Hilary Going to settle for VP ticket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
For Bloomberg

Developing...

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
The posted articles say "bloomberg considering...", so it's just as possible that he's spouting horseshit, while surt gleefully munches on nothing-popcorn

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
She is "settling" for it because she knows that if the president dies that the VP becomes president. She's evil... not dumb (though her supporters certainly are lol).

If he happens to become president (which he won't) and she is his VP no doubt he'd end-up mysteriously "suicided" like so many others have been who've been investigating the Clintons or have been in their way in some way.

Patient_Leech
Straight from the DNC playbook on "How To Keep Losing Elections" and letting despicable Republicans run the show. It's impossible to face-palm hard enough for this.

BackFire
Oh boy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Straight from the DNC playbook on "How To Keep Losing Elections" and letting despicable Republicans run the show. It's impossible to face-palm hard enough for this.

I can't believe they can't find better then Bloomberg or Billary.

Surely Barrack Hussain Obama (Fiend illegal alien though he was) would have better luck running for a third term.

Bashar Teg
I'm pretty sure it's all just more bloombullshit. why can't he just go away

dadudemon
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

They are doing very well to tank the Dems for another massive loss this fall.

I'm prepared for a red wave and another 4 years of Trump.

dadudemon
Just got sent an image from an alternative future where Bloomberg won the presidency:

https://i.imgur.com/MQmoKvN.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
BAD LUCK STRIKES AGAIN?

SquallX
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just got sent an image from an alternative future where Bloomberg won the presidency:

https://i.imgur.com/MQmoKvN.jpg

laughing

Though funny, I can see this happening if Bloomberg wins the Presidency.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I'm pretty sure it's all just more bloombullshit. why can't he just go away

She wants in

Bashar Teg
"A source close to Clinton told Fox News that..."

I stopped reading at that. it's not going to happen.

BrolyBlack
Why do you think that

Robtard
Even though a Bloomberg-Clinton ticket would probably do well, as she's still very popular, remember, more Americans voted for her to be President than they voted for Trump, this smells like a nonsense story. Something likely mentioned in passing and someone ran with it.

Bloomberg would likely pick a Black man as his running mate. His numbers in the Black communities are not great, even after publicly apologizing for feeding into Stop and Frisk.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Even though a Bloomberg-Clinton ticket would probably do well, as she's still very popular, remember, more Americans voted for her to be President than they voted for Trump, this smells like a nonsense story. Something likely mentioned in passing and someone ran with it.

Bloomberg would likely pick a Black man as his running mate. His numbers in the Black communities are not great, even after publicly apologizing for feeding into Stop and Frisk.

"Our baseball team lost, but we got more hits!".

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
"Our baseball team lost, but we got more hits!".

Correction: "Our baseball team lost, but we scored more runs!"

Surtur
Correction: "Our baseball team lost, but we scored more runs!"

Nope mine was right

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IyhKF1MNYjKSVs4/giphy.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope mine was right

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IyhKF1MNYjKSVs4/giphy.gif

Yep. That's the perfect analogy. Leftists wanting to change how our elections are decided and have been so since our nation's founding is pretty much the exact same thing as a losing team in baseball crying about the established rules that says it's 'runs' not 'hits' that decides the winner.

jaden_2.0
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-want-to-change-laws-on-electoral-college-votes-after-presidential-losses

"Leftists" from this famously "leftist" source.

Surtur
I'm not sure how that makes it any less sad for those clinging to the popular vote in an election where it didn't matter, but noted thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
An article from 2013? Really? And besides, there's quite a difference between making some minor changes to EC and doing away with it entirely and going to a pure democracy as democrats desire.

Surtur
Hell the article could be from .0002 seconds ago and it wouldn't matter lol. It wouldn't change the sadness of clinging to the popular vote in an election where we don't decide by that lol.

It is exactly like celebrating losing to a team in baseball that you managed to get more hits than.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hell the article could be from .0002 seconds ago and it wouldn't matter lol. It wouldn't change the sadness of clinging to the popular vote in an election where we don't decide by that lol.

It is exactly like celebrating losing to a team in baseball that you managed to get more hits than.

Agreed.

jaden_2.0
Two obtuse clowns being obtuse clowns. Yes, from 2013. Right after republicans had lost an election. It's almost as if that's what losing parties do.

As opposed to it just being one party that does it like two obtuse clowns are trying to portray it as.

eThneoLgrRnae
So you're just trolling now. Good to know.

jaden_2.0
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/264347-obama-clinton-backed-reforms-to-electoral-college-after-bush-v-gore

Almost like it happens every election, isn't it, obtuse clown?

Bashar Teg
starfly hasn't even earned the right to be called a clown. he's just garbage. you're arguing with garbage.

carthage

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-want-to-change-laws-on-electoral-college-votes-after-presidential-losses

"Leftists" from this famously "leftist" source.

laughing out loud

Two obtuse clowns being obtuse clowns. Yes, from 2013. Right after republicans had lost an election. It's almost as if that's what losing parties do.

As opposed to it just being one party that does it like two obtuse clowns are trying to portray it as.

Bingo

Surtur
LOL! I love the sad coping. Nowhere did Jaden say anything to give any credence to the sad losers crying "my loser is more popular".

You lost, the election isn't based on the popular vote. Saying Hillary won the popular vote once is stating a fact, constantly needing to go back to that is desperation. Stop embarrassing yourselves smile

Robtard
^ Surt's having another melt-down.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/264347-obama-clinton-backed-reforms-to-electoral-college-after-bush-v-gore

Almost like it happens every election, isn't it, obtuse clown?

Hey dumbass, the half of the country that tends to vote republican/are right-leaning have never as a whole supported doing away with the EC. I know I have never been in favor of removing it regardless of who won an election.

So quit embarrasing yourself, obtuse clown.

Surtur
^ Surt's having another melt-down.

Rob right now:

https://i.imgur.com/Wx4UbxT.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL! I love the sad coping. Nowhere did Jaden say anything to give any credence to the sad losers crying "my loser is more popular".

You lost, the election isn't based on the popular vote. Saying Hillary won the popular vote once is stating a fact, constantly needing to go back to that is desperation. Stop embarrassing yourselves smile

Well said.

Now watch jaden call you an "obtuse clown" to save face because he knows you're right lol.

Robtard
It's suspected that Trumpers get so worked up over the facts of:

"Clinton received the majority of votes." -fact
"Clinton won the popular vote." -fact
"More American voters wanted Clinton as President." -fact

being pointed out, is because Trump himself can't still can't handle this fact and he won.

Surtur

being pointed out, is because Trump himself can't still can't handle this fact and he won.

"Our team got a single each inning sir!"

"Yeah but...I mean, the other team got no hits until the final inning when they hit a home run while your team scored no runs"

"We got a single each inning!"

"When you asked your magic 8-ball if you were stupid, how long did it take you to realize you were holding a bowling ball?"

eThneoLgrRnae
"Our team got a single each inning sir!"

"Yeah but...I mean, the other team got no hits until the final inning when they hit a home run while your team scored no runs"

"We got a single each inning!"

"When you asked your magic 8-ball if you were stupid, how long did it take you to realize you were holding a bowling ball?"

lmao.

jaden_2.0

You're right, I didn't say that. I said that sad losers who have just lost an election always want to change the electoral system. Democrats did it when Trump won. Republicans did it when Obama won. Democrats did it when Bush won.

Wrong again, obtuse clown.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-19ce55531a88aea5d0bfce8f03a88407.webp

Robtard
Don't care who wins in 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 (it will be a Democrat thanks to Trumpers) etc., but the EC needs to go away. One citizen = one vote, whomever gets the most votes wins. Even if it's Chuck Norris. Been saying this since at least 1999/2000.

Surtur
You're right, I didn't say that. I said that sad losers who have just lost an election always want to change the electoral system. Democrats did it when Trump won. Republicans did it when Obama won. Democrats did it when Bush won.

True and hey that is fine they can say "we should do things differently".

The problem comes with the constantly harping about "muh popular vote win", especially when democrats turn around and do not seem to give a shit about the popular vote winner in Iowa. I'd love for them to explain why the popular vote should only matter when they say it should.

dadudemon

Eliminate the top 2 states that favored Trump and the top 2 states that favored Hillary.

Trump would have won the popular vote by over 8 million votes. -fact

We are not a simple democracy.

We are a Democratic Constitutional Federal Republic because we realized entire states' economies, culture, and people would vary greatly and we didn't want New York or Virginia deciding almost everything for everyone. Still holds true but now it is New York, Texas, and California.

Come this fall, we should see a comfortable majority for Trump.

dadudemon
Don't care who wins in 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 (it will be a Democrat thanks to Trumpers) etc., but the EC needs to go away. One citizen = one vote, whomever gets the most votes wins. Even if it's Chuck Norris. Been saying this since at least 1999/2000.

Wrong move, sucka! uhuh

1 citizen, as many votes as it takes to go through the entire roster of candidates, rank each candidate by an ordinal value.

Then do Rank Choice voting.

Robtard
Eliminate the top 2 states that favored Trump and the top 2 states that favored Hillary.

Trump would have won the popular vote by over 8 million votes. -fact

We are not a simple democracy.

We are a Democratic Constitutional Federal Republic because we realized entire states' economies, culture, and people would vary greatly and we didn't want New York or Virginia deciding almost everything for everyone. Still holds true but now it is New York, Texas, and California.

Come this fall, we should see a comfortable majority for Trump.

This angle is as always a cherry-picked distraction. How about we don't eliminate any states out. Just make all individual votes count the same.

Shouldn't matter. I'm an American here is California the same as someone in Kentucky. Why does my vote count less.

You might get your dream come November. I hope not, but it's possible, as an incumbent has a far greater chance of winning than losing.

jaden_2.0
True and hey that is fine they can say "we should do things differently".

The problem comes with the constantly harping about "muh popular vote win", especially when democrats turn around and do not seem to give a shit about the popular vote winner in Iowa. I'd love for them to explain why the popular vote should only matter when they say it should.

Because that's what losers do. Whoever loses this year, that's what they'll do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, I have never blamed the EC for my preferred candidate losing an election and if Trump were to lose in November (which he won't) I promise you I wouldn't be blaming the EC.

Illegal aliens voting? Yes, absolutely. The Electoral College? Nope.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ robbie now preparing the excuse to save face that he never really cared who wins when Trump no doubt wins huge in November.

Oh robbie... smh. no

Robtard
Um, I directly implied that I don't want Trump to win and that I'd care if he does win...

This is retarded, even for you, star/fly, and that' really saying something.

dadudemon
This angle is as always a cherry-picked distraction. How about we don't eliminate any states out. Just make all individual votes count the same.

They don't. Even if we went to a pure democracy, our votes do not count the same.

My vote will never count under the EC or a pure democracy system. The only way my vote counts is under RCV.

Shouldn't matter. I'm an American here is California the same as someone in Kentucky. Why does my vote count less.

Because we don't live in a pure democracy, thankfully. Your vote should count less because you live in a highly populace state.

Your vote still counts because you almost purely vote Democrat. You should be thankful.

You might get your dream come November.

My dream will come true in December? So Yang becomes the president and chooses Tulsi as his VP?

Seems impossible. But you are making these promises so I guess I have to believe them.

gold slorg
electoral college is dumb as hell

kudos to it though for bringing lots of butthurt

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by gold slorg
electoral college is dumb as hell But ma rural votes...

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by gold slorg
electoral college is dumb as hell

kudos to it though for bringing lots of butthurt

Nah, it's not. It's actually the best way to determine who our Commander-in-Chief is going to be. It also makes it much harder for someone to cheat.

A pure democracy is what's dumb as Hell. Thank God we are a Constitutional Republic instead of a pure democracy. Kudos to our very wise and enlightened Founding Fathers for giving us a republic. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's not. It's actually the best way to determine who our Commander-in-Chief is going to be. It also makes it much harder for someone to cheat.

A pure democracy is what's dumb as Hell. Thank God we are a Constitutional Republic instead of a pure democracy. Kudos to our very wise and enlightened Founding Fathers for giving us a republic. thumb up durup

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
durup

Kinda weird to bump an aging thread just to make fun of TheLoneRanger.

Sure, it's legit, but you need to work on your timing, bruh.

eThneoLgrRnae
@PB: Why do like resurrecting old threads just for the purpose of replying to one of my posts with a stupid emoji? Is your life truly that empty, "mate"?

Putinbot1
@PB: Why do like resurrecting old threads just for the purpose of replying to one of my posts with a stupid emoji? Is your life truly that empty, "mate"? durup

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
durup

Pretty much sums up star/fly

Surtur

Bingo. You can't say he's not living rent free in Putinbots head.

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, it's not even remotely "legit" and you're quite retarded if you truly think it is.

Everything I said in the post he replied to with his stupid little emoji is what is truly legit. thumb up

dadudemon
Nah, it's not even remotely "legit" and you're quite retarded if you truly think it is.

Everything I said in the post he replied to with his stupid little emoji is what is truly legit. thumb up

Okay, I'll bite.

We are a Constitutional Democratic Federal Republic.

Surtur
Stop biting ppl

Robtard
Anyhow, you Trumpers can calm down with your unfounded fears, even though Clinton was never going to get the VP nod for 2020.

Even after losing almost 4 years later, she still causes you people to lose your bowels in abject terror. Impressive.

Surtur
Lol.

You do this often. Nobody feared this. Trumpers would have loved this.

Robtard
"We would have loved this" is your standard clown reply.

If Biden does end up getting the nom (and I still think he will), be prepared to post "this is what we Trumpers wanted!", despite previously claiming you wanted, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, Bloomberg etc. to get the nom.

Surtur
Lol.

Putinbot1

Everything I said in the post he replied to with his stupid little emoji is what is truly legit. thumb up durwave

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao@robbie thinking us Trump supporters would fear Biden choosing that demon spawn b*tch Hillary as his VP as if that would actually help him beat Trump instead of hurting him lol.

Because, of course, she performed sooooo very well against Trump in 2016, right robbie? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Robtard
lmao@robbie thinking us Trump supporters would fear Biden choosing that demon spawn b*tch Hillary as his VP as if that would actually help him beat Trump instead of hurting him lol.

Because, of course, she performed sooooo very well against Trump in 2016, right robbie? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

^The thread topic was about Bloomberg supposedly in talks to pick Clinton as VP. Star/fly can't even get the basics down right, what a retard.

Bashar Teg
oh so it was bullshit. shocked, I am

dadudemon
Lol.

You do this often. Nobody feared this. Trumpers would have loved this.

You're only slightly correct.

Some of us, like me, feared Trump getting elected and thought Hillary was a giant piece of shit.

It was a lose lose in 2016.

eThneoLgrRnae
For you, maybe.... but not for tens-of-milions of people who happily voted for Trump, like myself, and will happily do it again in November.

There were tons of us who didn't only vote for Trump just because we thought he was the "lesser of two evils" as some people have described the choice but because we actually thought he was the best candidate on either side in 2016.

dadudemon
For you, maybe.... but not for tens-of-milions of people who happily voted for Trump, like myself, and will happily do it again in November.

Take a look at our stock markets. Trump's economic policies are a direct contributor to the problems occurring right now.

We also still do not have a universal healthcare option that works to help our capitalist system do what it does best: keep everyone working healthy and working hard to make money!

Americans are at their best when they work hard - second to no other nation in this regard. We just...have gotten off track. I guarantee healthy and happy Americans will produce a economic force that will cause the singularity. We just need a true, affordable, UHC. It will save us trillions.

There were tons of us who didn't only vote for Trump just because we thought he was the "lesser of two evils" as some people have described the choice but because we actually thought he was the best candidate on either side in 2016.

My issue was that "either side" was even a consideration for tens of millions. Who said we had to choose between two piles of shit? If everyone changed their mind about only having two options, we wouldn't end up with only two piles of shit to pick from.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

There were tons of us who didn't only vote for Trump just because we thought he was the "lesser of two evils" as some people have described the choice but because we actually thought he was the best candidate on either side in 2016. dur

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.