Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer durability contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Which of the 3 have shown the best durability against all forms of attacks, energy and physical. Regular versions only ( no amps ).

Putinbot1
Superman is the most durable followed by SS, Hulks healing factor has brought him back from a skeleton, many Wolverine slices, that do not penetrate colossus or mohawk Superman.

lawest9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman is the most durable followed by SS, Hulks healing factor has brought him back from a skeleton, many Wolverine slices, that do not penetrate colossus or mohawk Superman. True, but it also depends on Hulk's rage level, I remember reading in a fight between Hulk and Wolvie where Logan stated to Hulk that it is more and more harder to cut him as Hulk was becoming increasingly angry in that fight.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by lawest9
True, but it also depends on Hulk's rage level, I remember reading in a fight between Hulk and Wolvie where Logan stated to Hulk that it is more and more harder to cut him as Hulk was becoming increasingly angry in that fight. yeah, but you know a highly enraged hulk has been one shot by Iron Man...

lawest9
yeah, but you know a highly enraged hulk has been one shot by Iron Man... The only time that I remember that happening was in a story a few decades back when Hulk was stunned by a gas tank truck that exploded on him, and IM paralyzed his armor by putting every bit of power at his suits disposal into the punch that KOed Hulk, unless you are referring to another incident that I am not aware of.

Putinbot1
The only time that I remember that happening was in a story a few decades back when Hulk was stunned by a gas tank truck that exploded on him, and IM paralyzed his armor by putting every bit of power at his suits disposal into the punch that KOed Hulk, unless you are referring to another incident that I am not aware of. nope that's the one Hulk had a "pacemaker" keeping him enraged. It's actually about 4 decades back, I was a teenager.

lawest9
And I wasn't much older, but Hulk was stunned and that was what helped Tony out as he wrecked his armor ko'ing Hulk.

Putinbot1
And I wasn't much older, but Hulk was stunned and that was what helped Tony out as he wrecked his armor ko'ing Hulk. well he froze it and ant man got him out next issue, so you are 60?

lawest9
well he froze it and ant man got him out next issue, so you are 60? Turned 59 last month.

Putinbot1
Turned 59 last month. thumb up Turned 53 last month.

lawest9
thumb up Turned 53 last month. Ok, mine was on the 24th.

Putinbot1
13th

lawest9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.