Pelosi Pre Tore Speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Patient_Leech
So why is this significant? She's an old lady and probably doesn't have great hand strength.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's "significant" because it proves that she planned midway thru his speech to tear it up afterwards . It proves that she wanted to make sure it would tear in front of the cameras for everyone to see. It proves that she's an attention-whore drama queen.

Patient_Leech

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So why is this significant? She's an old lady and probably doesn't have great hand strength.

Correct, it proves she weak and she pre-planned it.

Patient_Leech
Lol, well if she had a copy of it in the first place she knew was a shit, partisan, lie-filled, base-pandering speech it was. So... so what if she pre-planned it?

BrolyBlack
Attention whore

jaden_2.0
She's old and she had to hire 3 aides to put the beginning tears in the paper at the taxpayer's expense and they're all Joe Biden's nephews.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
She's old and she had to hire 3 aides to put the beginning tears in the paper at the taxpayer's expense and they're all Joe Biden's nephews.

LMAO

Surtur
It's the saddest thing in the world seeing anyone try to spin this as anything other than pathetic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So childish. Donald Trump is a manipulative man child. Why are senior politicians resorting to this?

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Originally the narrative was that her emotions just got the better of her during Trump's speech, but this apparently isn't the case. This was pre planned virtue signaling not someone caught up in the heat of the moment. It shows a pathological need to be the center of attention, so Trump and Pelosi have more in common than she will admit.

Oh and people were floating the theory part of why she did it was cuz Trump refused to shake her hand. We now know that also isn't the case.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So childish. Donald Trump is a manipulative man child. Why are senior politicians resorting to this?

Explain how her doing this is his fault

Ince|
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Explain how her doing this is his fault

Trump is bad man.

He is the laughing stock of the world.

Bashar Teg
trumpers are still having fainting spells over pelosi tearing a piece of paper. how weak and delicate, perhaps even more so than pelosi's hands

Ince|
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trumpers are still having fainting spells over pelosi tearing a piece of paper. how weak and delicate, perhaps even more so than pelosi's hands

The supporters of Trump are angry because she tears their paper.

Ince|
I am hoping Hillary runs again.

Bashar Teg
lol someone has a crush on whirly

eThneoLgrRnae
Pooty created another account just to say Trump is a bad man lol.

Oh pooty... smh. no

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Ince|
I am hoping Hillary runs again.

Oh yes, please.... I hope she's dumb enough to run again. wink

Bashar Teg
yet another starfly account? how pathetic.

Surtur

In other words: it's only okay to point out petty behavior when it's from the republicans.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
In other words: it's only okay to point out petty behavior when it's from the republicans.

you need to go lie down on your fainting couch again? laughing out loud

Surtur
It's funny I didn't see you make any similar comments when people melted down over extra scoops of ice cream or calling ms-13 members animals.

But hey I get this was a rough week for you so inconsistency is expected smile

Bashar Teg
It's funny I didn't see you make any similar comments when people melted down over extra scoops of ice cream or calling ms-13 members animals.

But hey I get this was a rough week for you smile

you really are upset 24/7 aren't you? go outside and get some sunlight. vitamin d deficiency causes depression smile

Surtur
I'd put the shovel down, this projection isn't helping you.

At least put the shovel down until you can get someone to come white knight for you.

Bashar Teg
more pretend winning? good job *clap*

Surtur
more pretend winning? good job *clap*

https://i.imgflip.com/2q7sdd.jpg

Bashar Teg
^^perma-triggered over pelosi tearing up a photocopy of a speech.

Surtur
I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Stringer

Sure kiddo

Bashar Teg

#projection.

now screech autistically again over pelosi the ripper

eThneoLgrRnae
https://i.imgflip.com/2q7sdd.jpg

lmao! laughing laughing

Surtur
smile

dadudemon
This thread is hilarious.

But I should note that Trump is every bit the Drama Queen, if not more so, that Pelosi is.

But it was definitely cringe that she pre-tore the speech. Just like the 1001 Trump tweets where you bite your knuckle and just want the Secret Service to smack his small hands and take the phone away. "No, Trump! Bad! Bad! No twitter for you for 8 days until you learn some manners."

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
This thread is hilarious.

But I should note that Trump is every bit the Drama Queen, if not more so, that Pelosi is.

But it was definitely cringe that she pre-tore the speech. Just like the 1001 Trump tweets where you bite your knuckle and just want the Secret Service to smack his small hands and take the phone away. "No, Trump! Bad! Bad! No twitter for you for 8 days until you learn some manners."

Yeah trump is a drama queen and that is the hilarity here they once again had a chance to separate themselves from him and could not do it.

U know how they go on and on about trump saying he could shoot someone and get away with it? I swear to god if Trump shot someone today a democrat tomorrow would up the ante and shoot 3 people because they are that f*cking stupid.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Nancy's kid was like "that is her being an italian grandma".

So wait, italian grandmothers are huge kunts?

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
Didnt some republicans file something against pelosi because of this, something about destroying documents that were supposed to be saved........who cares just more clown show.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Didnt some republicans file something against pelosi because of this, something about destroying documents that were supposed to be saved........who cares just more clown show.

I will say if it was against protocol or some rule to destroy the document I know they'd whine like little f*cking b*tches if republicans did it.

That said yeah republicans should just stick to nothing more than calling her crazy, but I'm not gonna ignore dems would lose their minds if a republican behaved this way.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon
lulz "lock her up!!!1"

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Their crimes.

Impediment
Only a f*cking Libtard would try to spin this in Pelosi's favor.

The old hag is a manipulative drama queen and attention seeker.

She pre-tore that speech so she could blatantly rip in in half while knowingly on camera for all to see. No different than the palsy clap she gave Trump a while back.

"Fragile hand strength"? Give me an absolute f*cking break.

As if the paper is laminated and impossible to tear.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Impediment

She pre-tore that speech so she could blatantly rip in in half while knowingly on camera for all to see. No different than the palsy clap she gave Trump a while back.

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.