The Manosphere becomes more toxic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615155/the-manosphere-is-getting-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/

ArtificialGlory

-Pr-
Oh look, another thing about men that's awful. Great.

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh look, another thing about men that's awful. Great.

It's his thing, he has a weird obsession with incels.

Stringer

snowdragon
The program they have that allows forums to police certain behaviors is interesting thats linked on the article.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
The program they have that allows forums to police certain behaviors is interesting thats linked on the article. Agreed, a toxicity score of posters on this forum would be interesting.

Surtur

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae

Surtur
Yeah and I also have come out against rape culture claims so it triggers folk.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
It's his thing, he has a weird obsession with incels.

It's actually quite concerning how great his obsession with them are.

I think he needs psychiatric help, tbh.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah and I also have come out against rape culture claims so it triggers folk.

Yes, it upsets them that we don't agree with their BS claims about the mythical "rape culture" in America or the mythical wage gap. That just proves we hate women.

I also certainly don't agree that a woman has a constitutional right to deny the right to life of another human being but apparently that somehow proves I hate women also lol.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it upsets them that we don't agree with their BS claims about the mythical "rape culture" in America or the mythical wage gap. That just proves we hate women.

I also ceratainly don't agree that a woman has a constitutional right to deny the right to life of another human being but apparently that somehow proves I hate women also lol. dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Nothing of actual substance to add, pooty? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Putinbot1
Nothing of actual substance to add, pooty? Yeah, that's what I thought. durhulk

Surtur
It's actually quite concerning how great his obsession with them are.

I think he needs psychiatric help, tbh.

The strange thing is he hurts his own cause if he truly thinks the incel issue is something that needs paying attention to, he often uses "incel" as just an insult and doesn't care whether or not it's an accurate description. It's similar to what the left has done to the words "nazi" and "fascist".

eThneoLgrRnae
The strange thing is he hurts his own cause if he truly thinks the incel issue is something that needs paying attention to, he often uses "incel" as just an insult and doesn't care whether or not it's an accurate description. It's similar to what the left has done to the words "nazi" and "fascist".

Yep.

jaden_2.0
He does it to fish you lot and he gets bites. Every. Single. Time

Stringer

Surtur

Stringer
Wait you're triggered cuz I pointed out audio files showed Amber was the aggressor?

LMFAO! You are one sad little b*tch smile

Rent free per brother

Surtur
Originally posted by Stringer
Rent free per brother

So a "no you" is all you can do here?

Stringer

Surtur
Yep I hate women cuz I pointed out Amber Heard was recorded admitting to domestic abuse.

Lol, you clown.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I agree that he's a massive troll.

jaden_2.0
I agree that he's a massive troll.

And yet you still bite.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I feel like it's not the bite he's looking for if people just point out the sad obsession.

So no we will not be pretending some victory was achieved by pointing out the obsession thumb up

Stringer

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Stringer

BrolyBlack
Oh she is hot, but haven't u heard the recent news about her?

She said Depp beat her up?

cdtm

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
YOU have never seen. You.

Yeah, that's like the KKK supporting Jumbo in South Park, help like yours he doesn't need.

Shut up idiot nobody was asking you. I’m sure you dwelled for a while on some stupid comeback. Didn’t Imp warn you to stfu already?

Stringer

BrolyBlack
Ok there is this. Sounds like they beat up on each other.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7947733/amp/Amber-Heard-admits-hitting-ex-husband-Johnny-Depp-pelting-pots-pans-tape.html

Domestic violence is no joke.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ok there is this. Sounds like they beat up on each other.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7947733/amp/Amber-Heard-admits-hitting-ex-husband-Johnny-Depp-pelting-pots-pans-tape.html

Domestic violence is no joke.

No dude she said she beat him. She comes off like the aggressor.

One time she berated him and then gave him a xanax in the middle of it. That's a sociopath.

BrolyBlack
She admitted to hitting him.

BrolyBlack
But why should we give these celebrities any more mental space then the thousands of other cases of abuse.

Surtur
Dude she gas lighted him he said she punched him said "no I hit you, I just hit you".

On different occasions she taunted him that nobody would believe him. He says he thinks if they argue they should get some space from each other. She says she can't promise she won't get physical again.

Johnny more or less got removed from the pirates franchise over her lies

snowdragon
And the fact she beat on him plus has charges against her from a previous relationship, I'm sure she's a saint wink

Surtur
But why should we give these celebrities any more mental space then the thousands of other cases of abuse.

Because the media made a big deal of it and sided with Amber.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Stringer
smile

Surtur

BrolyBlack

LordofBrooklyn
Heard admitted to putting makeup on herself to imitate bruises.

What absolute moron would believe Heard's accussations after those recordings?

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Heard admitted to putting makeup on herself to imitate bruises.

What absolute moron would believe Heard's accussations after those recordings?

Anyone who wants to believe her side will, 90% of narrative is set by an accusation.

Surtur
Well that is the problem she was believed and now people seem to think cuz Johnny is flawed somehow he and amber are equal but she seems like the aggressor

I get that she is hot, but she seems too crazy it ain't worth it. Feel bad for whoever is dicking her now. I'm sure they will enjoy it until she whips a wine bottle at their head.

BrolyBlack
What is this confession Audio tape about, her confessing to faking it?

Surtur
Her confessing to beating him and she gas lights at one point and goes "I didn't punch you I hit you!".

She admits to beating him, admits she lied when saying he punched her and that he just shoved her away. Admits she can't promise she won't beat him further.

cdtm
Shut up idiot nobody was asking you. I’m sure you dwelled for a while on some stupid comeback. Didn’t Imp warn you to stfu already?

I didn't see a warning.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Out of control.

Surtur
It's like a watered down version of "Gone Girl".

Stringer

Surtur
It is a mystery to me why you continue to project when you could just not post. Is it some compulsion lol

Stringer

Surtur

Stringer

Surtur
I'm gonna be nice and allow that excuse thumb up

BrolyBlack

Stringer

Surtur

Stringer
Broly, I hope they both kill each other.

Stringer
Bro go get a girl. Hire a hooker. Do what must be done to pop your cherry thumb up

Lol come on man. I use that term loosely by the way. You can do better.

BrolyBlack

laughing out loudlaughing out loudthumb up

Surtur
Lol come on man. I use that term loosely by the way. You can do better.

take your own advice, do better

Surtur
I mean Johnny seems like the victim but hey lets wish harm anyways on him cuz...derangement. Amber Heard absolutely will not f*ck anyone defending her here.

Stringer
take your own advice, do better

No you! Poor Surtur. Must be the drugs wearing off

Surtur
smile

Surtur
Me right now:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/505/718/136.jpg

Stringer

Surtur
man lighten up lol

Stringer
Your such a strange person. You dance around any comment and try to turn everything around. You remind of a crazy women that was married to Johnny Depp.

dadudemon
I feel like Stringer would be a classic 2005-2008 era troll. But he's more than a decade too late to KMC to troll like that.

Stringer

dadudemon

Stringer
Originally posted by dadudemon
"Kiddo"? Are you older than me?

Probably just a bigger penis and less whining and crying

Eternal Idol
What the hell is the Manosphere?

gold slorg
i thought my trolling shitposts are insanely blunt and obvious but stringer curbs me

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Probably just a bigger penis and less whining and crying

You're right, I definitely whine too much about the shitty murdering the US Government (i.e. Trump) does to brown people and the lack of a universal healthcare option.

I haven't cried in a long time. Nothing wrong with a grown man crying. But there's been nothing extremely happy or sad to cry about.

BrolyBlack
You're right, I definitely whine too much about the shitty murdering the US Government (i.e. Trump) does to brown people and the lack of a universal healthcare option.

I haven't cried in a long time. Nothing wrong with a grown man crying. But there's been nothing extremely happy or sad to cry about.

Go cry in your closet right meow

rudester
Gawd please dont say that. Drives me nuts!! /\

rudester
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What the hell is the Manosphere?

Its a mans anus!!

rudester

rudester
Why am I suddenly hungry for spicey buffalo wings

rudester
And calimari rings with a nice sauce.

ArtificialGlory
You toxic inkel!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What the hell is the Manosphere? The manosphere seems to have two definitions, the first is where MGTOW, pick up artists and Incels post.

The second is websites like KMC which are predominantly visited by men. It would be interested to draw a venn diagram to stow overlap no doubt.

Surtur
Your such a strange person. You dance around any comment and try to turn everything around. You remind of a crazy women that was married to Johnny Depp.

Let the obsession go smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615155/the-manosphere-is-getting-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/

"Men from the less extreme end of the misogynistic spectrum are drifting toward groups that espouse violence against women, a new study suggests." -snip

Wow

Notice how KMC's incel squad was immediately offended that you posted this article/study and attacked you personally.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
"Men from the less extreme end of the misogynistic spectrum are drifting toward groups that espouse violence against women, a new study suggests." -snip

Wow

Notice how KMC's incel squad was immediately offended that you posted this article/study and attacked you personally. I do notice people got agitated without reading it Rob, tbh, as Jaden stated, I do it because people bite. The response to Incel has almost become Pavlovian for some here.

Robtard

Putinbot1

Robtard
TBF, they're all grown men, if they insta-trigger now because you make a thread, that's their own fault. They need to control their emotions, incel or not.

Putinbot1
TBF, they're all grown men, if they insta-trigger now because you make a thread, that's their own fault. They need to control their emotions, incel or not. Thing is Rob, your average Incel isn't a grown man in any way but chronologically. They are a bundle of insecurities and prejudices, tied up with a bow of misogyny and jealousy. They struggle to see themselves as the problem they have and lay the blame at women rather than face up to who they are.

Robtard
Agreed on those facts 100%

But mollycoddling them won't help them.

Putinbot1
Agreed on those facts 100%

But mollycoddling them won't help them. no it really won't
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7891923/Officials-call-Incels-emerging-domestic-terrorist-threat-warn-possible-rebellion.html

Robtard
no it really won't
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7891923/Officials-call-Incels-emerging-domestic-terrorist-threat-warn-possible-rebellion.html

Texas officials call Incels an 'emerging domestic terrorist threat' and warn of a possible 'rebellion' by involuntary celibate men spurred on by their perceived rejection by women

-The study, conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety, looked at the domestic terrorism impacting the state and the country at large

-Most domestic terrorism in the state falls under 'racially motivated, anti-government and single-issue'

-Study specifically mentions incels Brian Isaack Clyde, Scott Paul Beierle, Alek Minassian, Christopher Harper-Mercer and Elliot Rodger

-While most single issue actors are known for attacking property, the study noted that incels are one of the few groups that this isn't always the case

-According to the study, involuntary celibate actors 'blame women and society for their failures to develop intimate relationships'

-Many advocate the use of violence against persons, both women and men, they perceive to be successfully engaging in such relationships,' the study reads -snip

Wonder what could be emboldening these people more and more. Reminds me of the immediate rise of the Alt/Far-Right staring in very late 2016...

Surtur
This would make for a confusing but entertaining episode of Walker Texas Ranger.

Putinbot1
This would make for a confusing but entertaining episode of Walker Texas Ranger. Very good thumb up laughing out loud

Surtur
NIYZVSElmj4

Rage.Of.Olympus

dadudemon
Texas officials call Incels an 'emerging domestic terrorist threat' and warn of a possible 'rebellion' by involuntary celibate men spurred on by their perceived rejection by women

-The study, conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety, looked at the domestic terrorism impacting the state and the country at large

-Most domestic terrorism in the state falls under 'racially motivated, anti-government and single-issue'

-Study specifically mentions incels Brian Isaack Clyde, Scott Paul Beierle, Alek Minassian, Christopher Harper-Mercer and Elliot Rodger

-While most single issue actors are known for attacking property, the study noted that incels are one of the few groups that this isn't always the case

-According to the study, involuntary celibate actors 'blame women and society for their failures to develop intimate relationships'

-Many advocate the use of violence against persons, both women and men, they perceive to be successfully engaging in such relationships,' the study reads -snip

Wonder what could be emboldening these people more and more. Reminds me of the immediate rise of the Alt/Far-Right staring in very late 2016...

Awww man, that sucks. I don't want to be attacked for having a successful relationship with a wonderful and beautiful woman. sad

I want people to leave me alone.

Surtur

Putinbot1

Wonder what could be emboldening these people more and more. Reminds me of the immediate rise of the Alt/Far-Right staring in very late 2016... I think we know what emboldens them Rob.

dadudemon
I think we know what emboldens them Rob.

What emboldens them since they started being a thing in the mid 2000s and whose numbers continue to increase, greatly, due to social media and Woke Culture?

I would really like to know what is emboldening them so we can fight it. Other than not allowing young men and women on social media, of course.

Putinbot1
What emboldens them since they started being a thing in the mid 2000s and whose numbers continue to increase, greatly, due to social media and Woke Culture?

I would really like to know what is emboldening them so we can fight it. Other than not allowing young men and women on social media, of course. started in 2006 emboldened much more recently. DDM what other things started around then and have become much more emboldened. I mean Breitbart was 2007 wasn't it?

No correlation, nothing to see here and Incels don't mainly come from the right... do they?

Lord Lucien
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615155/the-manosphere-is-getting-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/ Why is nobody talking about how the article says you can "join" the Incels? You don't choose it (unlike the Gay), you're born an Incel.

This article is literally the opposite of woke.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why is nobody talking about how the article says you can "join" the Incels? You don't choose it (unlike the Gay), you're born an Incel.

This article is literally the opposite of woke. laughing out loud

dadudemon
started in 2006 emboldened much more recently.

That's not true. Looks like the spike started around 2008-2012 when social media really took off. Suicide rates and mental health rates really started to get bad around 2011-2013, depending on the measure and study.

Unless by "recent' you meant 2008-2012? Then, my bad.

DDM what other things started around then and have become much more emboldened.

Social media, obviously. That's literally the reason for our teen mental health problems which is also related to our incels.

And your brietbart readers took a dive after Trump took office because you're clearly Trump-fearmongering:

https://www.thewrap.com/breitbart-news-audience-dropped-steve-bannon-72-percent/

Putinbot1
That's not true. Looks like the spike started around 2008-2012 when social media really took off. Suicide rates and mental health rates really started to get bad around 2011-2013, depending on the measure and study.

Social media, obviously. That's literally the reason for our teen mental health problems which is also related to our incels.

And your brietbart readers took a dive after Trump took office because you're clearly Trump-fearmongering:

https://www.thewrap.com/breitbart-news-audience-dropped-steve-bannon-72-percent/ Originally posted by dadudemon

https://www.thewrap.com/breitbart-news-audience-dropped-steve-bannon-72-percent/ I wouldn't be as specific as you with the date, and yes it's probably been spread through social media to a point... Breitbart is just one vector for the disease.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/alt-right-fueled-toxic-masculinity-vice-versa-ncna989031

dadudemon
I wouldn't be as specific as you with the date, and yes it's probably been spread through social media to a point... Breitbart is just one vector for the disease.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/alt-right-fueled-toxic-masculinity-vice-versa-ncna989031

This is a much better and less-biased writeup than what you linked (what you linked is mostly hot garbage):

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

Putinbot1
This is a much better and less-biased writeup than what you linked (what you linked is mostly hot garbage):

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim I'm going to disagree and say a highly right biased group like "the institute for family studies" is probably the hot garbage.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/institute-for-family-studies/

I wonder if they are gaslighting for incels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.