Mar-Vell vs. Black Lantern Kal-L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Mar-Vell (Cancerverse) vs. Black Lantern Kal-L

Who wins?

MrMind
BL Kal eventually

long battle though

zopzop
BL Kal-L.

Stoic
Cancerverse Mar, can't die in a positive matter universe. Seems like a stalemate. I wonder what would happen when the Many Angled Ones came into contact with the Black energy?

DeadpoolXXX
kal destroys him.

Damborgson
Is Mar Vell stronger than I remember ?

I feel like Kal would just beat the hell out of him

SquallX

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson

I feel like Kal would just beat the hell out of him

I'm saying that it's kind of hard to claim a victory over an opponent that can not die in a positive matter universe. For all I know the BL rings could simulate a negative matter area within the battlefield, allowing Kal to permanently tear him apart? Mar also has considerably powerful blasts that appeared to be occultish, or buffed by satanic energy.

My first thought was stalemate, because if you can't get rid of your opponent, you really can't say that you've won.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm saying that it's kind of hard to claim a victory over an opponent that can not die in a positive matter universe. For all I know the BL rings could simulate a negative matter area within the battlefield, allowing Kal to permanently tear him apart? Mar also has considerably powerful blasts that appeared to be occultish, or buffed by satanic energy.

My first thought was stalemate, because if you can't get rid of your opponent, you really can't say that you've won.
Thanos seemed to be manhandling Mar-vell just fine before he purposely threw the fight and allowed Mar-vell to win.

BL Kal would make Mar-vell wish he was never born.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Damborgson

I feel like Kal would just beat the hell out of him people like to under estimate him because Thanos looked far superior to him.

Marvell easily handled the Annihilators like chumps. Quasar had to combine all their powers to shield them from him one shot killing them with a blast/spell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.