SS Vegeta vs. SS Future Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
SS Vegeta (when fought against the Android 19) vs. SS Future Gohan (with his two arms)

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Don't think it's been done before thumb up

Damborgson
I would think Gohan had more time to train in his super Saiyan form. My gut says Gohan

Kento
I don't think there was much difference between Trunks, and Vegeta in power during the start of the Androids, so I'll go with Gohan.

Adam Grimes
Didn't Trunks say main timeline Androids were stronger than the his Androids?

Kento
Yes, but that doesn't matter until Vegeta faces Cell. Otherwise he's weaker than main timeline androids by a whole lot.

Adam Grimes
He actually went toe to toe with 18 for a minute and seemingly lost because droids don't spend ki.

Eon Blue
Gohan.

Galan007
I'd go with Vegeta.

Vegeta actually did pretty well against #18 at first. She only gained the clear advantage when his ki depleted and hers did not... And then Trunks went on to say that these Androids were far stronger than the ones from his timeline.

Iirc, Trunks even stated that he was able to hold his own against the Androids in his timeline for a bit, yet #18 in the mainstream timeline dropped him with a shot or two. So the difference in power was evidently quite large.

StiltmanFTW
So... Gohan disappoints again cool

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd go with Vegeta.

Vegeta actually did pretty well against #18 at first. She only gained the clear advantage when his ki depleted and hers did not... And then Trunks went on to say that these Androids were far stronger than the ones from his timeline.

Iirc, Trunks even stated that he was able to hold his own against the Androids in his timeline for a bit, yet #18 in the mainstream timeline dropped him with a shot or two. So the difference in power was evidently quite large. I was getting to that, bro. sad

Reported.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Vegeta.

Gohan did well against his Androids, but the mainline Androids are way stronger and Vegeta fought on equal footing with 18.

Vegeta was actually pretty ****ing strong for an early SSJ1. Take into account both Gohan and Trunks had years of experience as SSJ1's when they fought weaker Androids and got somewhat stomped whereas Vegeta had to have had it at like... what? A week or two the latest when he fought 18? Though maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Hell, as of "History of Trunks", Gohan had been a Super Saiyan for over 10 ****ing years, IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.