A Kwan is taking me to task..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
..over suggesting that businesses censoring free speech over Hong Kong and China is "crossing a line".

On Quora.

Since he's arguing with me on the wider internet, does this mean he's likely not residing in China at the moment? Maybe he's even not from China at all, but a second generation or such of another nationality?

Basically, wondering what the odds are this guy is a propaganda troll working for the government, vs a concerned citizen of China. Because doesn't China have their virtual population in a walled off garden?

Lord Lucien
Know what a proxy is? Get your one month free trial of NordVPN plus 50% off a premium account by following the link in the description below.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cdtm
..over suggesting that businesses censoring free speech over Hong Kong and China is "crossing a line".

On Quora.

Since he's arguing with me on the wider internet, does this mean he's likely not residing in China at the moment? Maybe he's even not from China at all, but a second generation or such of another nationality?

Basically, wondering what the odds are this guy is a propaganda troll working for the government, vs a concerned citizen of China. Because doesn't China have their virtual population in a walled off garden?
Just make sure that your personal information is not accessible to him.

Take your online security seriously.

cdtm
Are you guys suggesting China would track my ip and hunt me down here in the states? eek!

Putinbot1
Are you guys suggesting China would track my ip and hunt me down here in the states? eek! of course, and no one will know it was ip man

Badabing

On Quora.

Basically, wondering what the odds are this guy is a propaganda troll working for the government, vs a concerned citizen of China. Because doesn't China have their virtual population in a walled off garden? You spelled Quan wrong.

dadudemon
Are you guys suggesting China would track my ip and hunt me down here in the states? eek!

No. The Chinese are not stupid enough to do that. Americans have guns and you'd just shoot them back.

They'd kill you or "detain you" if you visited China, though. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.