90% of Americans are satisfied with their life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Gallup

Surtur
We won't see this covered much in the media and sadly we'd probably see it get more coverage if the number was around 30-40%.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
90% of Americans are satisfied with their Personal life

Fixed.

Not a very interesting or surprising survey. Nice try spinning it, though.

BrolyBlack

Patient_Leech
Do I not look calm?

Changing the title of the article/survey is spinning. thumb up

BrolyBlack
The title was getting a little long, you reek of butthurt

Adam_PoE
I am satisfied with my life. It does not mean I am voting for Trump.

Stringer
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

haermm

cdtm
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Fixed.

You're too kind to call it spin.

Call it was it is: Lying.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
You're too kind to call it spin.

Call it was it is: Lying.

Nah these folk spin when it's a lie all the time it's not a kindness it's protecting themselves in the future.

Raptor22
Fixed.

Not a very interesting or surprising survey. Nice try spinning it, though. tbh i was a bit suprised.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Nine in 10 Americans are satisfied with the way things are going in their personal life, a new high in Gallup's four-decade trend. The latest figure bests the previous high of 88% recorded in 2003."

I find it very hard to believe that only 1 out of every 10 people are overall dissatisfied with their lives.

I dont care if its Trump in office, Obama, clinton, bush etc... I dont care If the left has the power or the right or if the Jedi council stages a coup and overthrows the senate, those numbers just dont sound right.

I mean accounting for all the people in the country that are homeless, middle aged fast food workers, people going thru divorces, cancer patients, drug addicts, ugos, fatties etc... Im very skeptical that 90% are overall satisfied with where their life is at.

Either they didnt factor some things in with the poll/results or alot of people lied about how happy their life really is imho.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Nah these folk spin when it's a lie all the time it's not a kindness it's protecting themselves in the future.

Cd lives a miserable existence, excuse his lashing out

BrolyBlack

Which part in the OP had anything to do with Trump and why did you make this about Trump?

eThneoLgrRnae
Which part in the OP had anything to do with Trump and why did you make this about Trump?

Because he clearly suffers from TDS? Trump lives rent-free in his head lol.

Adam_PoE

That's right. We're all supposed to pretend this isn't a People-Approve-Of-Trump-Because-They-Are-Satisfied-With-Their-Lives-And-Are-Voting-For-Him-In-November thread.

Surtur
That's right. We're all supposed to pretend this isn't a People-Approve-Of-Trump-Because-They-Are-Satisfied-With-Their-Lives-And-Are-Voting-For-Him-In-November thread.

You guys have been pretending impeachment is legit so I wouldn't recommend crying about what you feel is a bit more pretending thumb up

cdtm

Ding ding ding!

But a guy who's entire board career is based on a lie would not understand the logic of truth.

Wonder Man
Santa is very friendly and kindly. That's why Trump was elected. Save the coal for us.

Stringer

Robtard
Fixed.

laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Raptor22
tbh i was a bit suprised.

Either they didnt factor some things in with the poll/results or alot of people lied about how happy their life really is imho.

There is probably a tendency to report positively also, yes. Probably a psychology principle there somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.