DBZ Abridged is cancelled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
vZy8D4B8LLs

RIP to a great series!

Ridley_Prime
Apparently is due to creative burnout, so was for the best, and tbh I wouldn't of been nearly as invested with them doing the Buu saga. The Cell saga, much like DBZ itself, it seems is where they peaked.

Anime abridged series in general have been kinda losing steam as of late, even the ones that are still around, so this wasn't too surprising.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, just read about it today.

It still lasted really long and Cell Saga is a good finish line, since Tori wanted to end Dragon Ball there, anyway.

cdtm
And I guess Super abridged itself. Doing Dragon Ball Super Abridged would be like trying to abridge Samurai Pizza Cats.

juggerman
Me sad

Jmanghan
Originally posted by juggerman
Me sad Word, makes me sad too man. To think DBZ abridged started 11 years ago, when I used to take the bus to school we'd bingewatch each season up to about season 2.

A lot of sad news youtube-wise, PewDiePie quitting as well and as someone who watched him consistently when he used to game, it sucks.

I went on a sad youtube binge a bit earlier and realized how much it's gonna suck in 2020 without all these peeps around.

Growing up and change sucks but Goku kinda said it best during the ending.

Jmanghan
ON THE BRIGHT SIIIIIDE...

A long-dormant Abridged series has returned:

Xfogodk4-Ig

...as of 2018 at least.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
And I guess Super abridged itself. Doing Dragon Ball Super Abridged would be like trying to abridge Samurai Pizza Cats.

Yeah, Super quite literally abridged itself when it used the Yamcha meme AND Mister Popo one.

Ridley_Prime
5mxAlrWPos0

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
To think DBZ abridged started 11 years ago

Closer to 12 years ago, actually.

We're so damn old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.