If you gained the power of Superman in the real world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
What would you do? No Kryptonite and only real world Science? What would you be?

Hero
Villian
God
Dictator
Mass Rapist and Muderer, how deranged would it get? You stay you inside mentally.

Extra points for a story, plan or narrative!

JBL
Hero.

Galan007
Personal gain would be my first priority. I'd probably steal a LOT of money.

Then? Who knows.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007

Then? Who knows.

Nah. Just grab some coal and squeeze. Rinse and repeat every year or so, just so you don't crash the market.

Galan007
I want to watch the world burn, tho. ermm

h1a8
I would be an anti-hero. My goal is for mankind to exist indefinitely. So I would have to become a dictator (but not too aggressively).
I would probably rid the earth of people that are clearly (not debatable in my mind) going against that goal, or at least move them to a secluded area. I would encourage breakthroughs in stem research and protect all top scientists and mathematician of the world.

My goal is to at least get mankind to explore space like in star trek.

Philosophía
I'd run back in time to the beginning of mankind, and observe everything as it unfolds, record it in a makeshift fortress . Then I'd know everything about everybody at any point in time.

If I reveal myself, as a starting point, I'd tell them there's nothing they can do to me, and as a test, I'll go in space and let them hit me with every nuclear weapon they have. Then it's time for history lessons and truth.

I'd probably try to make the Earth a libertarian heaven. I'd probably use, if specific communities want me to, robots that at all times would guard in case somebody tries to unjustly initiate violence .

steverules_2

Putinbot1
I think like Johnny Bates, I would exhaust all depravity known to man sometime early in the first afternoon. After that, I would look for new corruption. Once I broke the world to me and it was kneeling before Whirly, I would do a complete 180 and become the God the world needs. Restructuring the political systems, so that we had a "Federation" style Utopia on Eath. I would, like all good Gods, still expect the odd human sacrifice.

SquallX
I would probably say **** it all and just leave.

One_Angry_Scot
I think I'd use it mainly to help friends and family with certain things. Live as normal as possible and stop things like muggings etc. Read loads of books in a moment to help me in my hobbies.

Defintiely fly into space to see distant planets etc. I've always wanted to see the Moon close up Jupiter, especially the Pillars of Creation.

Then I'd find Raz and get him to make the changes he said he would years ago.

h1a8
Yes I would hibernate in the sun for a few years and then explore space trying to find other life.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by h1a8
Yes I would hibernate in the sun for a few years and then explore space trying to find other life.

thumb up So many stars to see like R316. Or get a closer look at the Borealis Great Wall

Adam Grimes
I would gather all the people I dislike in the world and toss them into the sun.

ShadowFyre
If we just instantly got all of Superman's power while standing on Earth?

Probably kill half of Earth on accident when I plow through a continent at Mach 500 trying to take a single step.

Or setting things on fire because Lazer Eyes don't get instruction manuals

Damborgson

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
I would probably say **** it all and just leave.

-Pr-
Anyone saying they'd be completely altruistic is a liar, whether they know it or not.

But yeah, assuming it's not some watered down version, I'd go space-exploring. Full on Star Trek.

qwertyuiop1998
I certainly will use those powers to gain some benefits in my life, Like find a better job, Or pass exams etc
But Still will be living a normal life, I don't wanna be a hero or villain, Just help friends and family

xJLxKing

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by -Pr-
Anyone saying they'd be completely altruistic is a liar, whether they know it or not.

But yeah, assuming it's not some watered down version, I'd go space-exploring. Full on Star Trek. I'd probably be a pretty alright dude. Superman-esque with a much shorter temper maybe.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'd probably be a pretty alright dude. Superman-esque with a much shorter temper maybe.

My issue is that that it'd be great for a while, but eventually you'd have to make a choice: Do you start righting the wrongs of the world? Because many would argue that not doing it would be morally wrong, especially given the level of power you'd possess. Or do you start going in to places like North Korea or Russia or large swathes of Africa or the Middle East? Even if you start off with good intentions, it would be VERY easy to become the kind of dictator you were trying to combat.

JBL

Then? Who knows. Why would you steal money? With those powers, you could easily find diamonds, gold or treasures lost at sea.

Magnificent M
I want to watch the world burn, tho. ermm

Use heat-vision.

Adam Grimes
My issue is that that it'd be great for a while, but eventually you'd have to make a choice: Do you start righting the wrongs of the world? Because many would argue that not doing it would be morally wrong, especially given the level of power you'd possess. Or do you start going in to places like North Korea or Russia or large swathes of Africa or the Middle East? Even if you start off with good intentions, it would be VERY easy to become the kind of dictator you were trying to combat. I'd probably steer clear of politics and simply stick with basic necessities such as food, security, assistance during disasters, fighting diseases (I'd guess super intelligence would come with the six pack), destroying cartels and human trafficking etc. I'd be more of an immediate fix to problems, and a failsafe.

I would end wars and disarm all countries from nukes just to demonstrate how much above everyone else I am, though.

Eternalfury
I am perfect (perfectly imperfect that is) which means I would live my life being
a human as i am now do some good, make some mistakes, ect. Other than that I would like to explore space and if possible go back in time.

DarkSaint85
I'd start wars tbh.

Eon Blue

Magnon
I'd paint my skin green, wear purple pants, and go smash things.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Magnon
I'd paint my skin green, wear purple pants, and go smash things. I'd use my super-intelligence to develop a serum which turns people into Hulk, then I'd give it to carver, and proceed to play soccer with his head every day just by using my left leg and super-breath.

Magnon

MrMind
laughing out loud

Stoic

Then? Who knows.

Why? Nothing in reality would ever truly sastify you. Why buy a Lambo, when your top walking speeds demolish its best top speed? Superman in a real life setting would be insane.

lft4ded
I'd find a power company start-up and work for them. Run on a treadmill for 8 hours a day to provide power to a massive part of the country along with charging batteries for my off hours. Something low-key. At some point I would take a day or two off to go help our boys in any conflict.

-Pr-
I'd probably steer clear of politics and simply stick with basic necessities such as food, security, assistance during disasters, fighting diseases (I'd guess super intelligence would come with the six pack), destroying cartels and human trafficking etc. I'd be more of an immediate fix to problems, and a failsafe.

I would end wars and disarm all countries from nukes just to demonstrate how much above everyone else I am, though.

Some people would call nuclear disarmament a kind of tyranny. Not me, mind you, but still.

I'm not saying I'd be much better, mind you. The temptation to beat up some bad guys would be very, very strong.

Eon Blue
Morals are for the weak.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
What would you do? No Kryptonite and only real world Science? What would you be?

Hero
Villian
God
Dictator
Mass Rapist and Muderer, how deranged would it get? You stay you inside mentally.

Extra points for a story, plan or narrative!

Real world science?

I'd probably burn my eyes out or something. No idea how real world science would work with those powers.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Real world science?

I'd probably burn my eyes out or something. No idea how real world science would work with those powers. by real world science I mean the pens, everyone else. No plot devices available to be used against you here.

cdtm
Ah.

In that case, see the end of Alan Moore's Miracleman/Marvel Man.

cdtm
Basically, the main character creates a utopia on Earth, against the will of the population.

Hunger, disease, scarcity are all solved. People are even given the option of immortal super powered bodies, and can commune with the dead, which reinforces certain religions.

It's awesome.

Adam Grimes
Some people would call nuclear disarmament a kind of tyranny. Not me, mind you, but still.

I'm not saying I'd be much better, mind you. The temptation to beat up some bad guys would be very, very strong. Well, you have people in DC calling even the actual Superman a totalitarian. It's obvious a lot of people here wouldn't like it but they don't have to.

Would you kill people?

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Lois takes that cock with no prob.

Women get f*cked by horses and other beasts regularly, Kryptonian dick is nothing extraordinary for them.

SquallX

-Pr-
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Morals are for the weak.

Sounds like something a weak person would say.

Well, you have people in DC calling even the actual Superman a totalitarian. It's obvious a lot of people here wouldn't like it but they don't have to.

Would you kill people?

laughing out loud

I mean, I want to say no, but I can't pretend nobody would get hurt. I wouldn't want to murder anyone, at least.

Adam Grimes
I would tbh. thumb up

xJLxKing
Sounds like something a weak person would say.

laughing out loud

I mean, I want to say no, but I can't pretend nobody would get hurt. I wouldn't want to murder anyone, at least. just dismember a few thousand stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
i'd fly h1 to Pluto so we don't have to read his troll posts anymore..

otherwise i'd kill people lol

TheHulkster
I'd be a hero and help people, but I would also use my power legally for financial gain.

-Pr-
I would tbh. thumb up

Originally posted by xJLxKing
just dismember a few thousand stick out tongue

Honestly, until you learn the finer aspects of control, it's going to be a pain not killing people from accelerating too fast or pushing them a little too hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.