Edward Cullen (Twilight) vs Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place either on a wide meadow or in the cabin.

riv6672

Eon Blue
Edward.

Jmanghan
Edward is probably superior physically, but the Creeper has CRAZY-ASS regen.

I don't know, I feel like Creeper can pull out the win, especially if he's taking this seriously.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Edward is probably superior physically, but the Creeper has CRAZY-ASS regen.

I don't know, I feel like Creeper can pull out the win, especially if he's taking this seriously.
I was thinking the same, as to their physical stats.

BruceSkywalker
hmmmm... kinda of tough, but i'd give it too jeepers creepers

SquallX

KingD19
Edward outclasses Creeper so hard it's not even funny. He slaps his head off his shoulders.

CaveDude33211

KingD19
Where's the joke?

Creeper got hit by a truck and was nearly killed due to his body basically being made of corpse bits and steadily decaying, even if he can regenerate to an extent.

On the other hand Edward sped across an entire parking lot and used a bit of force to stop a speeding van dead.

He's stronger, faster, a better fighter, has massively better regen if Creeper can even hurt him. Oh, and he can read Creeper's thoughts the entirety of the fight.

SquallX
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
LOL. I love this thread. laughing laughing laughing

Care to elaborate further?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Where's the joke?

Creeper got hit by a truck and was nearly killed due to his body basically being made of corpse bits and steadily decaying, even if he can regenerate to an extent.

On the other hand Edward sped across an entire parking lot and used a bit of force to stop a speeding van dead.

He's stronger, faster, a better fighter, has massively better regen if Creeper can even hurt him. Oh, and he can read Creeper's thoughts the entirety of the fight. He didn't "nearly die".

He can't regenerate "to an extent", anything he's been hit by, including GUNS and harpoons, run over multiple times by a car, he's made a full recovery to, hell he healed from getting run over in under an hour, his regen makes Edward's regen look slow.

They are comparable in strength, not to mention Creeper can fly, and has weapons at his disposal. Did you forget that he was able to punch through the top of a schoolbus and rip a kid's head off?

He's not exactly slow either, he kept up with vehicles while on foot, one of them being a police car.

Adam Grimes
Edward slaps him to another block.

Estacado
Creeper has shitty durabilty and is far slower...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Estacado
Creeper has shitty durabilty

Where tho?

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
Care to elaborate further?

Originally posted by KingD19
Where's the joke?

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.