Darth Maul vs Darth Sidious ( Please See details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
I know in the cartoon they had a saber duel Maul did well by going toe to toe with sidious in the light sabre duel till sidious used his force powers to subdue maul: but suppose it was the same fight only : maul vs palpatine only and non can use their force powers abilities and only a light saber duel fair and square: who will win ?

Darth Thor
Sidious already won. In their 1 on 1, He disarmed Maul of his Sabers before attacking him with the Force.

ozz81
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sidious already won. In their 1 on 1, He disarmed Maul of his Sabers before attacking him with the Force.

oh yes thats right i missed that part never knew he got disarmed only just saw/recognised it i thought the sabers were still in his hands but he switched them of briefly etc but obviously not.. i guess that explains it

relentless1
Originally posted by ozz81
oh yes thats right i missed that part never knew he got disarmed only just saw/recognised it i thought the sabers were still in his hands but he switched them of briefly etc but obviously not.. i guess that explains it

short thread laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.