acquit.

Surtur

Imagine if during Clinton's Senate hearings witnesses were blocked and they just voted to acquit.

How is that worse than the precedent of using impeachment cuz you dislike a president?

Adam_PoE
Chief justice legit announced he was not guilty on either article. This hill? Don't die on it.

And? "Not guilty" is not "innocent," legally-speaking or by any other standard.

Surtur
People bringing up OJ really don't feel like they've already lost the argument? Okie dokie.

Adam_PoE
How is that worse than the precedent of using impeachment cuz you dislike a president?

You know there has to be sufficient evidence a crime has been committed to meet a legal threshold in order to file articles of impeachment, right? That if the only basis was mere dislike, it would not have been able to proceed?

Surtur
You know there has to be sufficient evidence a crime has been committed to meet a legal threshold in order to file articles of impeachment, right? That if the only basis was mere dislike, it would not have been able to proceed?

Just curious, who decided the evidence was sufficient?

Robtard

This is a faulty narrative and a distraction form the point I mentioned.

Surtur
*shrugs* I certainly didn't expect you to go "you're right Surt".

eThneoLgrRnae
Why keep digging this hole? You were proven wrong. Move on.

You know how important pretend winning is to leftists, Surtur. It's all they have lol. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae

It's ok when democrats set bad precedents, Surtur... you know that. Different rules for them. thumb up

In all serious though, repubs didn't set any bad precedents. Only butthurt lefties think they did.

eThneoLgrRnae

No, there was literally no evidence of a high crime. Hence, that's why democrats set a bad precedent by filing articles (not to mention the unfair process they went thru over in the House behind closed doors).

FFS dude, some dems even admitted it was done because they wanted to make sure he wouldn't be able to run in the next election because they knew they couldn't beat him. It was not about getting the truth or justice; it was about soothing their butthurt from last election and making sure he couldn't run again in 2020.

He was exonerated... end of story... so give it up, crybaby. Y'all (the left) lost... AGAIN.

Beating this dead horse over and over after it's already a settled issue reminds me of how you sore losers reacted after Hillary lost to Trump by crying about "muh popular vote her derp" and "da russians!!" and pretending like she actually won lol.

Give it up... it's over and done with. Not guilty means exactly that, that he's NOT... GUILTY. LOL @ people like you trying to pathetically spin it to mean something else.

snowdragon

That is the opposite of what the democrats did, they impeached Trump on abuse of power. They didn't even have evidence of bribery. Which is what Allan Dershowitz argued in the senate, there were no laws broken and abuse of power was a subjective label, the Democrats in the house screwed this impeachment up, it was 100% political.

The first president impeached without breaking any laws per the letters of impeachment.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
That is the opposite of what the democrats did, they impeached Trump on abuse of power. They didn't even have evidence of bribery. Which is what Allan Dershowitz argued in the senate, there were no laws broken and abuse of power was a subjective label, the Democrats in the house screwed this impeachment up, it was 100% political.

The first president impeached without breaking any laws per the letters of impeachment.

Yeah I mean it was the democrats who decided there was sufficient evidence lol.

So they claim there is overwhelming evidence that orange man is bad and republicans ignore it. So why wouldn't they be afraid of republicans ignoring that there is a *lack* of evidence if they ever control the House while a Dem is in office?

To be fair I doubt they even thought it through, just like when they got rid of the filibuster.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
Yeah cling to that thumb up

Bashar Teg
^^fee-fees

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Robtard
Remember when Mueller's report said "I do not exonerate the President" and KMC's team Trump still claimed that Trump was exonerated? Robtard remembers.

Silent Master
Legally-speaking people are innocent until proven guilty, he wasn't proven guilty.

Surtur
Remember when Mueller's report said "I do not exonerate the President" and KMC's team Trump still claimed that Trump was exonerated? Robtard remembers.

And remember how democrats highlighted Mueller saying there was no exoneration despite it not being his job to exonerate? Yet they acted like it was akin to him saying "he's guilty".

Robtard
Well, you tried; that's the important part.

Surtur
Well, you tried; that's the important part.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif

Robtard

^ Surt's trying to get me to masturbate with him again. What a phuckn weirdo.

Surtur
*smh*

BrolyBlack

Muelle said there was no Russian collusion lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Legally-speaking people are innocent until proven guilty, he wasn't proven guilty.

Yep, everyone is entitled to a presumption of innocence. If you don't prove them guilty, then that means they're innocent, legally speaking at least.

Now watch as some jackass tries to argue that since it wasn't an actual "criminal trial" or whatever that the presumption of innocence rule doesn't apply lol.

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing

Robtard
Yep, everyone is entitled to a presumption of innocence. If you don't prove them guilty, then that means they're innocent, legally speaking at least.

^ From the same retards who are still chanting "Lock her up!" whenever Trump orders them to.

dadudemon

Acknowledge the fact that the house Democrats got 17 witnesses called an the Republicans got 0 witnesses called, first, before we address the fact that the senate shot down the idea of calling more witnesses.

This is what Ted Cruz stated for his justification to stop the charade in the Senate:

"Enough already. Move on. On Friday, I'm going to vote that we don't need any more witnesses. With 17 witnesses in the House, we've heard all the evidence. The House Managers have failed."

And, that, I agreed with. Obviously, I wanted more witnesses to be called because I wanted to see people like Biden, Pelosi, Romney, and Trump be taken down and shown for the corrupt malfeasance, but that was not going to happen: M.A.D. and the Dems knew it would be M.A.D.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Muelle said there was no Russian collusion lol

I mean, he did. But then he made a double-speak clarifying statement. I don't know if we can say there was no Russian collusion, definitively. Just that there's no evidence or the evidence isn't strong enough to make that legal claim.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I mean, he did. But then he made a double-speak clarifying statement. I don't know if we can say there was no Russian collusion, definitively. Just that there's no evidence or the evidence isn't strong enough to make that legal claim.

I mean it would hard to be definitive here. He wasn't accused of a single act that took place in a specific location, one where you could go "Well hey video evidence shows he was elsewhere at the time the crime happened". How would he ever prove 100% he *didn't* collude, short of having recorded every single moment of his life from 2015 onward and handing it over?

Adam_PoE

Now watch as some jackass tries to argue that since it wasn't an actual "criminal trial" or whatever that the presumption of innocence rule doesn't apply lol.

That is not at all what that means. One is presumed innocent. That is why if they are not proved to be guilty, they are found to be not guilty, not found to be innocent. Jesus Christ, do you even logic?

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
I am sorry the usual suspects do not understand how the presumption of innocence works.

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
That is not at all what that means. One is presumed innocent. That is why if they are not proved to be guilty, they are found to be not guilty, not found to be innocent. Jesus Christ, do you even logic?

Jesus Christ, you are such a dumb f*ck, aren't you? I think you've had way too many penises stuck up your ass, dude. It's rotted your brain.

Hey dumbass, having a presumption of innocence means you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. If they don't prove you guilty then you are, by default, innocent. Period.

Pull your head out of your ass and quit trolling. Your side lost, loser... AGAIN. Grow up and get the f*ck over it.

#StillYourPresident , loser. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
It's just awful isn't it? Such an unfortunate situation to befall these people.

Poor crybaby, Adam. He and his lefty brethren have had such a hard week. Nothing is going their way. sad

And it's only gonna get worse for them as the year goes on culminating in November with a Trump landslide victory.

eThneoLgrRnae
I am sorry the usual suspects do not understand how the presumption of innocence works.

I'm so sorry all you idiots on the left pathetically resort to projecting when you're proven wrong over and over again. So sorry you don't know what the simple f***ing words "presumption of innocence " means.

So sorry your mother dropped you on your head when you were a child which resulted in you having a severely damaged brain.

So sorry your mommy didn't exercise her so-called "right" to abort you which would've spared the world from your ass clownery and stupidity.

My condolences.wink

On the bright side though, at least your gay which means we don't have to worry about you reproducing lol. thumb up

Stringer
On the bright side though, at least your gay which means we don't have to worry about you reproducing lol. thumb up

Typical Trump supporter. Making America horrible again

cdtm
Originally posted by Stringer
Typical Trump supporter. Making America horrible again

No wonder deplorables support him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Whoops, looks like I've hurt the fragile wittle fee fees of a couple of anti-Trumpers... so sorry about that.

I forgot how delicate you lefties are with your feelings.

Bashar Teg
Jesus Christ, you are such a dumb f*ck, aren't you? I think you've had way too many penises stuck up your ass, dude. It's rotted your brain.

Hey dumbass, having a presumption of innocence means you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. If they don't prove you guilty then you are, by default, innocent. Period.

Pull your head out of your ass and quit trolling. Your side lost, loser... AGAIN. Grow up and get the f*ck over it.

#StillYourPresident , loser. smile
Poor crybaby, Adam. He and his lefty brethren have had such a hard week. Nothing is going their way. sad

And it's only gonna get worse for them as the year goes on culminating in November with a Trump landslide victory.

I'm so sorry all you idiots on the left pathetically resort to projecting when you're proven wrong over and over again. So sorry you don't know what the simple f***ing words "presumption of innocence " means.

So sorry your mother dropped you on your head when you were a child which resulted in you having a severely damaged brain.

So sorry your mommy didn't exercise her so-called "right" to abort you which would've spared the world from your ass clownery and stupidity.

My condolences.wink

wow, quite a meltdowm you're having starfly

eThneoLgrRnae
^blah, blah, blah, blah.

#StillYourPresident

#AcquittedForever .

Bashar Teg
#REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously though, hope your weekend improves thumb up

Stringer

Raptor22

#StillYourPresident , loser. smile Acquittal Definition-

"At the end of a criminal trial, a finding by a judge or jury that a defendant is not guilty. An acquittal signifies that a prosecutor failed to prove his or her case beyond a reasonable doubt, not that a defendant is innocent"

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/acquittal

Please continue telling us all how stupid adam is.

Stringer

BrolyBlack
https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-outduels-embarrasses-bill-033528957.html

laughing out loud

Surtur
Lol.

dadudemon
I mean, damn. Bill got his comedic zingers in but Bannon was on point with his Bernie real talk and how Hillary lost 2016.

Hard pills to swallow.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.