Northern Ireland has its first ever same-sex marriage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/11/first-same-sex-marriage-northern-ireland-belfast-robyn-peoples-sharni-edwards

Love wins. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

SquallX
Damn! That took a while.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by SquallX
Damn! That took a while.

Catlicks, mate. Catlicks.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/11/first-same-sex-marriage-northern-ireland-belfast-robyn-peoples-sharni-edwards

Love wins. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Island is well on it's way to become a secular, liberal paradise.

Thank god for paedo priest turning people against organised religion.

Super news, love wins.

SquallX

Robtard
"All you need is love." -John Lennon

SquallX

Stringer
Unfortunately no one fired one at you

Stringer
Glad to see things changing in Ireland

Robtard

Stringer
We all know how Trump and his supporters love the homosexual community

Lord Lucien

Love wins. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 I'm opposed to this for retarded reasons.

cdtm

Love wins. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Computing Forever is gonna go ballistic.

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'm opposed to this for retarded reasons.

I'm only opposed to the monetizing of equal protections, e.g. the ambulance chasing rackets that send an atheist to pro religious boy Scouts so they can be offended and demand compensation.

But that's a US problem, less an issue with any specific law.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by cdtm
But that's a US problem Most retarded problems are U.S. problems. Most non-U.S. retarded problems are still U.S. problems.

I flippin love America for definitely non-retarded reasons.

SquallX

SquallX

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stringer
We all know how Trump and his supporters love the homosexual community

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

-Pr-

Love wins. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Northern Ireland. NORTHERN Ireland.

Ireland, or the REPUBLIC of Ireland, had its first in 2015.

rudester
I'm watching this weird lesbian movie.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by -Pr-
Northern Ireland. NORTHERN Ireland.

Ireland, or the REPUBLIC of Ireland, had its first in 2015. did not know this, wonderful news the nutty far right protestants are losing their grip there since Brexit.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Putinbot1
did not know this, wonderful news the nutty far right protestants are losing their grip there since Brexit.

Given that even May looked like she was going to flat-out abandon them, I'm not surprised. Northern Ireland has been their red-headed step-child for a while now, so I'm sure they'd gladly hand it back and let Ireland be whole again. Northern Ireland's economy being in the toilet doesn't help either.

As far as the Republic goes, yeah, as much as i might dislike the last couple of governments, they did have abortion and gay marriage referendums.

NemeBro

SquallX

Putinbot1
Given that even May looked like she was going to flat-out abandon them, I'm not surprised. Northern Ireland has been their red-headed step-child for a while now, so I'm sure they'd gladly hand it back and let Ireland be whole again. Northern Ireland's economy being in the toilet doesn't help either.

As far as the Republic goes, yeah, as much as i might dislike the last couple of governments, they did have abortion and gay marriage referendums. I would love to see a United Ireland, Scotland also leave and Boris's nutty bridge completed so that money is lost to the loony post brexit England.

snowdragon
I would love to see a United Ireland, Scotland also leave and Boris's nutty bridge completed so that money is lost to the loony post brexit England.

Trump refuses to be beaten by Boris's new bridge and is putting forth a transatlantic bridge in the new infrastructure package for the house and senate to approve with the new brexit trade deal with the USA.

The bridge will connect maine with ireland spanning the atlantic, will have trumps initials carved onto the bridge every mile and made of gold he's paying for to make the yugest best bridge in the world.

SquallX
Originally posted by snowdragon
Trump refuses to be beaten by Boris's new bridge and is putting forth a transatlantic bridge in the new infrastructure package for the house and senate to approve with the new brexit trade deal with the USA.

The bridge will connect maine with ireland spanning the atlantic, will have trumps initials carved onto the bridge every mile and made of gold he's paying for to make the yugest best bridge in the world.

It shall be called the Trump Bridges-best bridge of all time-

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon

The bridge will connect maine with ireland spanning the atlantic, will have trumps initials carved onto the bridge every mile and made of gold he's paying for to make the yugest best bridge in the world. You see, I know you are joking... but... you are talking about a man with lots of "Trump Towers", perhaps to make up for "Trumps Shroom", a man with a great wall of trump. Would such vanity as a transatlantic bridge be beyond this Modern day Pharoah. I mean "Space Fleet".

SquallX

Quincy
That's really great!

I was dating a girl from Ireland for awhile and keeping up with a lot of their politics through osmosis. This kind of progress is really terrific.

Impediment

cdtm

dadudemon
Everyone's bi sexual.

According to research, yes. Almost every single person is bisexual. Very near 100% with extremely few exceptions.

To put it a different way, humans are hypersexual and bisexual seems to be more convenient label.

Putinbot1
You see, I know you are joking... but... you are talking about a man with lots of "Trump Towers", perhaps to make up for "Trumps Shroom", a man with a great wall of trump. Would such vanity as a transatlantic bridge be beyond this Modern day Pharoah. I mean "Space Fleet". ... durhulk

-Pr-

Putinbot1
Thank you.

Sure, they already fired whatsisface in Northern Ireland. One of the politicans. Whatsisface (did laugh), pretty much any violent protestant politician since Paisley for me.

Blakemore

Stringer

Stringer
Originally posted by dadudemon
According to research, yes. Almost every single person is bisexual. Very near 100% with extremely few exceptions.

To put it a different way, humans are hypersexual and bisexual seems to be more convenient label.

Well I guess you like the cock after all

Impediment
Trump 2020.

Make Liberals More Butthurt.

Stringer
Trump 2020.

Originally posted by Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1O9ryEpDPwIw/giphy.gif

Literally

Putinbot1

SquallX

Putinbot1

SquallX

Putinbot1
By saying, most wealthy people work for their wealth, then, stating you are inheriting your own wealth.dur

Most people inherit wealth, those who make vast wealth often exploit others and the wealth people gain in life "themselves" is debatable. Could I "earn" what I do without the degrees I have, from the education I have; which started from family conversations with parents who were also college educated? Probably not. Could I "make" what I do if I hadn't had the advantage of being born in a G7 nation? Am I wealthy? Not really. Is my income higher than most of the world? Certainly.

cdtm
By saying, most wealthy people work for their wealth, then, stating you are inheriting your own wealth.dur

Most people inherit wealth, those who make vast wealth often exploit others and the wealth people gain in life "themselves" is debatable. Could I "earn" what I do without the degrees I have, from the education I have; which started from family conversations with parents who were also college educated? Probably not. Could I "make" what I do if I hadn't had the advantage of being born in a G7 nation? Am I wealthy? Not really. Is my income higher than most of the world? Certainly.

It's like lauding Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg as self made men, while ignoring they didn't exactly claw their way up out of a ghetto.

cdtm

More to your point on exploitation, there was this guy in town who DID claw his way up from rags.

And he did this by exploiting undocumented immigrants to work his chain of Dunkin Donuts.

Lived the high life for awhile, until he got sloppy and was caught, then lost it all.

Putinbot1
It's like lauding Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg as self made men, while ignoring they didn't exactly claw their way up out of a ghetto. Originally posted by cdtm
More to your point on exploitation, there was this guy in town who DID claw his way up from rags.

And he did this by exploiting undocumented immigrants to work his chain of Dunkin Donuts.

Lived the high life for awhile, until he got sloppy and was caught, then lost it all. thumb up Exactly, self men billionaires... are, I imagine, very rare indeed!

Lord Lucien
It's like lauding Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg as self made men, while ignoring they didn't exactly claw their way up out of a ghetto. Or succeeded alone.

Ayelewis
Trump 2020.

Well, the fact that you don't know that there is a Northern Ireland shows what a retard you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.