Dr. Doom vs Hercules w/mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No Bfr. No body switching.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Hercules. Doom wants no trouble with Olympians

Wonder Man
Time travel would be in effect since Dr. Doom has a platform.
Dr. Doom would plague Hercules for 12,000 years.
Hercules might be able to collide with spacial anomalies.
If he in essence captures Dr. Doom's energy signature over time he would be able to access all the power Dr. Doom controls.

zopzop
Doom destroys him.

Wonder Man
Hercules might be able to break the silence of latveria.

ilikecomics
Doom uses all high end magic blasts at his disposal on hercules, to no avail. Hercules tanks the blasts so he can introduce his mace to doom's face. The cheap doom bot shatters, like stunt glass. Hundreds of doombots surround herc, only to be converted into junk.

Doom watches from afar studying the nature of herc's battle prowess, which has been honed and constantly evolving over millennia. Impressed with hercule's dense olympian physiology and semi mystical nature, he begins to scheme on how to acquire hercule's entire pantheon's power.

Hercules defeats the remaining doombots, garnering a sense of victory, although somewhat fatigued from the immensity of the doom bot legion.

h1a8
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Doom uses all high end magic blasts at his disposal on hercules, to no avail. Hercules tanks the blasts so he can introduce his mace to doom's face. The cheap doom bot shatters, like stunt glass. Hundreds of doombots surround herc, only to be converted into junk.

Doom watches from afar studying the nature of herc's battle prowess, which has been honed and constantly evolving over millennia. Impressed with hercule's dense olympian physiology and semi mystical nature, he begins to scheme on how to acquire hercule's entire pantheon's power.

Hercules defeats the remaining doombots, garnering a sense of victory, although somewhat fatigued from the immensity of the doom bot legion.

I like you. You should post more.

Wonder Man
Hercules charging castle Doom would make headlines.

Galan007
Doom.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by h1a8
I like you. You should post more.

Thanks for saying so
Happy Dance

Im a little timid so it was challenging to contribute but it was fun to type.

carthage
Doom slaughters the retard

Sin I AM
Thanks for saying so
Happy Dance

Im a little timid so it was challenging to contribute but it was fun to type.

keep posting.

As for the thread, without prep Doom loses a majority to a serious Hercules

DarkSaint85
Dr Doom wins this for me, based on Doom's versatility and the starting distance.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Dr Doom wins this for me, based on Doom's versatility and the starting distance. What if they're within dick touching distance?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hercules. Doom wants no trouble with Olympians

He wants no trouble with skyfathers.

That was the point of a simple story for kindergarten kids, Sin.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Time travel would be in effect since Dr. Doom has a platform.
Dr. Doom would plague Hercules for 12,000 years.
Hercules might be able to collide with spacial anomalies.
If he in essence captures Dr. Doom's energy signature over time he would be able to access all the power Dr. Doom controls. ?????????

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
keep posting.

As for the thread, without prep Doom loses a majority to a serious Hercules

DarkSaint85

abhilegend
Doom already has fought equally with Avenger X who had both Hercules and Jane Thor's powers combined.

MrMind
at dick touching distance?

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Doom destroys him.

Wonder Man
If Hercules knew the platform Dr. Doom stood on he could fight with ferocity.

DarkSaint85
You've already used the platform post.

Wonder Man

Booya_69
Mm. Doom has ff's and can teleport which is going to frustrate the hell out of herc, but on the flipside, we've seen herc take a beating from a Zom infused hulk buster armor and come out unscathed. No prep and close proximity gives herc the slight majority

cdtm

Good scenerio.

It's a question of how much effort Doom is willing to put in. He can be arrogant, and assume going all in to be a guy like Herc is beneath him.

StiltmanFTW
Doom has the ranged options, magic and he can fly, too.

In comic, anything can happen, as Vic fluctuates a lot. Guys like Murdock or Shroud can give him an asswhooping of his life.

But, on forum? Herc can't even reach him.

Philosophía
All I understand from your posts Stilt is that Spiderman does better against Doom than Hercules.

Which he has. Even while Doom had external weapons/facility helping him.

Spiderbag, you.

cdtm
Still worse than Cage.

Aka the only brawler who ever thought to hit the same spot until it broke. So much for Ben's brawling cred. laughing out loud

deathslash
I want Herc to win, but Doom has every advantage. All Hercules has is strength and durability and that isn't going to help him in this sort of fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.